Why don't you have a lover /b? It's not that hard, all you have to do is be likable

Why don't you have a lover /b? It's not that hard, all you have to do is be likable

>all you have to do is be likable
Sup Forums is largely defined by the people who go here being pretty unlockable despite having a decent amount of societies advantaged thrown at them. 90% of Sup Forums started life on easy mode and are still failing.

I am ugly, working 12 hour shifts when will i ever get time?

sadly, im not likeable enough i guess...

I'm drinking with loneliness tonight. She's pretty swell. I don't know why people don't like her very much. She does her best with what she has, just like we are.

Salty crackbaby

I just don't understand why it's so hard for most of /b to make a woman laugh, feel joy when they're around you, want to be with you. It's very easy, just brighten their day, talk to them and ask what's going on.

I had a girl for over a year but I was stupid and treated her like shit without realizing it so I broke up. Then I realized a month later how much I actually loved her so I tried making things work and telling her I'd change but she said she was already past me and onto someone else.
>feelsbadman
But it was my fault anyways.

I did it when I was younger but now I'm older and fat and all I do is listen to my wife bitch and jerk off after she goes to sleep

kill yourselves before you turn 40

why did you marry her then? why does everybody think they need to get married ASAP?

Because I like hookers. I have dozens of "lovers". I can switch 'em out and have a different one every night.

>2017
>only fucking one woman

Smh tbh fam

Because what she really wanted was a dog.

I'm not Woody Harrelson

I'm the least likeable person I know

my girlfriend wont let me have one..

Damn.

It's easy, yeah. But what about the other way round? Sure, as men we think too much with our dicks, but what about a common life as a couple, beyond sex? That's where women also need to do more than just being sexy. Too often they think that letting us fuck them is enough effort for them and the rest is the man's responsibility. Fuck that.

>dog

is this code for a black man?