ITT: Post your favourite finger box. This one was given to me by my dad, right before he died...

ITT: Post your favourite finger box. This one was given to me by my dad, right before he died. Been using it every day ever since

Jesus Christ, bro. Fucking classic. I know you have a sentimental attachment to it, but I'd be super tempted to sell it if I were you. That kind of cash could set you up for a while.

damn, that's a nice looking one user, good condition too.

inherited mine from my grandad, so many fond memories.

picture familiar

That's a real classic. Is it red wood?
I bought a cheap one a while ago made of cedar, so it didn't last very long :/
It's hard to find a decent one these days

This is the TriHole X27 model. Paid $649 for this baby.

Cheap but effective.

damn, you lucky bastard. You got that cheap. First time I've heard an X27 go for less than $800. I bet it's mind blowing

your little circlejerk thread wasn't funny 10 years ago, and it sure as shit isnt funny now.

me personally i need to feel the wood. good a very nice mahagony one that still works perfectly after nearly 20 years of usage.
I like the trihole models tho, good choice!

What's that? Your musilm family used to torture you with this "finger box"? Maybe fingering you and your sister? XDdd

Sassafras actually, with a cherry stain. Real beauty.

Is it normal to put other things in your fingerbox..? Ive put pencils, carrots, string cheese, hot dogs, but im afraid it might be wearing the damn thing out?? Any help appreciated. Also whats the best way to bore out the finger slot, im tryin for an extra inch or so in diameter

You couldn't imagine. Got it used off some bloke in my neighborhood, he obviously had no idea what he had

U mad bro?

>Cringe

What the fuck is a fingerbox?

Wait that hole is for your finger?...I've been using mine all wrong...

do you not have eyes?

GOT ONE!

Is a box where you put things but it feels amazing, i can't describe it weel

why are you even here.

I'll probably sell it if it ever comes down to it, but for the time being, the sentimental value makes it worth keeping. Every time I use it, it makes me remember how my dad used to use me as his finger box, and it brings back feelings I haven't actually felt in a long time.

Fucking newfags

nice bait

Jokes on you im just bating. I know this joke and how you lure newfags in by acting like its some normal activity

Who manufactures this particular finger box again I can never tell

>also I'm poorfag so had to make this one myself

>still get the satisfaction the name brands provide

Thanks user

it took you a while to visit knowyourmeme

i feel you on that user, there's no comparable feeling to a good, wooden fingerbox

No, you don't. You checked it online. We know you are a newfag.

But am i?

jokes on you i knew you were trolling and so i trolled you by pretending i didnt know you were trolling.

>I know this joke and how you lure newfags in by acting like its some normal activity
Faggot

Where can I get one of those? What does it feel like

My friend owns the company, got me the hookup. They usually go for $800+

Its fags like you i can respect then

Indescribable. Just one of those things you have to experience. But when you do, nothing will ever be the same again.

sharpie I'm pooper

I have no idea what you guys are talking about but im just here to browse finger boxes.

Anyone know how to make a decent bootleg one and what materials to use I wanna make another one but I kinda bullshitted my first one

Balsa wood usually works best for me. Find out what to use for your size and then use a drill, maybe a vice to get the hole right. The first one I made myself was terrible too, so don't worry. Duct tape always helps.

Aww lucky I literally tried avoiding paying bills in a failed attempt in buying one

Thanks I made my first out of cardboard but recently got a job working with wood furniture and other things and want to try working on a really good one maybe with some engravings on it or something

Nice man, post a pic of it in the next enthusiasts thread when yr finished :D

Will do m8

The fuck is a finger box?

faggot kys

Why so mean?

So many holes, not enough fingers.

my fingerbox broke and is already so worn down its not worth fixing, any recommendations for a new one? i only have $100 i can spare for one but i want a decent one that will last a while

I agree

A shitty meme to fool newfags. Just ignore it this entire thread is bait. Just like the "too soon" threads
>inb4 baited

Fuck off if you don't understand newfag

Every single fingerbox thread has these faggots that are like "dur fingerboxes aren't real", despite everyone posting pics of their fingerboxes. Like seriously, what third world shithole do you live in that you can't get a fingerbox?

Guys they make finger condemns for when you play with a friends finger box.

>Adorable tbh

does anybody have any tips on safely decalcifying an older fingerbox?

Nah I just think its the elitism of our community. I'm proud of being a finger box enthusiast but our community's gotten to the point of pretending they aren't real so newfags don't discover them.

They don't realize however that if this continues the inevitable end of a hobby is no hobbyists

i have some in my drawer but i didnt know i needed one to finger my friends box. i could have any type of fungus under my nails

Shut the fuck up. The whole purpose of these threads is to belittle those that ask what it is. It's bait and so are you

im waiting on my hellraiser fingerbox in the mail. cant wait to get it going

what the fuck are you even talking about

Do you not know what "lurk moar" means? Why it's said, what the expectation is?

that model is legal in your area?
>lucky

>stock photos
>everybody posting pics
Low quality bait right hurr

Turn 180 degrees and fuck off

If your friends clean your cool I think

>unless he has aids

please elaborate

I know exactly what these threads are. Been here since 08. Stop trying to troll

Dude where do you get it from? its literally band where I live

“A finger box all though it may seem to be a relatively simple device, it is not on the contrary of being simple a finger box is more than a box with a hole in it, it is a massively complex device containing more than a thousand separate components per box, usually with nine boxes per set that makes over nine thousand separate components, but the device will work limitedly with just one box.

Finger boxing is also known as fingering and boxing and is a massive fad among teens aged 13-18, the device in a simpler form were first invented by William John Trolington over 100 years ago in Australia.

A Finger box basically simulates a feeling, originally this was accomplished with mechanical devices in the box with some extremely cruel pranksters putting item such as glass and nails in witch would often decapitate the finger, this led to a act of parliament in 1919 by the UK banning the devices, which was quickly followed by the rest of the world.

Although still banned the “underground market” off finger boxes saw a boom in sales during the 1980’s and was redeveloped into its current electrical module in the mid 1990’s buy an unnamed Chinese worker.
The device works on the same principals as electrical prosthetic limbs, an electrical impulse is shot up the nervous system that will make the hand think that it is feeling something; anything can be simulated such as stroking a cat or shaking a hand.

The finger box costs around 50 per box and are usually sold out within minutes they have reportedly have gone for over 200 per box on ebay.2"

The whole reason our community is so fucking toxic is because of assholes like you. I hope you burn in an orphanage

every fucking thread some asshole scares away the newfags just cause they think that only there allowed to own them, seriously new people in our community would help way more than it would hurt.

do you have something against fingerboxes?

While there's - at most - gentle hazing, the point of things is to be in on the joke and to contribute and expand for all of our amusements. (Even "perfection" rarely has vicious hazing.) Lurking moar lets you understand and join in without even a shred of mockery.

Personally, I like some of the non-Ayo Fluxus fingerboxes more than the original.

Nah its more like 20 moving parts I made one and though scrappy produce the same effects

>William John Trolington.

MFW

im new. and i dont mind. hes just some fag

yes, but the complex ones have more so they can produce more textures and portray them more accurately, the difference probably isn't worth the price increase but if you can afford it i would go with the more expensive ones.

Its a common name m8

welcome to the community man

ha very funny, its a traditional Australian name and if you can't handle it gtfo

welcome to the finger box community glad to see some people arnt scared of the aholes of our community

the very definition of a shitpost.

Community
community
ommunity

Actually you have a point but Honostly imo those parts only compensate for the quality wood that went rare due to the high demand of finger boxes in the 1900s. And even then it just dosent have that natural feel man

Enough with your shitty bait threads
Nothing against fingerboxes but I'm against the shitposting that goes on in these shitty bait threads. It's just a superiority circle jerk of who knows what memes and who doesn't

Exactly my point. This whole meme is stupid as fuck

ytinummoC

wtf is a fingerbox...?

>Nothing against fingerboxes but I'm against the shitposting that goes on in these shitty bait threads. It's just a superiority circle jerk of who knows what memes and who doesn't

boo fucking hoo

they are also more prone to jamming with the extra parts

Sounds like an admission of guilt to me. Good enough for me ya fuckin' nerd

I read a story how they found one that was dated to be around 2000 bce, how about that user.

Dude what's the point in fucking the community with your virgin hatred. Like you realize these things wouldn't be as expensive if they're were more available due to demand but that never gets fixed when people think that are not real and its a shame