hitlerdidnothingwronggasthekikesracewarnow

by accident

Give us today our daily

Dicknugget

PENIS

When this is finished someone should email this to him

but only when i

OP HERE

YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS, I SAID ONE WORD PER REPLY!

THAT WAS MY STARTER PLAN YEAH

Shit in my grandpa's lap

Nigger

macaroni

((((Nigger))))

>Implying

I

That

Didn't

Eat

muh

based

dicksalad (yummy yummy)

Ebola

From

unless

op

every night

Fart

steam

into

mums'

baguetti

It

dindu

Burns

my

Cockles

lasagna

with

sjw

Chiggers

Tears

Drumpf

Discounts

Yee

Smegma

Heroin

ingesting

Like the holy state of matrimony God and Nature intended sexual love to be between a man and a woman practicing normal, natural, healthy penis-vagina (ying-yang) sex chiefly for the purpose of procreation. Every other type of sexual practice (anal, oral, etc) deviates from Nature's Design and has mental, emotional and physical consequences-which is why homosexuals (and heterosexual pervs) are mentally and physically the sickest and most diseased group of people on Earth.

Now straights like myself (I was a counter-culture free love hippy back in the 1960s) who have been around gay men (not doused with perfume) have sensed a certain foul, sometimes utterly sickening odor about most (not all) of them which I call "Gay Stench." But I could never quite understand the reason for it until I read this informative comment posted today on AOL News by cpjr66. The comment was about the health hazards of anal sex. cpjr66 writes:

"The anus has one layer of red blood cells which protect its ability to rid the body of waste or feces. It is not a vagina. Penetration of the anus damages the layer of red blood cells, exposes the tissues of the broken layer to infection, scaring, and hemorrhaging into the anus. The muscles, tiny ligaments, and elastic tissue are also damaged and causes fecal leakage [seepage]. This leakage of feces or body waste exudes an awful sometimes unbearable smell and is an affront to people near the person who has been penetrated numerous times....."

In other words, gays (who habitually indulge in anal sex*) can be known by their smell. Have you the reader had this experience with them? If so please, my all means, share your experience with us.

* Anal sex based "gay stench" of course would not apply to homosexual men who limit their sexual practices to mutual masturbation or oral sex.

shiggy

Jewsdid9/11

Cuck

metabolized

sorrow

communist's

daddy

withhold

crashed

Yiannapolous

hoaxers

activist