So what exactly happened with the shadbase takedown? I noticed a few things different about his site...

So what exactly happened with the shadbase takedown? I noticed a few things different about his site, like the loli category is now smoli. Is he not actually allowed to call it loli?

He's covering his ass.

he got in trouble for drawing art of a roblox charecter dressed in icp shit my guess is icp didnt like him using there logo so they got roblox to help sue him idk

Hahahahah fuck off fag

>patreon cut ties because he draws loli
>says to patreon that he will not use it to fund his loli art anymore
>patreon says ok and allows him to use their service
>changes name to smoli to trick patreon

i find it hilarious how much people care are caring about what another man draws, wew lad what a fucking planet, im going to go kms now

he confirmed on stream that was a meme and he tried to play it with april fools. It was his server providers, they shut him down and confiscated his entire media. I guess they finally snapped with his recent dump of loli shit. claiming they didn't stand for what he posts and shit because they're a big company. But he fought back with US legal shit about how minors can be depicted nude in DRAWING or LITERATURE of FICTION. Then they must have agreed to some basic terms like 'smoli' etc, just to cover his ass in the future. He said their legal team was the worst, most unprofessional and slow shits he's had to pursue.

also this i guess? didnt hear anything about that from his stream?

It was a financial drain
At least he has a twitter and patreon

Newfag

so by that logic films like clockwork orange shouldn't be shown as the main character is 16
and books like lolita shouldn't show either
>im not a fan of shamans work but that's fuckin retarded imho

He is a pedophile. Glad they finally took action against that sick fuck. Hopefully he gets a lenghty sentence

Retarded SJW

he's an artist. Have you looked at meanstream? Pedophilia is the new wave.

it depends on when that law was made, depictions made prior are exempt probably. There's probably some in depth bullshit law shit that I really dont care to learn about. But it is total retarded bullshit

it is fkd though he draws such dodgy pedo sht...the comments even say they hate it

Lowkey almost nobody on his fanbase actually likes his loli stuff
But he makes a great statement just by being himself, and gotta admit Hilloli was funny af

yea he often says that he does what he wishes and finds shadbase is a place to spread his art and his freedom, and he's a firm believer in the memes, so a lot of it is for the keks, hopefully now he realizes his loli shit needs to take a backseat

except from hiloli what statement is he making.....
and hell even that could have been done better

Just for fun i guess?
He even made Jill too

anyone have a picture of this fuck in real life?

he covers up like an edgy meme...

Have you guys seen his twitter post? He's such a pretentious edge lord , i cant even tell if he's joking or has actual autism

Im a hardcore conservative. What the guy is drawing is legit CP. I hope with all my heart he rots in jail

>What the guy is drawing is legit CP
It's a drawing

IT'S A DRAWING

>What the guy is drawing is legit CP.
its a drawing, go be a wannabe fascist somewhere else you fucking stupid shit

two dubs getting baited, feels bad

>you were baited by replying to a post
wew lad go kys

oh shit I didnt expect this response & another set of dubs, time to get out of here.

THE DIGITS BETRAY YOU, BECAUSE THEY BELONG TO ME

>like the loli category is now smoli.

according to urbandictionary, that's Whiny Jewish Girls..?