Hey Sup Forums what phone do you use? Personally I use a Samsung Note 3, upgrading to an LG V20 in a few months though...

Hey Sup Forums what phone do you use? Personally I use a Samsung Note 3, upgrading to an LG V20 in a few months though. Also if you're an android user do you use stock or custom ROMs? I use PAC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2njKrRu8OmA
forum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always works, never runs out of battery.

Iphone 4, pre update

love the fucker. battery still lasts like 4 days without a charge

iPhone 6 for right now. Days away from upgrading to Motorola's new module whatever the fuck. I can't think of what it's called right now. I'm tired.

Nexus 6P
I use Dirty Unicorn
March Security Patch (5th)

i got a note 3 too i wanna upgrade to bb priv

What color you got it in? I got the sexy black

black is the way the way to go

Nokia 215

I use a Asus Zenfone 2, 64GB type. Its a decent phone for 400 bucks.

>Galaxy S6

It's a decent phone, but the battery life is starting to degrade and the phone is starting to lag. Thinking I may get a S8 when they come out. Longer battery life, memory card slot, water resistant, and some other neat features would be a nice upgrade.

lgg4

Google Pixel. Shits tight

Restore your phone. Or delete the junk manually.

If you're not a techfag by restore your phone, I mean factory reset your phone after backing up important files to cloud services.

6P Masterrace represent.

As a tech enthusiast this makes me want to nut. Satisfied with my 6P, what ROM are you using or are you a normal user

Cuck tier Galaxy J3 Emerge user here. Probably going to upgrade, feel like going for a discount s7 edge or one plus 3t

Fam, only charge your phone to 80% and it will last twice as long

Fucking smartphones. Why don't they make a phone with a keyboard anymore (not Blackberry).

Ayy, I got the frost variant. What color did you get?

>Fam, only charge your phone to 80% and it will last twice as long
This is true, also only let it discharge to around 15-20 percent. Try not to make it go above or below this range.

Using an HTC 10 here, came to this from my old HTC One M8.

I bought it because it had the hardware I wanted, and looked alright.

Not the best device, and the last HTC phone I'll buy if they keep up their trend with fucking their hardware line up.

Normal user for the moment. It does pretty much everything I need it to though.
What ROM should I be using?

Totally agree, i can`t type fast AND without mistakes anymore. Where with hardware keyboard i could type fast and accurate with my eyes closed.

Jesus Christ, I just realized the picture I posted, I'm dying over here. I just clicked a random one out of my camera folder from my last phone SD card dump, lol.

That's a fine example of 10/10 U.S. Navy food.

I'm using LG stylo lv 2

Rooted(and highly recommended Xposed) phone with Greenify and Amplify will also help with battery in the long run by forcing apps to hibernate instead of running all the time.

Also helps to be rooted and disabling carrier bloatware or running a custom ROM

Had frost, lost it to the ocean, now have a silver one, prefer the silver though tbh. Is Dirty Unicorn any good? Using stock on this phone, but considering a ROM.

How does it compare to the 6P? Have considered an upgrade, but I love my 6P and can't see enough difference to justify the extra cost of the Pixel.

OnePlus 3T

I have Note 5 thinking to get Note 8 when it comes out. Galaxy Note is a whole phablet class starter.

HTC One M9, I liked my M8 better. I'm gonna be shopping around for a new Android soon, what should I buy?

Note 5 MasterRace i guess unless you are a Pixel fag

I still have my basic Nokia and always text without looking at the screen, I don't want a smartphone because I only need a decent camera and not the touch screen shits.

Cat S60 obviously

Honestly I couldn't tell you. I never used the 6P and I don't know anyone who has one. My previous phone was a Note4 and this blows it out of the water in every aspect

If you're satisfied I wouldn't recommend it, plus you'll be addicted if you're like me.

youtu.be/2njKrRu8OmA

This explains what a custom ROM is. The video is a little bit dated btw.

And, there isn't a custom ROM best for anyone. Depends on what you're looking for.

forum (d0t) xda-developers (d0t) com/pixel

If I were you i'd get the V20 or Mi Mix

DU is pretty good, it has great battery life compared to stock Nougat. Even with the stock kernel.

Samsung Galaxy S7, but upgrading to a Galaxy S8 *-*

I just want something that could handle modern messengers and shit, that is it. I was hoping for that another reincarnation of Nokia, but with that cold greeted Nokia 3310 i doubt it.

Why though, the S8 seems like all hype atm. The HPUE support seems cool though

I don't even need the messenger stuff, not even an internet connection. I don't have friends or anything. I just want to text my spouse and take pictures of random things I encounter.

BLU Vivo 5. For $200 this thing is fucking amazing. Any suggestions on a new ROM though?

You can get something from a Craigslist.

OnePlus 3t is amazing as long you you don't got Verizon or sprint, $349 too

LG V20, stock

Tfw I juat realized two phones I want arent supported by Sprint.

Looks like I will have to go to Verizon or T Mobile.

$439*

Motorola Droid turbo 2. will never choose a Motorola again. It's the thrift one I've had and the problems have all been manufacturing errors.

Not supported on Verizon either

i was trying to upgrade from note 4 to note 5 but verizon has discontinued the note series. phablet master race

Using Sony Xperia XZ, best phone ever for me, after Samsung Galaxy 2, 4, 5 and Apple iphone 4, 5... I love it...

Just ditched g4 Motorola has fallen far

Samsung galaxy note 5. Hands down best phone ive ever used.

Samsung s7, stock

I'm seriously considering iPhone after this droid. most others have them, apps work amazing, and the camera isn't too bad. I'm not a modder and I don't.use android to its full potential. so why not?

So T Mobile then?

Seems like the other phone I want is supported by T Mobile even though it's a carrier exclusive to AT&T (The s7 active)

Mostly because you would be paying an insane amount of money for a phone with less raw hardware power.

Tips fedora

Cause iPhones have nothing more to offer than a camera? All an iPhone does is sell you a pointless gimmick with weak specs for about 2-3x the price of a stronger Android phone.

Either at&t or T-Mobile both support 3t as far as I know, but if you want the active you pretty much have to do at&t

Nexus 6p checking in. PureNexus ROM master race checking in.

That ROM near hard bricked me. Fuck that shit.

AT&T is a garbage carrier though. They even locked down the bootloaders on the Galaxy S5.

Supposedly you can buy the phone and ask them to unlock it for you and ive seen some unlocked ones on sale on Amazon

Try purenexus tho. Its got great battery life and its much more refined. Not just a giant feature explosion for the sake of features kind of thing. Has the same amount of customization built in though. Including support for the cyanogenmod theme engine and the ability to tinker with every setting down to the most minute detail.

Then you obviously didn't install it right. Its much more stable than DU in my experience.

Well if you have the option obviously go unlocked, if the s7 active can be supported on T-Mobile go for it, carrier locks can be removed with time and effort

but their OS is so well formulated for the apps they run that it's so seamless and smooth. This is speaking from experience with my friends' phones.

I'm hoping the price of the S7s will go down soon and hopefully the S7 Active as well
And before I get asked why I want the Active is because I want the tankiness of it. I work in a dirty job so it will help. Plus the big screen without the edge crap. With an Otterbox protector it should be nearly indestructible

Galaxy S5 here. It's been great. Gonna upgrade to the S8 soon though. What should I do with my S5? Any suggestions?

Note 7 International dual sim with stock Samsung TouchWiz marshmallow. Rooted with supersu and running xposed. Every non essential Samsung and Android system app removed

They have no fucking file manager. Like you have to jailbreak for that shit. Also no real OpenVPN support, so to me iOS sucks.

V20 with stock ROM. I think customs ROMs are pretty much dead these days. They were better back when manufacturers used to sodomize android with nonsense. Even samsung doesn't do that as much anymore.

with my plan it won't be anymore cost. Raw power really hasn't made a difference with my android. When I got the turbo 2 it was brand new and my friends' iPhones still ran apps more smoothly and quickly than I could. just the way it is.

Bro if you don't want it anymore Ill take it. I broke mine like a month or two ago and I miss it.

But if not throw Lineage OS on it or CM13 and run Xposed on it.

Apps run seamless and smooth on my Android, 60fps most games I've played on it, everything else is more than stable as well. Motorola makes duds these days dude give another OEM a shot.

Also with cyanogen gone there's not really any out there with that kind of legacy that would make it worth voiding your warranty and the risk of bricking your phone.

Enjoy your molotov cocktail grenade

Realistically if it hasn't blown up by now I seriously doubt it ever will

But Cyanogen isnt really dead since the project moved over to Lineage OS. And custom ROMs are still worth it if you have a non Google Phone and want cutting edge features since other phones are cucked by carrier updates

Aw really? What happened?
What are you willing to offer for it?
I was kinda wanting to hold on to it for experimenting though. What you suggested sounds nice.

It was after a clean install. Running smoothly. My phone suddenly rebooted. Couldn't flash anything with conventional methods, partitions see corrupted. Long story.

It's still a ticking not time bomb, because it hasnt happened doesnt mean it wont

Best phone I've ever had

It's been put through a lot of shit and it's gotten super hot. Also I had the back glass off and the battery wasn't a Samsung SDI one so I have hope.

Damn. That sucks. Sorry you had that experience. Did you have the correct vendor image and wireless radio firmware images flashed?

what would you recommend for another Android runner?

Left my old lenovo, on the right my Huawei Honor X2

When it comes to modern Motorola if it isn't the Moto z they don't give it the time of day, my Moto g4 lasted 5 months before the Bluetooth flat stopped working and the screen cracked from a less than a foot drop

Idk the screen is dead because I broke it at work apparently. Not the outer screen but the inner screen. It was in my pocket when it broke.

And idk how busted up is it? And my phone was from Sprint. If it's from AT&T or Verizon, Ill pass since they lock the bootloaders, but then again I could use it to replace the screen

for me, its the McChicken

I currently have a OnePlus 3t, amazing phone, but lg is decent outside of the g5 but they have a their own overlay of the Android OS, but it's purely visual as far as I know. I like OnePlus because it's closer to how Motorola treated the OS by not making alot of changes to it, hardware is so much better that Motorola though

The only Huawei I've ever owned was this flaming pile of shit

Still using using a note 3 too. Would love the newest note but worried about it making me appear muslim

Rip screen. /:
The phone itself is actually pretty good. The screen protector is what has some damage, but not the actual screen. I'm using an extended battery though, and the cover for that is all cracked up and falling apart. Fortunately I have a plastic car around that to keep it together.

1+3t

iPhone 7P, shits dank

If you had a turbo 2 that means you are on Verizon though so OnePlus wouldn't work on that network. I'd say HTC, huawei, Lg, and Samsung would be a good place to look I'll see if I can think of some more

Oh crap forgot to mention it actually is from Verizon. /: Though I'm on T-Mobile with it now.

Google pixel is also solid from what I hear

Heard Anker batteries were great with it. I bought a Duracell one and it performed kinda shit, it ran like my 3 year old stock battery

And looks like it wont be compatible with my Sprint service then.

Looks like I will go to T Mobile after all then since Sprint is fucking me over with $100 bucks for unlimited everything on 1 line.

It's expensive as fuck though.