So Sup Forums, I tried the whole sissy thing

So Sup Forums, I tried the whole sissy thing.

I've been told before that I'm pretty and that I'd look like a girl with makeup. Couple that with being quite slim and down to try it. So I shaved my legs and body hair and stubble, my girl did my makeup, I put on a cute outfit.

And I looked like a creepy guy in drag. There was nothing remotely trap-like about it unless you were looking at just my legs. The rest was a combination of wide shoulders, veiny masculine arms and hands, adams apple, and a general guy face. Mostly though it was the proportions. I looked like a man in a dress, not someone who had undergone anything like a transformation.

Expectations =/= reality

I'm now fairly convinced that 99% of these trap pics are a lie, and it doesn't do it for me anymore. Shaving your legs and putting on stockings does not make you sexy. Who knew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ly_qM5H-ieA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They take hormones you imbecile

Lmao tell em

"Who knew?"

Us real men who aren't faggots knew.

Hormones don't change skeletal structure, OP has a point.

Hormones are kind of a big part of it. Camera angles help too, but the changes the hormones do are pretty absurd. If you start young enough they'll even change what your bone structure will end up as

Same thing OP. I was told by girls i would make a good girl and even had a girlfriend who put make up on me.

I was passable til a certain age then I just got too muscled and hair regrows so quick it isnt worth fighting.

I'm just talking about some of the camwhore traps and sissies, not actual trans people.

I'm sure you thought this was confirmation of your masculinity or something but really we all know you're the real faggot here

"Hormones are a big part of it"

Faggotry is a big part of it.

Fixed

Yep, by not being attracted to dick, I'm the real faggot here. Lol

Go melt somewhere, snowflake

Hormones make you lose muscles faster than cis girls, and hair can be permanantly removed.

That's mainly just the angles then. Angles are pretty fucking magical too. There's a reason that pic cuts off where it does and is of a body held the way it is.

Lol, no one cares about your hangups

none of its worth the effort. I wished I was a girl for as long as I could remember, but in my 20s accepted being a man finally. glad I didnt try to transition because it could have been a total failure. My voice is too deep too.

Really hope repressed dysphoria doesn't kick your ass at like mid fourties or anything. Gl with life. And if you ever do end up trying because you can't keep living that way, remember that its not your fault society wants you to hate yourself

I decided not to transition too..then someone dosed me with some hormones and it split my personality not much left to say..careful out there kids

They don't, but they give you chub in all the right places, which combined with proper, specialized diet and exercise as well as flattering camera angles can make someone look like a girl.

It's not like being a convincing trap something you're born with (although genes help), it's a lifestyle and you have to work at it. And it becomes more and more difficult the older you get.

ITT: People who look like the people in the below video.
youtube.com/watch?v=ly_qM5H-ieA

This post would be a full on meme on trans tumblr

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

You need naturally feminine features + hormones or you will look like a drag queen no matter what.