Who thinks we should go to McDonald's and start asking for Mulan on Szechuan teriyaki dipping sauce

Who thinks we should go to McDonald's and start asking for Mulan on Szechuan teriyaki dipping sauce

Just make a petition, I'm sure it will get enough signatures that McDonalds will release it again, I mean for fucks sake they brought back crystal Pepsi.

im pretty sure people have already come up the counter enough times with thier shitty rick accents asking for it.

they announced they're bringing it back the day after that episode aired.

I wish I still worked there just to ask corporate when they come to check up on the store.

Pretty sure they're bringing it back

I've never been a fan of the nuggets (or McDonalds in general) but id be willing to try it.

I'm not gonna go be a fucking trendy hipster asshole to try and 'fit in' by annoying and wasting minimum wage employee's time with this shit.

I'd rather annoy corporate level with just a stupid online petition, then just enjoy watching idiots like you flap your soft little pussy lips about some sauce that you've never had an interest in until now.
>HURRRR szechuan sauce

You mean the 1998 limited edition Mulan Szechuan teriyaki dipping sauce?!?

Nine years Morty! Nine fucking *buuurph* years!!

"haha, uh, hey there, can i have this thing we both know you don't have?"

"no, we don't have that."

"haha, oh man, i got you good."

To be fair most people who watch rick and morty aren't old enough to remember or weren't even alive when it came out, so they want to try it.

If you're going to be a faggot get someone to film it and post results here so we can laugh at you.

>promotional item for mulan (1998)
>most people who watch rick and morty aren't 21

that's exactly what he means... is this an argument?

They shouldn't be acting like autistic fucking window lickers, going into their local McDonald's asking about shit they KNOW FOR A FACT does not exist.

This guy gets it. That's literally how retarded it's going to sound, and how autistic it's going to come off.
They're probably also going to show up in leather trench coats, wearing fucking fedoras and my 4XL my little pony t-shirts under it all.

since its on adult swim (cartoon network after 8) i wouldn't be surprised, also the content of the show just screams "underage people watch me"

stupid teenagers will be stupid teenagers, i acted like a shit head when i was 14, but yeah this is fucking retarded.

I did stupid shit head things too, like making pneumatic cannons in the backyard, damaging my ears with explosives, and generally fucking around.

I didn't actively try to make myself look like a social outcast, and an ass in public though.

This upcoming generation of kids, and unfortunately my generation, is in for a shell shock when they start trying to get into their final careers.

why dont you make you're own its so simple morty could put it together.

and get my own store bought tendies too? im not a monster ill at least get subpar chicken and the sauce for free.

Forgot to mention, born in '91 here.
>25 years old
>6 years military
>Just starting work on my degree in EE
>Realizing how stupid a lot of the younger kids are now
>Realizing how much better off I am than a lot of people I grew up with
>The US is definitely going into a depression again because of this shit

Oh wow, McDonalds won't be expecting that! Not like it was a pre-paid viral marketing campaign or anything. Lol so random! XD

I do not approve of eating chickens.

Jesus Christ, 1991 was over 25 years ago. When the fuck did this happen?!!

While you were making nostalgia threads and pretending to be jaded.

>time flies when your having fun
bullshit, time just flies period and we all end up older.

How many years did you waste? What's it like knowing things will never be the way they used to be?

When did what happen?

Me taking initiative in my life, getting myself straightened out and ready for 'real life'? You leave me confused.

stupid plan m9

sad but true, and you know the illegal immigrant behind the counter don't get the joke at all.

No, when did the 90s become so fucking long ago? ;_;

>born in '91 here.
fuck off kid. I graduated college in '89

Burn alive

The fuck are you doing, still wasting your time here fuck-shit? Go do something with your life! Restore an old car like I have, start working more to get a promotion or a raise like I did in high school, do some kinda proper positive action shit.