What do you guys think of my wife's tits?

What do you guys think of my wife's tits?

would love to watch them bounce as she rides my cock.got more?face?feet?asshole?

Do you have a big dick?

They're great. Post more!

Saggy af

sage

I'd love to watch you fuck her

Just the kind i like :3

saggy, but I want to grab them so hard

Anyone want to fuck her while I jack off my little dick?

5/10 - average. I'd love to put my cock between them and titty fuck her until I exploded all over her upper tits and neck.

Could i lick it off her?

Virgin detected.

Of course, that would be extremely hot. I'd love to watch you clean my cum up off your wife's tits.

Hey pussy is really tight too

Ty sir, I'm sure your load and her sweat will taste amazinng together

If your wife got me hard again, i'd also be willing to fuck her. I think it would be hot to blow my load deep inside of her, pull out, and watch my cum slowly leak out of her. You could watch, seeing another man leave his mark inside her.

Yes, I'd love that. My dick is too small so watching her her take a real one is perfect

I'm about 7 and a 1/2 inches long. I'm not HUGE like a BBC, but i'm no where close to being small. I think I could satisfy your wife fairly well. It would turn me on knowing you were watching. I've always had this fantasy of fucking another man's wife while he watches. Would just make me extremely hard, which would in turn benefit your wife.

Would you guys laugh at me?

If you were into humiliation? Of course. Would make it even better. I'd love to be fucking her, and look over at you and tell you how good your wifes pussy feels on my cock... then i'd ask you how you feel about a real man fucking your wife... I'd slam into her even hard to make her moan louder. I'd want you to see and how much she enjoys it.

These type of tits are the best to play with, bury your face in, titty fuck, grab or watch while fucking.....they don't look the best though; but as far as for fucking, feel the best

Ty sir

What do you guys think of her pussy?

I want to cum in that.

Lots of guys have, she fucked 8 guys befote we got married and 6 since.

Her knees are fine...

That's extremely hot. I have always wanted to meet a couple that is into that, just never had any luck. Seems to be that only couples online that more than likely live too far away are ever into that kind of thing.

I inky recently got into it. She fucked 4 of this guys behind my back and it was a choice that i either get into it out lose her, and here I am

Genuine questions, no trolling here:

Do you honestly like her fucking other guys, or do you allow it just so you can keep her in your life? IF the latter, do you enjoy being humiliated as a way to turn you on or do you deep down hate the fact that shes a whore and you know you could do better but don't have the will to do so? I know that sounds like trolling, but i'm being genuine here. I honestly want to know.

I don't like it, but I love her, and if I want to stay with her this is the only sexual experiences I'm allowed.

I'm the one that said I want to cum in your wife as well as fuck her titties, if you truly don't like it? I honestly take it back because i'm not an asshole. I feel for ya man. I honestly do because my ex girlfriend ALMOST forced this life onto me... she left her ex for me... and during the first week we dated, she went back and fucked him.. even let him cum in her.. and I flipped the fuck out.. and told her just to stay with him because I will not be a cuck. Well.. she apologized... and time went by.. well she eventually started dropping hints that she wanted to continue fucking him... and one time he came over and she told him right in front of me that she wanted to have me as her boyfriend but him as her lover... and at this point? I was in love with her.. and I was against it but I didn't want to lose her... shockingly enough? HE said no. I was stunned... but I will tell you.. she cheated on me several times during our relationship and eventually left me anyway. The reason I bring this up is because deep down if a woman will not only cheat on you, but humiliate you and fuck other guys in front of you? She DOES NOT respect OR love you... My advice to you is get out of the relationship and move on... YES it will hurt like a mother fucker.. but dude... she will never respect you for the rest of your time being with her... You can do better dude.

I'll never leave her

Well, you poor bastard. You're in for a lifetime of hurt. I wish you the best. Godspeed.

Ty

Love them.

Big fat saggy veiny milky white tits are literally my favorite tits. PLEASE POST MORE!!

Here's mine

Would love to titty fuck her.

more

Not your wife's tits loser fag.

Average at best very saggy