Feels thread?

Feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lUh2EYX-RPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I found out today that one of my friends committed suicide. The most I can do now is visit his grave.

Why are you here

Damn good question

They had a user post about a long distance relationship the other day where the girl he was dating went back to her ex. I'd like to talk to you if I can find you.

I cried over him, there was so much more that I could have done for him. I wanted to see the night life of Marseille with him.

I want to feel the pain if his absence for as long as I can manage to nurse it.

I'm sorry user

What do you do if you don't have luck with women? I tried taking one out and it ended badly. I feel like shit now

His sister found a letter I sent him he was keeping by his bed, that's why she looked for me.

I'll never have a second chance with him (of course), but I was trying to help him. He was so happy when I got him that N64 with Pokémon Snap for him over Christmas.

You keep trying, I guess

Since the start of this thread my gf broke up with me. She said she wanted us to have some space. I said that was pretty much a de facto breakup, and then she broke up with me. I have no idea why either.

I'm going to bump this thread while I write something up in the meantime. On my phone btw, so sorry for a delay

Shit, didn't mean to respond to anyone.
Anyway, just trying to sober up before I pass out. Just threw a party for someone, now listening to my roomate fuck a colleague from my room. Its so tiresome being the life and host of a party for everyone else while you pretend not to hurt inside. And I've been hurting for a bit. But I hide it through jokes and what not. The worst is trying to tell someone how you feel and thenot they immediately ignore or stop talking to you. Then you're back at square one, alone with your inner self, trying to make people happy so they don't end up like you.
Fuck I'm so drunk and tired

youtu.be/lUh2EYX-RPE

I'm here with you

I just got hair eating from the garbage. I literally want to die. Everyone will find out. Please kill me, should I just kill myself