When will you guys realise that he is the GOAT?

When will you guys realise that he is the GOAT?
He just released 3 classics in the span of 6 years.

too bad he broke that streak

damn sucks

Dude I shit out classics every three days. This guy is just a pussybitch compared to me: the GOAT. You know who I am, right?

GKMC is his only good album

Damn...

i've realized it

gkmc and tpab haven't left my headphones or speakers for months

dude's a fucking poet laureate and one of the only bright spots on my musical horizon right now

I'm so fuckin' sick and tired of the Photoshop
Show me somethin' natural like afro on Richard Pryor
Show me somethin' natural like ass with some stretch marks

Bitch, be humble (hol’ up, bitch)
Sit down (hol’ up, lil', hol’ up, lil' bitch)
Be humble (hol' up, bitch)
Sit down (hol' up, sit down, lil’, sit down, lil' bitch)
Be humble (hol' up, hol' up)
Bitch, sit down (hol' up, hol' up, lil' bitch)
Be humble (lil' bitch, hol' up, bitch)
Sit down (hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up)
Sit down (hol' up, hol' up, lil', hol' up, lil' bitch)
Be humble (hol' up, bitch)
Sit down (hol' up, sit down, lil', sit down, lil' bitch)
Bitch, sit down (hol' up, hol' up, lil' bitch)
Be humble (lil' bitch, hol' up, bitch)
Sit down (hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up)

Fucking genius, truly the poet of our generation

Cherry picking, suppressing evidence, or the fallacy of incomplete evidence is the act of pointing to individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position, while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position. It is a kind of fallacy of selective attention, the most common example of which is the confirmation bias.[1][2] Cherry picking may be committed intentionally or unintentionally. This fallacy is a major problem in public debate.[3]

cherrypicking is fun!

>He has 3 good songs that means he's the goat xd
fuck off

take your fabricated pop music and keep deluding yourself

lmao, whatever helps you sleep at night

kindly reminder that everything that isn't traditional or art music is pop

hahahhaha, true dat

Why do people call anything a classic nowadays? Have people forgotten what classic means?

His best work is TPAB and that's a 6/10 at most.

GKMC 10/10
TPAB 10/10
DAMN 7.5/10

Not familiar with Section 80, any good?

MF DOOM released 4 classics in two years. I'm sorry but I can't give up that crown to Kendrick just yet.

Gkmc and section 80 are both 10/10. The OD is like 8/10. The past 2 albums he's dropped have been fucking shit

>Not familiar with Section 80, any good?
Solid but not anywhere close to GKMC or TPAB

TPAB > GKMC > DAMN > S80 = UU > OD

RIP CHRIS CORNELL

ok satan

I think Kendrick's best album is yet to come. Just wait till he collaborates with some out there producers and does some abstract shit. I have this theory that he's alternating one album for the label, one album for his own savvy audience. With GKMC , he had a bunch of hit songs, Dont Kill My Vibe, Backseat Freestyle, Swimming Pools, Poetic Justice.. And then To Pimp a Butterfly was not as big with tge mainstream crowd. It was abstract and challenging. And now Damn. , a return to some pop friendly songs. I think Humble has been like his biggest song ever?

Hopefully the pattern continues with another artistic pet project without the pressure of sales numbers

Kool AD?

Hahhaaaha nigga why you pushin MF Doom ole dusty ass nigga. Aint nobody wanna hear some obscure references not even rappin on the beat haha goddamn dusty ass nigga wit too many cartoon sounds on his gotdamn album haha goddanm

The syncopations on hol up lil' bitch are actually fairly impressive so even this b8 kind if reaffirms his gr8ness

OD is an 8 and tpab is just shit?
how can an opinion be so wrong

i know this is bait but he really has got to the point where hes undoubtedly in the top 5 of all time discussion.

Kendrick said on some talk show that TPAB was the album he always fantasized about and wanted to make but put it off because he wasn't confident enough he could pull it off. I think now that Kendrick has made his dream album he's not going to experiment much more

damn was fucking trash

Tpab is so boring

Looks more like an APE than a GOAT tbqh

>most interesting musically by a mile
>most interesting subject matter hes covered
>best narrative throughout the album
>boring

i just don't get it

He's really good but I wish he dropped that bragging ghetto nigger attitude you always hear and see in rap music. Kendrick is a game changer, but he's still "just a rapper"

Braggadocio is a part of hip hop, there's nothing wrong with it.
Some of the best of all time made a career out of pretty much only doing that, look at Biggie.

TPAB most overrated album of ALL TIME! 3 good tracks. king kunta, blacker the berry (unreal) and i. rest forgettable

U is a top 3 Kendrick song all-time. Sing About Me is the only song I can say is definitely better.