Shameless (US)

I just finished binge watching 6 seasons of this goddamn show but I can't find season 7 anywhere. Also, if anyone wants to talk about Lip & Mandy I'm here for it.

they haven't made 7 yet.

It should be back in the fall

wew

last year I binged five seasons and subsequently became an alcoholic. I honestly don't remember season 1 and season 2. I woke up in the hospital between season 2 and 3. I love this show

is this show good? what's it like? modern family or similar?

It's about a modern family, yes. It's pretty good, desupai.

Last two seasons have been unwatchable. The characters get stupider every season and don't learn from past mistakes. It's the opposite of what should be happening. Push for shock value instead of realism.

The show is dramatic with hope spots. It relies mostly on black comedy and satire, but has realistic moments throughout.

Compare this to the UK Shameless and the US is relatively more story-oriented and character driven. The UK version is more slapstick and humor based.

I hate to love this show, but I just binged season 6 and can't wait for season 7.

There's an American version of this show? wtf?

US is alot better.

I feel the writers don't know what to do with Ian and Lip

it's not as comfy as the first 4 UK seasons

Frank is always in the right.
Debate me.

Protip: you can't.

This would be a better show off you had to wait a week in between episodes. I binged it, and bailed around season 3. My wife, however, binged the whole thing.

It's sort of a degenerate chick show. Best characters are William Macy, Joan Cusack, and the black girl's boyfriend. Worst bits are anytime "generic acoustic guitar music" kick in.

Early 2017

I really really really miss Mandy. I'm hopeful for her return.

With any of them really.

Lip goes from genius to alcoholic retard because they have to make him more like Frank. Ian goes from determined to bipolar, to finally getting his shit together again. Debby goes from responsible 10 year old to complete retard with a baby. Carl is always incredible. Fiona is the worst of them all, going from responsible mother-figure to the house to complete idiot.

Seems like she's gonna help Lip get his shit back together next season. Would love to fuck her, Karen, and Amanda

Why do you say that? Are there spoilers for season 7??!!!?!

Karen was hot af desu

>why did Ian have to be BLACKED

I really miss Monica. The best moments in the show were when she stole the squirrel fund and spent it all on dolls and drugs. It made my heart break. I mean, that's the only reason to watch this show: to torture yourself

kys

>to torture yourself
Oh my god yes every goddamn episode I cry like a baby.

She came back and saw him towards the end of Season 6.

I know but that honestly pissed me TF off. He didn't even say hey or try to chase after her or anything. I guess they resonate with me because I was involved in a similar relationship.