I am a fan of Spanish national soccer team and Atletico de Madrid

First of all,I am an eager fan of soccer,I watch almost every major European soccer league.
Also I am a fan of Spanish national soccer team and Atletico de Madrid.
Spain became champion of 08,10,12.However,since 2014 they continuously suffering from sluggish.
The team's average age is getting older,furthermore,many of the key players get older,but the young generations still lack of maturity,to compare with 2010,once they were predominantly unfold a lot of important matches,nowadays,they get weaker.They are still strong also there are lots of juvenile good players,so it is difficult to say what their future will be.Do you think they have a good future? Also,what's their weak point and what they really lack of?
Atletico is also an awesome team,never being a Champions' league's champion is a huge pity!What's their problem and what will their future be?
I am from Japan and I do not know many of the players' English name. I will try to remember theirs'.
By the way,in Japan,the passion of public to soccer is growing.I am also looking forward you to focus on the developing Japanese football team and league,a lot of juvenile good players travel to Europe.
I will be glad if you answer my question and talk about the relevant subject.

I wish I could read anything of what you wrote.

Hyuga Kojiro to Europe when?

Didn't read lol

Whats the nip-nop saying?

You know remember Hidetoshi Nakata.

???? He's on a Serie C team on loan from Juventus la

why do you root for the bad guys Japan?

I mean compared to 2010,they got weaker,they also lack of some good luck,But they are still strong,I didn't mean they are weak.

>Do you think they have a good future?
I think Spain won't get the same results as with their golden generation, but winning is the first step to become eternal candidates every time.

Japan has indeed a good young developing academies, and the japanese footballers is technical and fit, a really pain in the ass to play against. Still, they lack that malice that sometimes makes other teams win, but yeah, they are getting better, even by a little.

One of the best players in Japan.

Why is the nose so big and the dick so small?

you know remember Honda (not the car brand)

I really think their technique is awesome,I don't think they are bad guys.

Which foreign team do Japanese cheer the most?

That's one ugly animal

Gotta be Milan or some German club

Dunno if it's some axis banter but only Italian and German clubs buy Japanese players

MY RORD, OUA MEN ARE RANNING FROM THE BATTERFIERD

AAAA SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

You're right.Achieving a new title is not a easy task. After the catastrophe of 14,16,many supporters get demoralized,I also. I still eager their good results and I know to win each single match is the first step.
Also,I eager Japan can participate in World Cup again,and take part in the best 16 again.Maybe 2010 is the best generation for Japan too,more stronger they get,more slow they can grow.But I think the 2018 will be a good year for Japanese national team.
In 2006, I watched the World Cup final then,Italia played good matches,their defence reached the highest quality in the team's maybe world's history then. It was a hard triumph but you did it.I also focus on AC Milan because of Honda.
Italian football team and league is also awesome!

Do you know Cobaltore Onagawa? My favourite Japanese team.

barcelona

can't speak moonrunes

meant for

To answer your question about the future of the Spanish national team:
Spain has the best talent academies in the world. Spain has the best youth coaching system in the world. Spain also has some of the best coaching in the world on a senior level. They will always be able to produce good players.
I think that they will never have as much success as they did in 08, 10 and 12 (it's impossible)
But they will definitely always be amongst the 10 best national teams in the world. If Spain has a weak point right now, it's that they are going through a generation shift. The old players who won everything are retiring, and the new players just aren't as good.
Also, the tactics they used to win everything are no longer new and surprising, now everyone knows how Spain plays and how to counter it. Just look at how they were neutralized by Conte's Italy this summer.

As for Atletico, I think their chance to win the Champions League has passed. Diego Simeone built the club by himself and rumors are that he will leave the club after this season.

Probably Dortmund for Shinji-kun desu

Maybe some German teams,AC milan and Intel. I also see a lot of people,from adult to child,wear FC Barcelona uniforms,maybe that team is also popular among Japanese.

Milan and Inter
I went to see Inter-Napoli this spring and saw hundreds of Japanese at the stadium

Also, it makes me happy that the passion for football is growing in Japan. I sometimes watch highlights from the J-League and it's always a nice atmosphere in the stadium, with chants and flags waving. Things like that are very important to me.

野球の方が一番人気だと思う

I heard the name first time when you mentioned it. It's a quite minor team and why do you support it?

A famous journalist in Sweden travelled to Onagawa and wrote a nice article about the club, how they helped rebuild the town after the tsunami
Since then I sympathize with them, wish them all the best

Its a jewish monkey

>Barcelona
And with Rakuten sponsor it will get even worse.
Truly a shame, well, at least those fucks will watch RM win the Clubs World Cup.

I hope whoever made that image is ashamed of themselves

Remember, Japanfag.

This Champions League edition will be won by Sevilla FC

Your words are quiet logical.In 2014,I still somewhat thought it was an accident,but in 2016,the second catastrophe made me demoralized. I still eager for 2018 they can at least get a better score but I know everything is not as good as 2010,even 2012,so winning each single game will become important.
This years' champions league,l eagered Atletico's triumph,but everything went bad.The expectation of me to Atletico de Madrid is higher than two years ago.After being defeated,I realized maybe something went wrong,maybe the good days is going. However,I still eager their struggle because in this season's champions league they acting well. I hope their still being a big challenger.

What the fuck happened with Kiyotake? He's the only Sevilla player who isn't playing

He was pretty good against valencia

止めてください

They're still a challenger this year, but if they don't win it this season they never will because Simeone will leave, and they will not find a better coach than him.