If you could die right now with no pain, would you? I would, 21 years is too long for me

If you could die right now with no pain, would you? I would, 21 years is too long for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you asshole.you are just gonna make everyone around you sad because you are weak.Find what's wrong with your life and fix it instead of throwing the burden to others.

Probably yeah. The only thing I get pleasure from in life is seeming cool and impressive to others and thats an unsustainable way to live. I'm a husk of a human being with no real future plans lined up.

Its not your life. Get that into your head.

The people that suffer the most from your death are the people around you. They have been with you for 21 years, now you repay them.

Fuck no.
I want to live forever.

I wish I was willing to just die, I could do literally anything I wanted if that were the case. Because at that point you don't care what anyone thinks or feels about what you do.

Fuck no !! i'm so fucking enjoying my life :) !!! 33yo

Don't pay attention to these soft faggots. Nobody suffers. Nobody really cares about you. Just do it. Kys. Stop thinking about it. Grab your balls and man up. You're probably the biggest piece of shit. Fat. No life. End the misery. Nobody will care. Just like every other stupid faggot that has killed them selves. They become meme's and too soon lmao. Doooo ittttt faggoot

>no sexual market value
>bad stat rolls all around
>bad brain chemistry

200 years ago i would only have to go 30-40 years before I kicked it on a battlefield or drunk in the cold or from an infected toe or something, it is so very easy to be alive now.

I've heard geneticists say that only 30-40% of men pass on their genes, most women will have a child in their lifetime, but male humans like most males of a species, are more disposable than the females. It's nature, the men are all a genetic gamble, the standard deviation of male attributes is a wide net to increase the chance of a successful breeding strategy impregnating all the women.

Ultimately when the lights go out it's knives and fists in the dark for most of us. Life is a big suck for billions of people on earth.

Get certified to dive with a mix, and then dive until you get ox tox. Supposedly painless.

time to do some lsd and or shrooms , not like you got anything to ruin if you want to die anyway

what's up bud?
no gf?
your fat?
disabled?

C'mon Timmy, go to bed, 6th grade is rough if you don't get good sleep.

This

AN HERO!!!

Stream it on cam!!!

21 years is too long for us to tolerate your presence as well.

Yes. Well id like everyone but me to die right now but thats not the question

this.

Broke up with my girl last night, she bored me

bollocks
i'm fat
short and over 40
and i can still get some womens attention

you are just lacking in the ability to make conversation with the opposite sex and lack the confidence to talk

if your a fucking drop out what do you expect? women want a provider not someone who plays vidya

do what i have
get off the fuckin computer
stop eatin potato chips (especially at night)
stop eatin at night altogether
get your cycle out
start getting out the house
stop being a fat lazy cunt
earn some money (if ya can)
i had a chinese gal eying me up in december
so i've started working out

you can aswell

Timmy here. No school today.
Kys faggot! Become a meme. Nobody will care. Dooooo iiiiittttt!

In my last heartbeat.

listen man 21 years and still alive you suck if its been 21 years and you still are not dead than you definantly need help here youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8

a) Sleeping pills overdose

b) if you don't have enough sleeping pills, then mix them with alcohol.

c) death by cop: do something horribly stupid (like staging a terrorist act) near cops: they will take care of you immediately.

d) jump in front of a train

e) highrise building

anyone can think of more?

Sauce

she bored you
wtf
in what way ?
she just lay their as you emptied your sack?

I've been off and on wanting to all night, but I have a couple people I care about and really decent tits for a trap so I probably won't today.

So you're gonna blame your problems on external factors that are presumably outside of your control? Ok sure, that's all well and good, but what about the things you CAN control? Diet, exercise, study, work hard, showing initiative, good communication and social skills, hobbies.... none of those things sounds interesting to you or like something you want to develop?

It wasn't the sex she's just not interesting to me anymore

K