Is 6 inches big?

Is 6 inches big?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

6 inches? People are usually measured in feet

6 inches isn't big enough to pleasure any woman. Unless you are 8+ inches no girl will ever like you

bwahahahahahaha

fuck off niggs
no one wants your aids ridden dong unless they are fucking retarded

>6 inches
>big
>same sentence
lmfao

so, all white women? ( your mom included )

Fuck's sake murican, use SI:
It's 15 cm

This. I got cursed with a 7 inch dicklet, and I can confirm this. At least there are other pleasures in life than having sex, so there's still hope that we

That's only 1.610903677636598E-17 light years!

sounds small if you say it like this

Light years is a measure of time, not length, brainlet.

It's the distance the light travels in a year, which is a fucking DISTANCE. Are you retarded?

5.5" erect is the worldwide average according to a penis doctor I heard talking on the Mancow Show last week. Thankfully I am just above average at 5.75".

gr8 b8 m8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light-year

Average =/= good, user.

Six inches is more than enough to fully penetrate most women, even when they're aroused and their vag is more pliable. Most women only have a max depth of 6-7 inches, and not every girl likes having her cervix smashed. At that point it's all about girth and skill, user.

Average and median is not the same. Median is lower than average, meaning most people are under average. I'm 15.7 cm myself, no worries there, just remember that average =/= most people

I see what you're you're saying. A few negroes with giant 12"ers skew the average # so ya, the median is probably like 4.75-5"

true

mines 6 my mates used to think it was big
i kinda pity them