Tell me why your depressed Sup Forums

tell me why your depressed Sup Forums

I broke up with my GF yesterday and we still live together. We will for a while.
All she has done is throw all my faults and mistakes in my face.

sorry to hear that...why are you going to live with her for awhile?

Nowhere else to go. It's this or be homeless. At least I can take some time to find a new place.

I'm aimless, I've achieved many things that I thought would make me happy but when I do nothing changes I'm still sad and lonely

sorry to hear that Sup Forums bro I hope things get better for you and you find somewhere nice to live
maybe try traveling and meeting new people around the world...you may have achieved a lot but traveling and experiencing new things is a hell of a way to keep your mind distracted and maybe you'll meet some cute girls along the way so you wont be so lonely

I don't have any friends. I haven't had a genuine conversation with anyone in over 2 years and I'm at the point where I don't even know how to talk.

Because you don't know that you are is "you're"

I've found that the best way to make friends is confidence you just have to hype yourself up to go and talk to people...maybe even try to find people you share something in common with and use that as a conversation starter...
you're correct I'm sorry

I broke up with the girl i love a few months back because i was to stressed out and i treated her like shit so she in turn started talking to a guy at her job and i found out and dumped her. Im such an idiot... i treated her so badly and she did nothing but make me a better person. She wants me back and i want her. But since then she had to move out of our old apartment shes with a guy 13 years older then her (they apparently aren't dating) and she is afraid ill do it again. How do i convince her im not gonna be an ass hole anymore?

Serotonin imbalance

Have you convinced yourself yet? Because taking her back if you don't know if you're going to be an ass again is kindof a dick move.

convince her by showing her how much you love her and go out of your way every single day to show her that you've changed and you aren't that asshole who treated her like shit....do nice things for her, take her out places, ask her to move out of that other guy's house and just do whatever it takes to make shit work...
i have the same problem from MDMA abuse

I had some comebacks at work this week..... some difficult descsions and conversations to be had next week

one of our accounts is changing its way of doing things, it won't probably include us...

It's been cold and rainy so I haven't been able to play with my extreme passer and hockey shot pad

I fucked my wife so hard 2nights ago she bled a little, thinks she has cancer now..... probably won't have sex again for a while, it had been a long time..... but she was so trashed she rubbed her newish big fat belly all over me and moaned.... not gonna lie that was kind of hot.

pretty much explains it

that's shit man but hey if you're qualified you can always find the same job maybe even a better one! and hey the weather will clear up always does...and meh as along as she doesn't have cancer she'll get over it

My depression just has eaten my personality it seems. I don't have any hobbies, I just work and sleep. I dropped out of college because I just couldn't relate to people anymore. I just crave human interaction but I can't do anything about it.

I got a new job and had a lot of time to myself to figure myself out. My stress was through the roof my blood pressure was border line severely high daily. Now the only thing on my mind is her and my son. They're the only things that i miss. More then anything on this planet earth. She is amazing shes a quirky girl that is a nerd. Shes curvy cute very good looking she is confident and all around the best thing thats ever happened to me... we had our ups and downs but in the end i couldnt of been happier to fall asleep next to her at night. I've never felt this way about anyone ever. Im a big jock guy that loves nerdy chicks and even in highschool when we were dating she was my little nerdy girl that would always wear my jersey to my games and always have my back. I love this woman more then my life on this planey earth. Id do anything for her back.

Because i was born 100,000 years too early and i wont get to live long enough to experience the future

I know it feels that way sometimes but it's a big world out there and you shouldn't spend it thinking everyone is against you because it isn't...and if you believe it is then you need to find people who you can relate to and share your life with and i can promise you they are out there

>only friend in town ignores me and prefers to stay alone
>everyone else moved out
>my other friends are too far for me to visit, lack of funds to see them as much as I'd like to (college friends but I had to quit and move back to my parents which is my next point)
>living back with my parents. Its hell once you taste the freedom of your own home
>not sure what to do with my life, try things out but most aren't working and the ones that are, are still 'in progress' so its anyone's guess
>I'm months away from doing something more significant with my life (trying college again but thats not gonna happen until september)
>stuck in a shitty town with nothing to do, even though I actually want to go outside and socialize, there just isn't anything I can do here
>can't get a job because I'd have to move out, if I move out I'll be saving up around 12 euro each month, not enough to save for college
>instead I sit on my ass in my parent's house, collect unemployment payments, hate myself every time I do it, but its the only way for me to make money right now and be able to afford to pay for college. Like I said, a job would be more 'respectable' but I'll never save up enough money like that
>every day feels like a wasted day
>telling myself its for the better the way it is, I just have to pull through and soon things will fall back into place
>hopefully they will, but until then life will suck and I'll be ashamed of what I ended up being

No.

Like a mini-golf champion you've got no drive playa

Then tell her what you told us. Admit you fucked up and work on yourself to ensure it never happens again. Don't make it a solo thing, ask her to help you remind and work on yourself. If she loved you and wants you back as well, then she'll be happy to help you on this too.

Oh, and as for whether or not she had sex with the dude; if it happened then it's shit, but that's what you can expect if you break-up. You cannot blame her for that. So be honest in that, too. To yourself and to her.

I started taking vitamin D for depression seems to help.

Thank you ill give it a shot. Wish me luck Sup Forumsro

life seems pointless.. Whats to live for?

I feel much better than i used to for the last 6 months or so though

Good luck!

Because no matter how many times I correct, mock, and ridicule fucks like you, you're still too stupid to use the correct "your."

When I went on an exchange program last semester, I felt like I finally became who I always wished to be. Now I'm back in my old habits and it's depressing to see myself being in this shit state again whilst knowing how I could be

>one of the first thing i remember is my mother trying to strangle me
>when i told my mother that i liked men she laughed at me
>my father called me three times in my life, to talk and to say that he wished forgivness but he never came even when i told him to, that we could talk like adults
>everytime i've had something good in my life it has been snatched away, i had a boyfriend but i was stupid and i pushed him away thinking that he was too good for me
>i don't have any friends, all of them stopped hanging with me during highschool and this was like 7 years ago
>in the past 5 or 4 years i have done nothing but wish for death, i have tried to kill myself but i have failed twice, i think i can't do anything, not even die
>i still think about turning my life around, doing something with it, i even think about talking to my big brother and telling him that i want him to help me make friends but i have never told him because i fear that he might laugh at me
>i don't have much drive to do anything anymore, and i spend most of my time laying in bed sleeping not even eating for most of those days, the sad thing is ive lost too much weight but nobody cares enough to check on me
>i think that i will die sleeping, and they will only find my corpse when its rotten

Just try to pick up something to do in your free time. You could get a dog, for example, to walk it and get out, greet people on the street or something. It might not seem much, but I think it could be a good starting point

I'm taking Vitamin D, Vitamin C, B Complex, Multivitamin, Creatine

I'm a goddamn coward, afraid of consequences. now I am trying (and this may sound pretentious) a positive nihilistic approach, basically a nothing to lose out look

My ex dumped me 2 years ago and have lived a full, happy life ever since.

I can`t get over her and it ruined my social life, I used to be a fun guy, now nobody even invites me anywhere.

I live alone in a big city and only talk to people on facebook.

I fucked up at my uni by working+studying and now have to wait a full year to continue.

I can`t find a job in my field because of the unfinished uni.

In march and april I spent 85% of my awake time in front of the computer wasting time and/or getting drunk alone.

I wasn`t attracted to any girl on an emotional level since my ex. I look worse than when we were together so I don`t think I`ll find girl as beautiful as her, this makes me not want to date.

I`m rich as fuck so I have to turn down gold diggers few times a year.

Shkreli?

It might be shitty but you can rent a single room from people for like 300-500 ish a month (at least in Canada that's how much) just to get out it might be good

poor life choices, being socially retarded, being an asshole, being lonely, poor diet

general fuck up

Because I was born me.