Hey Sup Forums got a question for ya. If you had a friend, a girl friend...

Hey Sup Forums got a question for ya. If you had a friend, a girl friend, and she had a shaky relationship with her boyfriend and she was on you all the time, touching you, leaning on you, laughing at everything you said and so on. Would you take that opportunity to try to steal her from her boyfriend? Asking because that's exactly what I'm going through

i don't fuck with girls like that, because there's no reason they won't do the same to you

This guy knows whats up

Fuck her bf in front of her while maintaining eye contact.

kiss her, if she's into it go for it; but be warned, the same shit could/probably will happen to you. and if she's not into it she's probably just trying to piss of her bf, or use her evil vagina powers against you for the lulz

Op here, A bit more info, we've been in the same class for about 2,5 year

kek

you can't trust a girl who betrays other people's trust. if you don't give a shit about either of them then fuck her all you like if you have shit-tier morals

I've been thinking about do this but I'm a swefaggot so I'm too beta

That I have

Bumping with some more anime tits

if you're so fucking beta that you can't suprise a kiss on someone whom you claim enjoys touching you then you're probably entirely misreading the situation

Last bump

That's why I'm asking for advice because I have no idea what to think

This man gets it

Depends on the context of her touching you and the way her bf treats her. If all the extremes match up just right then bingo, a hot piece of friend ass

And some more bump

double bump

triple bump

Quadra bump!!

Sounds like she does that because you're in the friend zone.

We cn stad around talking and suddenly she would start touching either my abs or my arms, she sometimes push against me with her breast or just put her head on my shoulder. She said her boyfriend is a big pussy who only talks about love and starts crying and she doesn't like that so she's thinking about breaking up with him this week

That's what I fear

this man knows but we all know he knows for experience sadly

Op to be honest tell him to your friend about his girl. Rather end a relationship than a friendship.

This man is a cuck beta faggot

ok, you want some real advice?

harden the fuck up

either go for it now or walk away