World Peace

You guys are gonna watch this tonight, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwH034Z3MrU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCWgM19rQ0bEAU8xcFQvQBNg/live
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/4vq0km
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P-7LR7WM8q4
youtube.com/watch?v=N7jwjcNIhOE
youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No it's passed my bedtime

With all the weird drama the past few days with the supposed handling of the show by Adultswim, I'm surprised to see Sam saying it's the best thing they've ever done in the description.

Fuck yeah dude

I'm so happy for Sam that he got this far. Been watching these guys since day 1.

yes sam

He still wants people to watch his show. What is he going to tell them it sucks? Also I doubt it sucks.

Adult Swim isn't going to fuck with it too much I bet. They don't really censor much. The kike stuff might not make it in sure but I doubt they'd cut a lot of content.

>weird drama
whatcha talk about

>adult swim
Lol no thanks

I've never watched any of this guys videos so maybe he's an idiot and I dont know it but how fucking stupid do you have to be to jump from being successful in "new media" to a dying old dinosaur format that wont even exist in another few years? Duhhh durrr just stay famous on the internet you retard

Sam said in his subreddit that it's been censored. Basically saying that the purists might want to wait for the uncensored version coming out later (somehow? iuno) but to pls tune in anyway 4 da ratings.

ps I never heard of MDE and don't have any clue who this sam hyde guy is

Jew Money and the Adult Swim promotion machine backing you

This and Eric Andre premiering tonight has me rock hard.

o shit its on right after eric andre?

there goes my plans for tonight

CONDO

Can anybody Livestream both Eric andre and World Peace?

Yeah man will be strimming!

youtube.com/channel/UCWgM19rQ0bEAU8xcFQvQBNg/live

just have a 2-6 hour depression nap and download it when you wake up senpai

He'll never top moms

I don't expect it to be good or funny in anyway but isn't it only like 6 minutes long? What the hell, I'll load up Kodi and watch it.

Sadly, this is probably true. That video is a goddamn masterpiece

How many bongs exactly?

I'm hearing it's on a different times from places

some reddit shit

>there goes my plans for the night
You know each show is only 15 minutes right?

>7 hours away
damn

They toured the east coast a while ago showing some unreleased stuff and teasers for World Peace and they have a sketch called Dads where they do basically the same thing they did with Moms.

One of the dads gets really mad at Nick and tries to start shit and Nick looks at him and goes "Dude sit down, I'm twice your size."

maybe he's twice his size but it's all fat. nick would have gotten the shit kicked out of him

sam would win that fucking fight tho

Sounds like a publicity stunt to me

not really the mde subreddit isnt that huge of a community and the majority of people on there are gonna watch the show regardless

bless you, kind sir. i was racking my brain trying to figure out how i was gonna watch this tonight.

>I'll make this short... *you guys need to watch*, that's the only way we're gonna get a season 2.

i never watch tv anymore but i'll do it for you sam, you owe me.

Nick is a huge pussy tho.

yo play my music in the stream in the meantime hehe:)

looks like shit

stop ripping off tim and eric, tryhard fucko

MDE is better than Tim and Eric
MDE is like Tim and Eric with balls

HEY NEW KID

YOU THE NEW KID?

fucking delete this right the fucking now bitch

BRING

>pandering to Sup Forums means you have "balls"

Butt

I seriously can't comprehend how someone could find this guy funny. I've tried, I've tried multiple times to get into him, he's mildly amusing, at best. I seriously think 95% of his popularity comes from the fact that hes alt right and hes "4chans guy", one of us or whatever. Or maybe his fans are teens cause i feel like i might "get it" if i was that age again. The one thing I'll give him is that he's pretty charismatic. Do you guys think it would be easy to make it if i pandered to the Sup Forums demographic like sam?

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/4vq0km

>Where there any bits AS wouldn't let you guys do? How much freedom did you have while making the show?
>Sam: We'll have to talk about that later
>Define "later"
>Sam: after option to pickup season 2 lapses or is exercised or we're famous enough that we can say whatever and not worry about it

>also what happened with the james holmes symbol?
>Sam: got cut

>oh yeah, what happened to that logo you guys "made" for the show?
>Sam: lol, got ripped
>Who or what clued them in? It's little obscure
>Sam: there are ppl inside who don't want show to be made :\

>You doing alright?
>Sam: got some interesting reflections that I can't really make right now just because of the way things are.

>Are you nervous? Do you have any expectations?
>Sam: Mostly disappointed and pissed off. But it doesn't matter. Only expect and deserve bad stuff.
>why are you disappointed and pissed?
>Sam: eh it's probably fine... we'll see how it all pans out eventually..
>Sam if the show is terrible because Adult Swim made you butcher it blink twice at 2:39 in your next video
>Sam: LOLOL

ME

Post funnier and more superior comedians that make all their own content please.

same, makes me happy that they got picked up.

are the jews breaking him down??

im actually proud of them for having a tv show including the fact that his show plays after eric andre. been watching these guys for a long time and im glad they are getting some success. they earned it.

THE

BAT

I don't have cable Sam I'm sorry

i beat up dudes half your size

how do i do this

you are going through a sad act phase, people young and having fun in what you perceive is the incorrect or insensitive

you are most likely female childless and entering the part of life where you realized you wasted it

stream it goy

95% of mdes stuff is shit, you probably didn't watch the good bits yet.

It was always doomed

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Any new fans should check this out, old vid, might be relevant today considering there's talk of some aspects of the show being cut/censored.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-7LR7WM8q4

how?

>The premiere is tonight on [adult swim] at 12:15am. The episode they chose to air isn't actually E101, it's E105---can't do anything about it I fought hard.
I hope you plebs aren't actually going to watch it tonight and watch in the non-canon order.

His shit has been getting weaker as he's come closer to legitimacy.

Not even being hipster about it, he is objectively more memeified and less provocative than 2011.

Amy schumer.
Shut up fag. I didn't even know about sam being redpilled until recently. I don't give shit about that, he's just not that funny. There's a reason only a very specific demographic enjoys his comedy. Seriously how old are you. Im so tired of memetastic kiddos. Le sam is a school shooter Le sam is 6'7 xD. Hilarious. Truly the height of comedy.
Is this a meme too? Every time i say i don't really think he's that funny everyone jumps on me saying I haven't watched the good stuff yet, then i watch what they recommend and its just more of the same shit.

Between those responses, two episodes being axed entirely, the lack of AS promotion (other than on a friday afternoon, literally the day of the show), the MDE-made promos and trailers being cut and replaced by these shitty ones edited solely by Adult Swim, the episode order getting changed last minute (Andrew warned that, despite "fighting hard" AS has chosen to air s01e05 first anyway because they considered it "the most accessible"), AS cutting out even the trademark subliminal MDE walls of text that Andrew (director) confirmed were in each ep but AS made them remove them, Nick on IG doing "promo" videos where he is depressed as fuck and says that the way this show got cut makes him "want to kill himself," and most recently when asked "you've made it big, what next?" Sam said "back to indie Youtube stuff, working on the book and the video game" (all but confirming he has zero plans to continue with AS, World Peace and/or any future televized/higher budget material as well as the fact that there won't be a Season 2 or Sam doesn't want one).....damn, man, it would appear MDE and this show really got royally fucked.

Wow, what the fuck
I guess I'll be watching the uncensored episodes to come out in their correct order whenever they come out.

maybe his humor evolved and yours didnt?

Also, this one is even more relevant, over 4 years old, shows how long ago they tried knocking on doors.

youtube.com/watch?v=N7jwjcNIhOE

man that sucks, i hope he does well

Can someone explain to me what is funny about this? Because it really isn't all that clever if it's just "le trigger le sjw"

of course any decent human being is going to be offended about the things he's saying here. So, what's so brilliant about it? There are more clever ways to trigger sjws, ones that shine a light on their hypocrisy. This is not that.

>mfw mde is gonna become mainstream now
:(

MDE aren't successful at all, they have like 50k subs on youtube and that's it. they're way too 'out there' to ever gain mainstream traction anywhere, getting a cushy TV show gig on a channel like AS is their only hope

>of course any decent human being is going to be offended about the things he's saying here
That's what's funny about it. Are you a slave to pavlovian responses that you have been indoctrinated to respond to, or can you listen to a pastiche of crimethoughts that satirizes the implicit "cause" you believe you are supporting by being emotionally disturbed?

you sound as if thats a bad thing

lel that must be it, upboat for showing the h8rs whats up xD xD

That's not comedy. That's horror.

sam doesn't care as long as he's famous enough to have a fanbase so he can fuck underage girls and get topped by hung trannys

It isn't that funny though. People have social responsibilities as well, this isn't something being watched in private alone, where you scoff at it and go "this is really horrible" and go on with your day.

Do I really find it funny that this would bring out strong reactions in people? No, I would have found it funny if he found a way to be at all clever about it. But who's he sticking it to by saying these things? I feel like he's not proving anything, and I don't judge anyone in that crowd for responding badly either.

What the fuck is this?

AS got the order to let these fellas have their little show, shortchange them in both production and marketing so it has as little reach as possible, then fuck it up at the last minute, all to make sure they flop and can never convince anyone to bet on them again

It's infowars.com banner ads or bust now

That's what's funny about it. Are you a slave to pavlovian responses that you have been indoctrinated to respond to, or can you listen to a pastiche of crimethoughts that satirizes the implicit "cause" you believe you are supporting by being emotionally disturbed?

you are only like this because your ovaries expected to be used, Instead you wanted to play the nerd at work

>comedy must punch up!!!
>however, fucking with us (a crowd corporate drone for a social media giant highly integrated into the western industrial-military-surveillance complex) is NOT punching up! You are oppressing my imaginary victim status!

Goyim, I...

Is this some kind of mde meme

So youre a triggered SJW and not his target audience, we get it.

> I feel like he's not proving anything

He's not there to "prove" anything idiot, he's there to represent a complete polar opposite narrative that not one of the audience would EVER take a second to listen to, the entire fucking mainstream media, social media, celebrity culture, television, movies etc continually peddle one sided, biased and agenda driven reporting on topics like gay marriage, transgenderism, adoption etc.

I'm a long time fan, and it's one of my least favorite stand up routines of his btw,watch this one for more laughs:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8

But don't you understand that there are legitimate ways you can trigger SJWs, ways in which actually would highlight their idiocy and hypocrisy. This doesn't do that, because Sam is saying such awful things that I'd expect any person to be put off by them.

He's not putting SJWs in a bad light with this video

This makes me sad

I shouldn't be surprised but fuck. They really are going to try and turn this into Tim and Eric pt. 5

Maybe the point is that you can force them to reveal their inferiority without having to resort to addressing them on an intellectual level whatsoever?

They are literally cattle that can be instigated with coded language on command.

They should do EXTREME interviews. That really is their peak of comedy

>mfw mde is gonna fail mainstream and disolve into obscurity because this endevour crushed his spirit in the same time as it alienated his fanbase
ftfy

>Nick on IG doing "promo" videos where he is depressed as fuck and says that the way this show got cut makes him "want to kill himself,"
That's misleading. He never said the way the show got cut made him want to kill himself, he said reading "some assholes interpretation [of their show]" was going to make him want to kill himself.

Quote some "awful things" for me please

SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY BEING PAID TO SHILL ANTI-MDE OPINIONS ON THE INTERNET

FOR WHAT PURPOSE?? LMAO

wait, what was the old logo a reference to?

pls someone, i must know

censors or not let's just be fucking hyped that something like mde actually got on national tv

>obviously we are not real homophobes, check the description for explanation
>*no description*

kek

Sam Hoidel was his highpoint tbf

>yfw Sam leaks the original cuts

The likes of wonder showzen and xavier getting on national tv are more impressive tbqh