Does Sup Forums like Huey Lewis and the News?

does Sup Forums like Huey Lewis and the News?

Yes

They're ok...

Their early work was a little too "new-wave" for my taste. But when "Sports" came out in '83, I think they really came into their own; commercially and artistically.

I would agree. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humour.

The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Hey, Halberstram?

qua?

DUBS

Why are there copies of the Style section all over the place? Do you... Do you have a dog? A little chow or something?

No, Allen.

Is that a raincoat?

Yes, it is. In '87, Huey released this; Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Be Square". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself. Hey, Paul!

Nani?

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW, YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!!

*teleports behind you*
Not this time Patrick.

*does an instant 180*
*unsheats chainsaw*
Yes, yes, well done, Paul. HOWEVER!!

orewa hueyeu andu lewesu daisuki

Too black sounding

TL note: "however" means "shikashi"

ITS HIP TO FUCK BEES

Sides lost.

>ywn get a reservation at Dorsia