How do you deal with the crippling loneliness Sup Forums?

How do you deal with the crippling loneliness Sup Forums?

Gin

drugs

Play online games. Or go out for a walk.

enjoy myself.

See a professional. Theyll help understand your problem. Give another way at looking at your problem rather than telling to just do this and that

By doing stuff I like. Games, tv, etc.

I sit the bar with other sad fucks and talk shit wits I'm drunk

I'm alone with my thoughts, I'm alone in my dreams, I'll be alone when I die. Alone but not forgotten.

When I feel really sad I watch screaming goat videos on YouTube

>How do you deal with the crippling loneliness Sup Forums?
wtf? Be happy instead.

When I'm not forgotten, I'll be with everyone forever.

We're gunna make it user

Of course we are. All of us.

a wheelchair

go to bed early ya doofus, cause when you're sleeping there's no lonely times just dreams -dr Steve brule

Loneliness is freedom user. Don't take it for granted

i do a range of things
>exercise/lift weights
>write poetry
>browse Sup Forums
>learn piano
anything that keeps your mind occupied is a good band-aid

seek help op. if you are truly alone then you need not fear judgement. admitting to others you have a problem and working to fix it is a strong move from a strong man. i'm seeking help right now, looking at an intensive outpatient program for anxiety and depression.

hang in there

Gotta learn to love yourself Sup Forumsro.

got used to it

By spending time with people

i actually prefer most of my social contact to be online and anonymous.

I watch stupid youtube memes compilations

Interact with people of all walks of life, age, sex, and character on a daily basis as part of my job in health care. You only get sappy through your mind talking to itself when you're alone for too long, if you deal with people everyday it gives you the perspective to value alone-time.

I spend my time working and studying. Recently got an offer to stay and do PhD in my field. Might do it if I can get a decent job too, then I can just work and study my days away for another few years.

Suicide

Okay hero? Fucking hell didn't even ask you for your employment details? Fuckwitt

I shitpost everywhere I can.

Drugs but I dont have any right now and I consider killing someone

I have no cigarettes, make your situation sound worse than mine to make me feel better

Jerk off, play games, watch series and movies, play an instrument. Lots of things.

Binge drinking, realizing that I'm better of alone because I'm a POS