Why is it that I desperately want to suck a cock.. it doesnt even make sense. I shouldnt get pleasure out of it...

Why is it that I desperately want to suck a cock.. it doesnt even make sense. I shouldnt get pleasure out of it.. wtf is wrong with me?

When a see a dick like that one, i just wish i could have it in front of me and just forget about everything and worship it

Like this one?

Be honest user. Would you?

Is that yours?

these dick threads just make me realize how less than average my dick is

oh well

i dont know why it looks so wet.. but yeah honestly i probably would...

If you're referring to this. It's probably his precum lubing his cock or oil

Which one are you referring to?

Which is the best cock in the thread?

Youre dick is unsettling

This

You were a whore in a past life.

Not mine but how so?

Would ya? :^)

Kek

Would you, user?

I dont judge dicks so... mines a disappointment. sometimes i feel like i hit the reverse genetic lottery

Holy fuck I love this image.

I love sucking cock. And there is a real sense of pleasure from it. Also love a big mouthful of warm cum

I wish I could suck my own cock. Can't though so I'll settle for others. Many others.

swallow a load?

stop resisting human nature, holy shit

you don't owe society anything in this regard. give it up. Quit worrying about what word looks best on your identity and just be you.

wanna suck a cock? that's awesome. Imagine how many humans will deny themselves of this experience due to sheer pure pressure.

I went through the stage of just thinking about it constantly from age 14 on (now 23) I finally met up with someone for the first time like 4 months ago and lost control and let him even fuck me. Trust me it's well worth it

>pure pressure

kill yourself

Fuck I'd swallow every last drop

Just do it faggot if your scared about what others think just don't tell anyone simple as that.

Every time I show my cock to a guy I say bone app the teet

oh, my apologies
you have my blessing