be me

> be me
> go to boxing training
> have hot radical feminist chick as a trainer
> she fit
> aged 28
> tells us to do push-ups
> 16 year old gives her the bird tells her womens place is not in the ring and wont take orders from her
> she flexes her muscles and tells him to call down
> he doesnt calm down
> she tells him to do a sparring match right now to show him how much he has to learn and clearly wants to humiliate him in front of the whole crew for speaking up to her
> he agrees
> some banter follows
> everyone gathers in front of the ring
> she tells him not to worry she wont be too hard on him
> round one they exchange some blows, nothing special
> round two she gets impatient and takes some risks, he dodges her blow and gets her right in the belly
> she falls to the knees gasping for air right in front of him
> everyone silent then laughter
> she is redfaced af
> fighting contines she is getting nervous and tired
> he sends her to the ropes
> ask her to give up
> says she wont give up
> its round 5
> she is barely on her feet, missing a lot of hits
> he is clearly toying with her
> she says he wont beat her and she show him what a radical feminist is capable of
> he hits her like a truck
> she is hanging in the ropes facing the crowd, boobs punshed out of her top bc she is never wearing a bra, tongue lolling out, counting stars

Damn, he killed her?

>she turns around he gets her one last time
>out cold
>tits flopped out
>crew looks at each other
>we get our dicks out
>start fucking passed out teacher and nutting inside
>2 dudes record it
>her eyes kinda open looks like shes digging it
cont.

Sweet justice. But the guy challenging her is as much of an asshole. I her intention was only to help you get in shape. I do Krav Maga for seven years now and you sometimes loose against some dummy. Its all about luck. Therefore i wouldnt blame her. She could still be a gold boxer

lol no but she was out cold for a shirt tme

You're not even trying
I dont give a flying fuck if you believe me.

> her tits were already out by the end of the fight
> who carries a phone (or some recording device) in a training area?

Damn that's a gross hog covered in moles.... Pic related? That bitch gonna die of skin cancer

this bullshit story only shows that you have never been in a boxing club. The first guy trying to open his mouth against an instructor is kicked out of the club for ever. So instead of writing about your sexual fantasy be a man and try to exercise as a beginning.

Even though i personally don't like feninists i don't appreciate how an instructor who might just be able to train people properly but may lack the musclemass was publically humiliated like that. Don't go to boxing training if you don't want to learn. Thank god it didn't happen though.

>next day crew comes in we're all laughing, vid got passed around even to people not there
>trainer comes in she's fucked up, black eye, walking bowlegged
>we all start laughing ask if she wants to give any more private lessons
>she says bring it on
>beat her up again and rape her again
>this continues for 5 months

she doesnt really lack musclemass but the dude was just a better boxer

Pics/ videos or it didn't happen

yes he is kind of a dick and she usually is a pretty good boxer but she got overconfident and got her ass kicked as a result

> dude was just dude
Fixd it

Dude, i admit that your story turns me on. So I please either continue your little story or deliver pics of her

>implying anything on Sup Forums is anything else but shitposting
Find a banana thread asap.

Fuck man I know this girl and I can comfim, that she has not been raped. She is a personal trainer, not a boxing instructor. I will look after you OP

I never claimed she was