Are women capable of enjoying music?

Are women capable of enjoying music?

>keep acting like this and you'll never fuck qt vinyl gf.

my gf thinks gy!be are boring and shit so i guess not

tfw no corporate indie gf

No, women aren't even capable of intelligent thought. They have basically no personality, everything they do is for male attention. They may think they like music, but they don't actually. They just want to attract Chad's cock. Women are fucking disgusting

Are you serious? I mean is this, like, a ruse or something? Because I'm genuinely starting to believe that and I don't know if I'm being an asshole or if there's some truth in there. Especially your first two points.

nah, I'm joking
I am a girl, actually

your girlfriend is more patrician than you

S-sorry

this could be a lot worse
if anyone has a picture of that fat fuck posing outside with his record like an idiot, now would be a good time to post it
stop making gender issues where there are none

Y-you too

Yes lol, they're just different from guys. I think it's better to not care what others think, and actually spend quality time with a few famous albums...

Then to spend your time listening to hundreds of obscure albums, but to care what others think and actually believe in objectivity in music enjoyment.

It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie (Women, in general, love no art, know each other, and have no genius.). Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute taceat mulier in theatro for taceat mulier in ecclesia; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain.

I respect her for that Devendra Banhart record behind her arm. Also it could be worse, at least she's not a top 40 listener.

I respect women.

>the only reason to explore music is because you care about your image
wew that;s what plebeians ACTUALLY think

Baited for this exact response
Better get used to your hand losers

I just wanna break up this circle jerk and say that not everyone believes this, this isn't some fact that the SJW are keeping society quiet about. Just for the people who are on the fence.
As for OP's question, people are just generally more attracted to girls, which makes them spend more time out doing social things and less time inside, on the internet looking up obscure music. Therefore a larger percentage of women than men stick to top 40 shit and yadda yadda yadda yadda

>Are women capable of enjoying music?
no

I am also a girl.
With a dick and homosexual orientation

What a stupid post

no

>I respect women.

PROTIP: This blanket statement is cuck shit. You are trying to play the "nice guy" and no woman will ever buy it.

You should respect women that have earned your respect. Same with men.

>using the word cuck unironically

Opinion discarded.

i'm a girl ama

>respecting women and unironically defending them on the internet

get a load of this edgelord

>Responding to a post in a bait thread
End You are self

I very rarely use the word. I'm not some young memespeak obsessed tourist from 'The_Donald'.

You were just being so embarrassingly servile that no other word would suffice.

Are they capable of enjoying it, absolutely. Are they capable of intellectualizing it? That's tougher to answer. There's always some caveat to music by women that actually makes you think a bit; for example Patti Smith and one of the girls in Sleater-Kinney (not sure which is which) have an insufferable vocal style. So the only time you get women who can actually enjoy it cerebrally is when they are both alienated and able to stomach music with alienation affect.

you haven't truly experienced music until you've heard it when getting your prostate massaged

sorry ladies

I dated a mu-core chick for years, legitimately obsessed with what y'all love... it was a beautiful thing

Good luck

Your question itself is not correct. One can be capable of being able to enjoy music but there is a difference between truly enjoying music and being an absolute brainwashed, spoonfed vegetable.

girls aren't any better or worse at listening to music just different

mucore is shit, I would never respect a person who listens to that

try harder

I was being ironic.

Learn to spell first.

joke: defending minorities and women on Sup Forums

woke: being unapologetically mean to them so they go away and we can have this place to ourselves

mucore is just a running joke on this board. grow up

Kind of sounds like you are in fact the joke

leave.

>grow up
>posting on mu

Why don't you take care of yourself buddy

They can enjoy anything, it's just that women are predisposed to approach ideas differently than men are and so critical appreciation is rare among women.

I fucking hate this place