What can I do to make myself more interesting?

What can I do to make myself more interesting?

Vape, Crossfit, Veganism, SJW shit, be pro choice, just be a normie faggot. That'll do pig. That'll do.

Show cunt. That would help.

cure cancer

>names things that arent normal
>be a normie faggot

you what mate

Transition to female

Be confidently weird. Making things and making something of yourself makes you different. Confident and different = interesting.

I knew a guy back in school who played Minecraft a ton. But he wasn't ashamed of it, he fully embraced it and wrote essays about it in class. He was one of the quiet kinda weird kids, but everyone thought he wrote really great essays. Had he sheepishly played Minecraft, or if he would have been horrified if anyone but the teacher read his essays, he would have been pitiable.

carve an interesting scar across your face. cut off a finger, lie and tell people the yakuza made you do it.

Attempt to an hero

Survive
/thread

Sauce on OP?

popularizing a mental illness (aka gender identity disorder) seems to be pretty coll with the kids these days

Learn a new language
Get a degree for higher learning
Read the works of the old masters
Train your body to be as strong as your mind
Become educated on global political affairs
Travel the world for a few years (just not the middle east, obvious reasons)

You think it isn't possible. That it is too hard to do. I did it. I told myself for years I would die before 20. I am 36 now. I am a doctor. I have grown wise, and rich and we'll respected, with hard work and dedication
>tl;Dr git gud

be a girl, or try to look like a girl

Stop giving a shit what people think. That automatically makes you more interesting to everyone else. Ignore this advice since you'll never be able to do it anyway. Loser.

light yourself on fire

Priscillabrite at Chaturbate

A hobby? Motorcycle, guns, lifting.....

Truth.

Also, OP, try getting out of your comfort zone and just going to social events and making small talk. Even better if you're talking to strangers -- that way if you screw up and embarrass yourself they won't even remember.

The more you force yourself to practice, the better you get at it. At first, just keep asking people questions about themselves -- that's easy and people love to talk about themselves, so they won't even notice you're being quiet. Then as you get more experience and confidence you will be able to engage in lively conversations. It's like anything -- it's pretty fun once you're comfortable with it, and being socially competent will help you in all aspects of life.

Confidence. Stop doubting yourself, own your weirdness.

Don't talk too much, don't be overly opinionated, don't ever explain to people why they "shouldn't" do something unless it is directly to preserve their health, don't judge yourself by how women treat you, don't judge yourself by how other guys treat you, always tell the truth, try your best to always do the right thing, travel, don't turn things away before you understand what they are, don't try things you don't understand, don't influence your personality through substances of any sort, seek out people that speak from the heart and learn from them, don't consider sex a victory and think of a man you can admire and try to become such a person.

maybe you could read a book every once in a while or listen to some music that isn't that vapid rock music or actually make something with your hands

So do a bunch of cliche boring stuff that you hope will make people like you? Got it.

Ask people about themselves. People love to talk and if you're a good listener and they do all the talking they will come away thinking you are interesting. Seems counterintuitive but try it and you'll see.

make a catch phtase

Get into interesting hobbies or clubs. Interesting, not 'bad ass' not unique, and not both combined. Normal shit, that normal people find interesting. Learn an instrument, say guitar. Now it's cool to personally like grind core, power violence, and hardcore, but normal people don't. Learn some jazz, learn some blues, hell learn pop-punk/mainstream metal. Normals like Metallica and Greenday; they don't appreciate Pig Destroyer and Minor Threat.

Music not your thing. Join a book club, take up golf, get into hiking mountain biking. I'm an atheist who fluctuated between it, Asatru and Chaos magic. Don't be like me. Not openly, unless you find the right circle. No, instead join a fucking Christian Church. A normal moderate, maybe even liberal mainstream one.

Don'tlike liberals or moderates? That's cool, being nice, easygoing and something resembling rational isn't for everyone.Conservative churches are fine if that appeal to you, just join a respectableish one,and not a cult and/or hate group. I guess that can go for liberal churches too though. Bear in mind the Heavens Gate was founded as, and always a Christian cult, it's just that the founders were Star Trek geeks in addition to being religious kooks.

Normal churches. Normal hobbies. Normal clubs, causes, societies, etc.--the Masons are normal; conspiracy nuts and groups that are obsessed with the Masons are not. See the pattern here? Normal stuff, that normal middle American (or wherever ever you are from's equivalent), dipshits like. Club dancing, beer making,tennis, gardening, cat/dog breeds... Essentially stuff that you probably consider boring, because I bet you are already more interesting than most.

That's the problem. Normals are boring, and despise individual and interesting. They think it's weird. So that's your real question: how to be normal and boring? Hopefully you've gotten some ideas at least.you don't necessarily have to be normal and boring, just learn to hide the fact you aren't.

Commit a felony

If you had to ask that question, you are beyond salvation. Consider moving to a whole new place and meeting more boring people than you, it"s the only way I could suggest.

ferment.

this

he said more interesting, not more normal.

having said that, vaping vegan crossfitting SJWs are the most boring people in existence because of their utter predictability.

OP. have you ever tried setting fire to yourself? that tends to get people's attention.

>Train your body to be as strong as your mind

because that shit worked so well for Yamucha.

alcoholism is the preferred method

Here's what I do to be interesting...

>juggle
>write books
>stay in relatively good physical shape
>not be a virgin
>memorize a bunch of into about firearms and history
>memorize a few quotes from historic people

I once knew how to play the guitar a little but it's been so many years that I literally can't remember how to play anything so that one's lost for now but I dare say I'll pick up playing guitar again someday.

tl;dr

Get some hobbies, become good at shit, and learn some shit. Oh yeah, and I'm also a borderline alcoholic. I think that's interesting.

Leave Sup Forums