It's 1850. You just inherited $100,000 from your uncle. 8 year old 1/16th nigger slave girl in on the market for $5000...

It's 1850. You just inherited $100,000 from your uncle. 8 year old 1/16th nigger slave girl in on the market for $5000. If you buy here (and you can) you can do anything you want to her. Rape, molest, kill, eat. The law says she is your property. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayflowerhistory.com/faq/
history.com/news/history-lists/5-myths-about-slavery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

set free

make her eat sand

I'd probably be on a watchlist if I answered this honestly so I'll keep it to myself

I'd set her free and then it wwould be like Django

You're nice. Rhonda Rousey is the only person I know who admits to being 1/16th nigger. But, in 1850, if her mother was a slave, she would be, too. For sale. At about $2000.

Make her do a track by track review of Chumbwumba's classic album Tubthumper.

get a load of THIS guy

Nice! It's 1850, so I'll invest in California property mostly in San Francisco.

Why the fuck would I pay 2k for a slave? In 1850 the average cost of a slave was 400$.
That jumped to 800 by 1860.

8 year old, blue eyed blond. You can literally walk her home to your house. And there are no laws about molestation, rape, murder. Even after you buy her and take her home, you have 95,000 to invest in real estate.

True, but an 8 year old blue eyed blond 1/16th would demand a premium. Not like she's some field buck. This is prime meat, my friend.

This and also buy stocks in American Express

no, she would not.
Female slaves were less valuable. The fact that she tended towards white would have made her less valuable.
Owning a "white" would be considered vulgar in the extreme and likely would find you at the end of a rope.

there were a lot of white slaves. blacks and indians owned white slaves in the US during the AST.

the mayflower was a fucking slave ship, filled with white slaves, idiot. only the cook and captain were free.

>mayflower
You are dumb as fuck.
mayflowerhistory.com/faq/

Maybe in polite society. But this is your life and your money. You don't care about what people think or about resale value. The fact is, you can fuck the shit out of this bitch and kill her if she doesn't like it. It's your $2000. And there isn't a damn thing the law can or will do against you.

manumit her, adopt her with the graces of whatever passes as child services at the time, head for st louis and take the oregon trail, settle down in california with daughteru

one drop rule should go die in a fire

Sure.

It's interesting how you didn't bother arguing the white slaves owned by non-whites part. You know, the main part that applies?

I think your source may be a little biased

>white slaves
Go to school man. Holy fuck.
history.com/news/history-lists/5-myths-about-slavery
Where there indentured servants from Europe? Sure. They severed their term and then set lose.
There were cases of indians stealing whites as slaves, but obviously this was isolated and indians would have been killed for it.

"Pilgrims" = Indentured Servants; white slaves.

It's kind of obvious, isn't it? Did you really think white folks just came here by the thousands, willingly? Across that horrific ocean, to what is at times a cold, unknown, dangerous wasteland, occupied by crazy feathered non-white savages?

It's hilarious how fucking naive and gullible people are.

There were a LOT of white slaves, asswipe. More whites were shipped to the US as slaves than blacks were.

clearly molest.
Oral, anal, when she turns 11, take the V card.
Being the mudshark she is, she'd get to live in the house, and I'd even parade her naked around the plantation house in front of the nigger children to remind them that she's the special one and not just disgusting farm equipment I occasionally feel up when I'm horny.

Make her Elliot Smith

You get it. You fuck that shit until it is not fuckable then sell it off to the highest bidder. And probablt make $500 off her. Christ life was good,

Exactly.
I bet her pussy would taste amazing compared to some normal, filthy, unwashed field nigger. Nice tight asshole too. I could buttfuck her for DAYS before I climaxed. I get bored with her? Meh, just go outside and beat some dindu spawn or just sell her off at auction for a cool $500.

All else fails? Meh, she's still TECHNICALLY a nigger, so I guess I could just beat her. O let company fuck her in front of some of the farm equipment for a good laugh.

>$5000
You could buy two good blacksmiths and a maid for that. Only an idiot would pay that much for one 8 year old.

Id tie her up, blindfold her but leave her mouth open. Then i would pour my jars of cat semen that i spit out from sucking Sr. Whiskers' mexican beanercatdick on her and light her ablaze. As she burns alive i then commence to ejaculte all over her burning body. Then id take the charred course for dinner because i like my niggers well-done.

i would then have to feed and water that nigger and pay to keep it alive.
i would buy it, but put it to work. light work to start off with and if i can afford to keep her in light work then thats what i'll do, if not i'll put her to real labour and make as much as i can out of her

Female niggers sure. Prices of a circasian girl in Constantinople, where such trade existed were through the roof

I'd raise her as my qt daughter. The three S's.
Sweet smiles
Sundresses
Strength training

Quadroons and octroons, quarter and eighth black bitches were sold as sex slaves at the quadroon ball in New Orleans, I thought it stopped at an eighth but maybe you could get a a sixteenth niglet, when I learned it in history class I went home and jerked it yo the thought

>buy
>fugg every day until she got preggers
>discard for a new girl