So Jay, what did you think about Suicide Squad?

>So Jay, what did you think about Suicide Squad?
>Well Mike, this movie sucked! The actors were terrible, and the script was stupid.
>Let me tell you Jay I loved this movie!
>Well I didn't HATE it...

Other urls found in this thread:

i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/848/386/2ba.jpg
geekpropaganda.wordpress.com/2011/04/11/half-in-the-bag-with-jay-bauman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You asshole. You made me think there was a new HITB up.

>not only deleting a RLM thread but deleting the file too
What did they mean by this

Mike's got really, really fucking horrible taste. I've only been realising this over the past year.

>tfw actually enjoyed the movie despite its many flaws. (It was fun )
>tfw none of my friends agreed
Will Mike save me?

what was it?

When is Mike going to reveal that he actually hated every movie he said he liked just to prove to the entire RLM audience that Jay is a weakling who needs Mike to survive?

Just the Mike and Jesse smiling pic

If Jay betrays him he will reveal this

Is Jesse thicc ?

more boxy than THICC, she has no figure

Do you agree with this chart?

If that chart is correct then I guess I'm a strong authoritarian

I think they're all more liberal than that, they just don't fall into certain PC pitfalls that some liberals find themselves in.

swap Rich and Jack

Where do Josh, Jesse, Colin, Jim, and Len fit in?

When is the next BOTW?

calling it now, Mike is gonna like it because its schlock.

Maybe Mike just doesn't hate fun.

/ / / WARNING / / /

For some strange reason the mods are hyper-protective of Jessi and will ban you (for days or even weeks) if you post negative or creepy comments about her.

I've probably been banned a dozen times over the past year, the majority of which were for writing disparaging comments of Jessi.

The reason for these bans? "Jessi is not an actress therefore you can't discuss her."

This reason is complete bullshit - Jessi is a former actress whose made multiple appearances in films, videos series, and even done some light voice work for both. She even has a couple music videos. Just because she left (under mysterious and clandestine circumstances) doesn't mean she can't be discussed or creeped on like any of the other actors in Red Letter Media.

In summation, you can post about Jessi as long as it's a positive or respectful comment. The minute you call her ugly or fat you'll be banned almost instantly. Tread carefully, fellow friends.

\ \ \ WARNING \ \ \

SHE'S ON THE WHEEL OF THE WORST INTRO THEY CAN'T DO SHIT

this

You're right, user. Bless your soul, sweet user. Sweet user!

Next time I'm banned I'll show them the intro and they'll be forced to acquiesce!

>posting in a literal shill thread

Jay Bauman is my spirit animal

You sound like a king of the autists and a huge fag. I support any excuse to inconvenience you.

FUCK YOU MIKE'S THE BEST, ALL OTHER RLM MEMBERS EXIST TO SERVE HIS GREATNESS.

Another "Sup Forums can't tell the difference between enjoying a movie and a movie being good" thread.

based Jay master race reporting
#RonPaul2012

somebody in that thread jacked my deal and that guy is not terrific

Mike sees the good in all things

but these guys are

terrific

Based Jay, as usual.

thick as in stupid? youbetcha, thick as a brick.

>Where do Josh, Jesse, Colin, Jim, and Len fit in?
>Libertarian Left
Josh
>Authoritarian Left
Jesse and Colin
>Libertarian Right
Jim
>Len
Nowhere.

what about zack landis

Which of their HITB videos do you disagree with most? Why?

Libertarian Left, obviously.

They found love in a hopeless place

I recently rewatched their review of The Cabin in the Woods, they really really didn't get that movie, and it's really bothering me.

Going though best of the worst right now and I'm seeing that. They're all left, but they seem to fucking hate far left leaners for giving them a bad name.

I need to go back and rewatch that Satan.

I found their video on BvS to be kind of annoying. Now I'm no DC shill or anything, I think the movie has a shitload of problems for sure, but I totally disagree with them about it being 'too serious' and 'too dark' and how they wanted their candy coated Marvel movies. I mean obviously the movie isn't really a good movie, but that wasn't because of its tone.

it was a pretty decent Dark Knight Returns movie to some degree though.

They were really positive about Dark Knight rises, which I thought (apart from the first five minutes of pure kino) was kinda shitty.

I also thought they were way too easy on the Hobbit movies.

Are they still together? They're a cute couple and you know her tits feel like lightly heated marshmallows, so good for Mike.

I think Mike might be a conservative. The rest seem to be various types of liberals/leftists.

>6666
>The Cabin in the Woods

The one with Gillian and What's Your Number

Mike is horrifically insufferable in that one.

Are you a woman?

Those old forum posts Mike make confirm he (at least used to be) very right wing

What posts?

Rich has no political alignment, politics align around Rich

The ones in the collage of the Gilchrist fiasco I'm sure someone else has it

Of coursh

So that's where "rich's parents are crackheads" comes from. I wonder how Mike and Jay managed to make up. Maybe it was just time and maturing.

Thanks for posting it.

Even Rich Evans wouldn't fuck her, so what does that tell ya.

Tells me Rich Evans is a man of morals, principles, and of course standards.

They realized a roastie wasn't worth ruining their friendship over.

From that pic it didn't sound like they knew each other that well, or had they already been friends for a couple years?

>Even Rich Evans wouldn't fuck her
>got Thunderpants just to make her laugh

Rich is deep in the She's busy fucking my Friend zone.

there's a part 2 of this image. i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/848/386/2ba.jpg

>four sixes

so you're like super satan?
>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]

they met each other through a forum about movies

geekpropaganda.wordpress.com/2011/04/11/half-in-the-bag-with-jay-bauman/

Could there possibly be a more convoluted collage like this? Fuck you im not reading that shit, nigger

Wait, that was more than 3 years ago? Fucking hell.

Why did Gilchrist back away from the RLM guys though? I mean, it seems like he was more of a passive spectator in the whole thing rather than an actual influence on the mess, he could have stayed until today as part of the crew or else.

they are all left tho

The grill looks qt in the last pic.

>convoluted
>pleasing non-clashing colors
>arrows to guide you along
>text isn't too small or too large
I think you're retarded, my dude.

Probably became a full-blown furry. Also he didn't like Jay at all, as he kept saying.

Mike looks weird when he's happy/smiling

narcissism, he wanted to be the star in all their films. also he was paranoid that jay was out to get him.

i miss longhair hippy mike

The newest Star Trek.
Mike determines that it is a good film because of its closer proximity to previous Star Trek depictions.
The film was garbage.

Except exercise and a healthy diet

What kind of faggotty reason to dislike a movie is "tone"? They say that shit all the time now.

>waaah this makes me think about bad things

grow a pair.

>tone
they were just kidding.

wtf? is this pic recent?

>I fucking hate drawing arrows now

kek

You're forgetting that Mike hates capeshit.

All I'm getting out of this is that Mike is alpha as fuck, holy shit.

Mike fucking died for me when he said he hated Independence Day but loved Resurgence

it's like liking Jurassic World over Jurassic Park.

>qt
she literally looks like gilchrist in a wig. i would rate her low tier out of all rlm girls.

>Mike fucking died for me when he said he hated Independence Day but loved Resurgence
Sounds like you're one of those people they talk about in the video.
Seriously though his reasoning makes sense. ID was "off" in a lot of ways whereas Resurgence was just the right amount of sclock.

>tfw the reason he always wera running shoes is so he can get to the liqour store quicker

The redhead they had in the video about rom-coms is lower. Who else have they even had on, aside from Jesse? Not counting Plinkett's victims.

If you've seen Gorrila interrupted, you'd know he has a completely different style from the rest of RLM, and his current videos just emphasize this.

There's that fat girl who watched Troll 2 with them

I kinda feel bad for them, knowing how fucking weirdos you people are, to the point of not knowing where to draw the line of a private life... literally autists.

>the rest of RLM
except aidsmoby

its because of these people that rlm no longer makes the dude bros

that woman who played nadine, gillian (redhead with big eyes and green scarf), jessie, lauren (in the movies jay made and the grabowskis, aka im dying lauren), the fatter new wife in the grabowskis, im not sure who else im missing.

Right.

Do you think if Gilchron stuck around there would stilll be a Jack?

i disagree brah. who the fuck even decides what is and is not "the right amount of schlock"? i won't argue with you that ID4 wasn't fucking stupid because it sure was, and i'll even admit that i'm biased because it was my favorite thing in the world when i was 12. but let me pull a stoklasa and bring up the issue of TONE. now for those of you who don't know what i'm talkin bout tone is how a movie FEEEELS. independence day, as dumb as it was, had its tone down. from the first minute, you have nice swooping cameras, scenes seem choreographed, the score by david arnold is a fucking symphony, i can listen to that shit just as background music, and i will whistle and hum along because the music is stirring and memorable. the starships and cityscapes still look amazing today because they are well done and well filmed models.

IDR meanwhile is dark, depressing, drowned in blue and green, people standing in a confined set, cut to Episode II tier Playstation graphics mass destruction. There's a massive disconnect. The music just drones along in the background like a random episode of TNG, once an hour we hear the ID4 theme for a few sedonds and that's it. The new pilot characters are all charisma-devoid assholes. This is like the Man of Steel to Superman. We now live in an age where you can't have too much fun in an Independence Day movie. Emmerich should fucking take notes from Pacific Rim. That movie is as dark green blue as this POS but at least it knows that the audience appreciates some fun and an inspiring score

explain

Whatever happened to Rich's girl? They done or?

>wearing shirt in the pool

I didn't know fat people really did this

Is that a MtF?

>FEEEELS
This is as far as I could manage to get. I considered stopping at the "brah" but since you'd written so much I gave you a chance but you blew it.

If your fat just take it off, you look weirder with a shirt on

i think she still appears on pre-rec? i don't think they broke up since someone with access to their fb keeps posting new pictures of them on Sup Forums

How do you think Rich reconciles the fact that he's a 40 year old man who works for minimum wage and has to rent an apartment (rather than have a house) in Milwaukee of all fucking places, eating fast food as his diet and fucking a physically retarded femnazi? For years he had to work menial construction jobs to make ends meet, with the low point of his life involving something as mundane as a parking ticket.

Rich had a difficult life growing up--his mother was a crack whore and his father was absent most of the time. His loving grandmother tried, but she placated young Rich with videogames and dreams of a better life. Dreams that Rich was never able to cash in on. The constant failures in his life shaped him as the Don Quixote figure we have today, an empty casket of ruination and aspirations.

A man with no training, no education, no real life experience tries to make his voice heard. This echoes the warnings of the great capitalists of the 19th century, showing that, given power, the proles will replace society with an empty shell of itself. Reflecting this, Rich only brings his jaded, cynical outlook on life to the table.

Mike uplifted him from his sorry state, but even then Mike and Jay keep him around so they have an easy source of schadenfreude. While Mike and Jay make a comfortable living doing what they love, Rich remains a punching bag. They keep him around as a literal reminder of the failures of Generation X, encapsulated by Rich's love of shitty grunge rock and old school FPSes like Doom.

Many nights Rich does nothing but play videogames, sometimes playing live to a crowd of people even more pathetic than him. Previously Recorded gives him solace that no matter how much of a fuckup he is, he will never be on the same tier as the retards that join him every Wednesday and Sunday night. This is the only thing that keeps Rich from giving up the ghost. Not his girlfriend. Not his childhood friends. But the mere feeling that he is better than somebody.

Really? Did you never go swimming as a kid?

The fatties always wear shirts