So I'm going to let my wife of 6 years get fucked off a few black guys tonight. There is 3 of them coming round...

So I'm going to let my wife of 6 years get fucked off a few black guys tonight. There is 3 of them coming round. Apparently they do this a lot. And only want $50 dollars each. They are all well hung 8-9 inches. They have been sending dick pics to my wife.

My wife suggested it a few years back and I wasn't really into it. But with her constant asking it's kinda turned me on. So tonight is the night.

It started off with the idea of me and a black guy fucking her. Then 2 blacks guys fucking her while she sucks my dick. But when looking to set this up we contacted the 3 guys that do this regular and my wife suggested this would be a good idea and I can sit and watch enjoying the action.

We are both a little nervous and excited. Just been picking out lingerie for her to wear and she's been modelling them and is already soaking wet. She keeps thanking me and telling me she loves me.

Anyone else done this? Pref stories if more than 1 black guy.

Sounds great.
Any pics of your wife or her lingerie or both?

>my wife of 6 years
b-but user, thats pedophilia!

he meens married for 6 years you fucking idiot

Sorry you hate yourself dude, sounds like the power balance in your relationship is fucked.

Say good bye to your wife user.
>come home from work
>see your wife getting railed by niggers
>every day
This'll be your life now.

wtf, its one thing to be a cuck, but they also ask money for this? If anything they should be paying you

what he said- I thought it would be hot as hell to watch her getting fucked by niggers, but she went dick crazy and started fucking more and more ( without me there) dumped her, be prepared to do the same

I don't think so. This is just a 1 time thing. She says she didn't really have any excitement in her teen years and doesn't want to go wild. But at least once in her life wants a threesome.

She has been curious about black guys and is a gossip house wife. She told me all her other friends constantly talk about how hung black guys are and how much they'd love a thick cock. I think this is where my wife got the idea from.

She's also curious if black guys cum tastes different. And this will be the talk of her friends and bragging rights so to speak.

Nah, them paying makes the wife feel like a whore.

Well hello there friend :^)

It's distance for them to travel. We have booked a hotel in the middle of nowhere. It took some bargaining to get it down to $50.

where did this stupid cuck bullshit spring from?
like from nowhere over the past few years
fuck off you dipshits

Fucking cuck

faggot, kill yourself.
emasculated, useless little boy.

Your wife fucks men now, not boys like you just reduced yourself to.

right, a one time thing... unless she enjoys it which she will

>This is just a 1 time thing.

sure buddy

>this is just a 1 time thing

hahaha you fool!

Its all good. My gf fucks two or three black guys at a time, most are repeats and sometimes bring a girl for me to fuck, but no way you should be paying them, that white pussy is currency to blackmen

>This is just a 1 time thing
It won't. She won't stop there. What's keeping her from fucking niggers behind your back now that she knows you're okay with it? You're either gonna like it and lose all self respect for the rest of your life or just regret it and kill yourself. The choice is yours my man.

>And this will be the talk of her friends and bragging rights so to speak.

i don't even.

>unless she enjoys it which she will
have you ever smelled a nigger?
i don't think she will want to think about it after swallowing gallons of their cum. op should give them an other $50 and tell them to go a little rough on her especially a little no lube anal.

/thread
Your wife will be riding niggnog's cock from now on, enjoy becoming a beta cuck

>the talk of her friends and bragging rights

I hope you're ready to move to a new town, user. That house wife gossip will turn on you real quick

This

Thats been my worry to but she assures me that I am the 1 she loves. Our sex isn't the best but who's is? Time will tell. I love this girl but I'm not a cuck that will put up with cheating.

I don't mind the planned sessions. She mentioned about going out on the town and finding 1 herself and having sex on the night. I nipped this in the bud right away.

And anal will be happening we've bought the lube and been training her ass with dildos in the weeks prior. Sex will be bare back and they requested they want to cum inside her. (How i got it to $50) we have borth control sorted and all grounds covered.

stop killing our race and hurting stupid girls

this is depressing as fuck

Not sure if...no, this is definitely b8

Not needed. The gossip stays between them. My wife says the others can't even talk to their partners about simple things. And their husbands won't let them have a threesome.

ahhh white people, and you wonder why those sand dinduses want to eliminate you...good luck.

>paying to see your wife getting fucked

Why cant i get my head around this?

GIVE ME THE VIDSSSS

Have you ever fucked your wife in the ass?
Also your kind makes me sick to my stomach. Think of all the virgin faggots on this website who never had a girlfriend in their lives, never hugged a girl or held their hand.
And you, you're willing to let your life partner, someone you love enough to marry, share the most intimate thing you can do with another human being with some random guys whom you will PAY?
I usually don't say this but you're a black spot on humanity's genes and should be put down.
Have some self respect for fuck's sake.

Make a new hole and join in the action

Aside the pasta and your wrong decisions of life OP, anybody have sauce ?

You should be charging them 50 bucks you massive gaping cuck

If your wife is going to get gouged by 3 black dudes you might as well make a fly buck

cuckolding is a universal and timeless fetish

If more people can share their stories my wife has a agreed to share a few pictures.

She wants to know the pros and cons as much as I do and if there is any tips from others on how to take a huge cock.

For the lvoe of god boys can i please just watch op's wife pass out to cock pressure PLEASE.

You're the fucking idiot.

And lrn 2 spell before you call someone else an idiot.

Her puss wont even feel your cock anymore

>cons

get aids

>pros

your filhty wife will die very soon and you can move on let her passing like a whore who got what she deserved

Mate, all of this is just a fucking excuse for her to fuck other dude's. How in hell would you even consider stuff like that

You fool.

Right fucking on

Oh of course, I am sorry for spoiling your jerkoff material.

*ahem* OP's wife is totally going to fuck those guys and afterwards, her curiosity being sated and all, from that point on will only think about and enjoy OP's dick and totally won't even consider fucking another black guy, not even to 'just get it out of her system because it's just a physical thing and she will always love OP and his little white dick'

Letting your wife get fucked by black men, fine that a decision you both made.

50 a piece?! Thats where you're getting cucked.

Why aren't you posting nudes of your wife yet. We have rules here, and proper etiquette.

>Let my wife get fucked off

You should take a page from your wife and shouldve fucked off from Sup Forums

Post pic of your whore wife who thinks you're inadequate.

>So I'm going to let my wife of 6 years get fucked off a few black guys tonight. There is 3 of them coming round. Apparently they do this a lot. And only want $50 dollars each. They are all well hung 8-9 inches. They have been sending dick pics to my wife.
>My wife suggested it a few years back and I wasn't really into it. But with her constant asking it's kinda turned me on. So tonight is the night.
>It started off with the idea of me and a black guy fucking her. Then 2 blacks guys fucking her while she sucks my dick. But when looking to set this up we contacted the 3 guys that do this regular and my wife suggested this would be a good idea and I can sit and watch enjoying the action.
>We are both a little nervous and excited. Just been picking out lingerie for her to wear and she's been modelling them and is already soaking wet. She keeps thanking me and telling me she loves me.
>Anyone else done this? Pref stories if more than 1 black guy.

you should be getting paid, I have had blackguys offer and pay to fuck my white gf when we are on vacation

wifes tits with timestamp or fuck off faggot

Slightly related. Anyone know who this chick is?

Until they tell their husbands that user's wife got banged by three black dudes, so they should be able to do the same thing.

Lmfaoooo my wife would find this completely fucking disgusting. She only has eyes for me, because she's actually in love with me unlike yours. I'm literally all she wants

if you record it and use it to divorce the cunt it's money well spent.

thats not to say my wife isnt a whore. she just likes to pretend she isnt. her father keeps calling her one. shes only into this because he molested her anyway.

yea cause they are men with self respect

what a cuck

swapped with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law once. His cock was so huge my wife couldnt feel my dick for almost a month

Sounds like your wife should take one of her friends with her. "Girls night out" None the wiser and each time it could be someone different.

Hell, why not a full on Mandingo Party?

Cuckle chuckles, enjoy no sex in a whipped relationship

pretty common these days ( cuck thing) I fuck a lot of white wives/ girlfriends in my area, most want to do it again and add more to the mix. I dont get it ( white guys) but free pussy is free pussy

Show pics and story's will follow op

Honestly, this is just too perfect. It's 100% b8.

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

This is CIA spam, these people barely exist and that's why it needs to be propagated.

Sure thing, mate.

just pls kill yourself

Dat file..let me suck your dick, sir!

>People actually think that OP is for real.
Get a fucking grip, you homos.

that's one nasty yeasty cunt

That sounds like a terrible idea. Make sure they wear condoms man. You dont want your chick getting aids or hiv

actually worth the read

Stop replying to cuck larpers you fags

Ignore what these people say, OP. You're a cuckold and that's okay. You'll be bred out soon. Just keep in mind this is the last night you'll have with your wife that's a "normal" night. The moment one of these dudes enters your wife she's not your girl anymore, she's theirs. You get to basically have a dysfunctional marriage forever until she leaves you for another dude. Just enjoy the last good moments of your marriage bro.

>My wife suggested it a few years back... But with her constant asking

Dude, she's already decided to do it, if she hasn't already.

Die cuck faggot.

>I'm not a cuck
HAHAHAHAHAHA
youre a fucking beta cuck, prob have size issues.

>This is just a 1 time thing

>I'm going to let my wife of 6 years get fucked off a few black guys tonight.
>Apparently they do this a lot.
>And only want $50 dollars each.

Wait wait wait, let me make sure I understand this right. You're not only letting a bunch of AIDS-ridden niggers fuck your wife, but YOU'RE PAYING THEM TO DO IT!?

What the hell happened to your self respect as a man? Jesus Christ, did your wife surgically remove your cock and balls and put them in a jar on the mantle when she married you?

What a sad life... feel sorrow for you... divorce and look for a real woman

lol 1 time thing
So let me get this,
>she wants to fuck black guys with bigger dicks than you
>probably more experienced than you.
>She'll get more pleasure
>She'll be constantly thinking about how good it was
>one time thing
OP, your wife doesn't respect you anymore. She doesn't see you as a man, more like as a friend. Like her dad, that's why she's thanking you for letting her fuck black guys.

So based on that cuck-weeaboo's writings....Women are children?

U fucking beta cucks are making me so sick. My stomach hurts and it makes me want to fucking punch you to death. Back in my day it meant the divorce when ur wife gets fucked by another man. I couldnt see myself in the mirror 4 the rest of my live if i would consider this

Liar.

Holy shit u r a tard

Her name is A. Horse

>divorce and look for a real woman
He can't get a real woman if he's no real man.

>50 bucks each
>each

You're spending a $150 for 3 niggers to fuck your wife
When they would do it for free cause
>muh dick

You're dumber than these niggers OP
Top kek

Lol.
Interesting, but never known a strong woman.
If all women had daddy issues and depression this might be more fitting.

Sure, whatever you say faggot.

>just a 1 time thing

What an unbelievable faggot. I hope you enjoy watching your life get ruined in front of your eyes, you pathetic piece of shit.

GRGRGRGRGR8888888BBBBBBB88888888MMMMMMMMMM888888888888