So my parents were out shopping for the day...

So my parents were out shopping for the day, and I messaged them saying 'mum we have no bread'/ Mum came home with a breadmaker and expected me to be excited. .wat

want bread, make your own.

Its just so much easier and cheaper to go to the shops and buy bread. Im genuinely confused as to why my parents seemed so shocked that I wasnt going 'woohoo yay'

You should be excited. You have an opportunity to learn how to make your own, possibly better bread.

You non-industrious piece of trash.

The crust is shit, but they are very easy to use and you can try your own recipe. You should give it a try

really? you don't understand why your parents want you to make your own bread?

how old are you OP?

Im a lazy fucker. I just want bread so I can make my toast, I couldnt care less about learning to make it myself, im not a baker. I don't give two fucks about whats in my bread.

>not making bread on a baking sheet in the oven
pleb

You misunderstand. I know why they want me to learn to make it myself. Im confused as to why they expected me to be excited about it.

It takes literally 5 minutes to get the machine started. And it's much cheaper.

You have no excuses.

because you always get excited over stupid shit?

leave

none of us can buy you bread

and you have a bread maker

bread

maker

make some bread, dick

I just wanted fucking bread. To make a damn toasted sandwich, and my parents get home and go 'You wanted a loaf of bread, well. MAKE IT YOURSELF'

Good parents

Because you should be excited at becoming a self-reliant and independant young adult, and this is your parents non-verbal gesture for you to begin accepting some respinsibility in your life to take action.

Nobody learns anything getting something for nothing. Get going and bake some bread, young whippersnapper.

Just wait till you run out of milk and your parents bring home a fucking dairy cow.

Op, why didn't you answer how old you are? You pathetic cunt

I'm sure you've got enough tendies to last you, user.

my mom has that, it's fucking awesome and makes great biscuits. learn to use it OP you wont regret i promise.

Gee, this thread really pisses me off. OP, you really pissed me off.

Life isn't an endless rollercoaster of excitement. Your parents don't exist just for your entertainment so take the hint and stop being a lazy fuck.

Just kill her already

OP, go make Sup Forums some bread please. Also do you have tomatoes and olive oil to put on top of it? Please I am really hungry.

>2017
>paying money to buy bread made by someone else
>not making it yourself

Breadcuck

>
>I just wanted fucking bread. To make a damn toasted sandwich, and my parents get home and go 'You wanted a loaf of bread, well. MAKE IT YOURSELF'

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OP, if you fucking make some damn bread you might as well make it official and just become a gay

In the long term it will save you money, those cents add up.