

>dub dubs

nice

Checkem

>Teleports behind you

"Nothing personel kid"

nice singles ;)

thread kinda shit i say -->

lovely day 100% battery. and my phone too ofc.

Time to go ape shit fuckers

Good thread m8ty

Do you think way of lifting is any good?

So how is everyone?

this is taking a while

You're right but what can ya do? :)

Can we stop being nice now?

we can roll for pandemonium

What we do after THE 1 post?

we descend

Good day my friends!

So the question is can we ascend instead? Ascend even further, beyond all the nasty things that spoils Englush language?

I hope everyone is having a good day :)

what a lovely morning after a delectable prostate massage I'm ready for anything

What have I done...

Go fuck yourself creep.

FUCK you

released the floodgates, now go fuck yourself you stupid fucking piece of shit nigger

Yep, we definitely descend ._.

fucking nigger
GET OFF MY BOARD
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get rekt faggot

Go fuck yourself you fucking piece of shit.
I seriously hope that a pack of niggers come and cuck your wife infront of you.
I hope she will swallow that fucking nigger cum infront of you and all you can do is watch.
Fuck you

>1
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Right back at you nigger

Go fucking fuck yourself you fucking cuck.

I hope you aren't fucking white that way when the racewar comes you will be fucking gased to death.
It will be a slow painfull death exactly what you fucking deserve

Fuuuuck yoooouu!!

Gas the fucking kikes, racewar now.

>hope you aren't fucking white

FUCKING KEKALISCIOUS
Whites are superior in every way.
niggers,dune coons and spics etc all fight among themselves and will eventually wipe themselves out.
white is right
white is superior
white is the way forward
14/88
Hitler did nothing wrong
SIEG HEIL

btw actual nazi fascist here
AMA

Sieg heil brother!
Have a pic of my favourite Reichsprotector!

What country are you from?
Are you in any nazi organization fighting for your people or just a larper?
Have you publiclty said that you are a nazi? If so what was the reaction of it?

What the flip did thee just flipping gabble about me, thine miniscule bitch? I’ll have thee know I bested the most prestigious jousting class in the whole of Camelot, and I hath been involved in numerous secret marches on behalf of his Majesty, King Arthur, and I hath over 300 confirmed victories on horseback. I am trained in castle of Guerrilla warfare and I am indeed the highest ranking joustee in the entire land of Great Britannia. Thee are nothing to me but another false crossbearer. I will joust thine shambles with precision the likes of which hath never been observed in the King’s lands, mark my flipping words! Thou think thou can escape retribution by shouting that hogwash at me from afar? I implore thee to think again, peasant. As we converse I am contacting my secretive network of knights across the realm and thine footsteps are being traced right now, so thou best prepare thineself for the storm, pig-maggot! The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing thou call your armour. Thou art a flipping dead man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill thou in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare lance. Not only am I extensively trained in mounted combat, but I hath access to the entire arsenal of the Kings Royal Army, and I shall use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable derriere off the face of the realm, thou miniscule feaces. If only thou could have foreseen what unholy retribution your little “clever” challenge was about to bring down upon thee, maybe thou would have held thee flipping tongue. But thou couldn’t, thou didn’t, and now thee art paying the price, you godd¬amn fool. I shall s¬hit fury all over thou britches and thee will drown in it. Thou art flipping dead, child.

England
BNP/EDL/Britain first
Not publicly a Nazi, but publicly a fascist. SJW outrage,death threats etc

checked nigger

Nice, not to bad of a backlash I can see.
Luckily you aren't from Sweden.
Can't even say that you are against immigration without people screaming racist and you will probably loose your job because of it.

God I hate my cuck nation.
I was thinking of joining Nmr for a while but it would probably cost me my career which I don't want

its so fucked that the EU are just ignoring the fucking rapefugees- in Sweden especially.
Luckily england's gonna be out of the cuckosphere soon so good luck lol.
As for Nmr, joining EDL,BNP etc hasnt really affected my career(IT engineer) but sweden's more cucked than England so IDK

Being associated with nazism is a yuuuge taboo in Sweden.
Talking of politics is also a large taboo in Sweden.
You basically are just supposed to sit quiet and don't speak against what the leftists say.

Great example is the northen brothers.
One left because talking about nationalism could get him fired. Which sucks