Faces of Sup Forums

Faces of Sup Forums
I'll go first.

You look like you're really fat and abut 24 years old, using Myspace looks that were out of date 7 years ago just so you can fuck 13 year olds

Ok nigger, is this a better angle?

Haha k well, unlike you beta faggots I'm actually capable of getting a girlfriend, sooooooo..........

No. I can still see your "trying so hard to be cute please do not notice my neck fat" picture when I close my eyes. Please stop working at the mall/a comic shop/Walmart, get a grown ass man hair cut, hit the gym, and join society.

Nigger please, you act like you know a God damned thing about me.

We know all we need to by your pics haha This is cringe thread material

I just spent an 3 hours on tumblr and this thread is still the cringiest thing I've seen all day

Haha your slampig fetish is showing. No, here's my lady. We'll be back together soon enough.

Shit man, I would bang. You're cute as fuck.

here is your lady wearing trousers

Haha thanks fam, but I am already spoken for.

Lol sure kid. Because you can totally get a dude pregnant.

So, the "post ending in" postit note chick has transitioned huh?

I don't want to be offensive but she looks like a dude to me.

I don't get it.

Haha, you must be joking with that shit. I had to reverse image search to make sure you aren't a troll. You seriously can't believe you're going to post your shitty face with Myspace angles and some crack whore you're stalking and expect us to be friendly? You CringeLord

>posts random chick from internet
>"dis muh gf!"

Uh huh.

post more of her
I don't care if there is a suspicious bulge in her panties or not

>stalking

Um, no I don't have to stalk her. She's my gf. She's carrying my child. I don't care if the betacuck who's trying to steal her believes it or not. She's mine and she always will be.

who is trying to steal her?
story?

You fucking beta virgins have no idea what it is to truly love someone and have her love you back.
I pity you betacuck niggers.

HAHAHAHHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE NICK BATE. HE WAS STALKING THAT ONE GIRL TOO. SERIOUSLY ARE YOU NICK BATE?

Oh lawd so god damn good. Mother fucker shows up the top of his scalp to hide his ugliness. Looks like a fucking shit loving pedo. Starts resorting to "Cuck" because they have no good argument. Oh my gawd thank you for this gift on an early Saturday morning

wew lad!!!

Hi Derek.

congrats on your lady
how did you meet her?

I fucking know someone who knows him!

"Single"

I fucking love you internet stranger

>Single

Tell us more about you and your m'lady.

cool down, nigger
theres no proof OP is him

Someone screencap plz

What in the good dark lord's name is THAT.

Ive seen some horrific visions after opening the puzzle box...

Not of it could have prepared me for what i just witnessed.

ITT: newfags that don't realise someone else might have posted this obvious edgelords photo to rile up "le personal army"

Okay, so you found me. Congratulations. Now what? You going to "dox" me?
And I see we have mutual friends including Timothy. It won't take long to figure out who you are. You made a mistake, nigger.

This. This is exactly what happened. OP is not Derek. Leave him and his lady alone.

100% is. Look at their Facebook. FILLED with the exact same scene kid angles. Unless you mean someone is just taking his pics to make fun of him. He also looks about 12 without the beard so maybe his lady in the pictures is his aunt.

I agree this could be the case. That being said, this guy looks like he deserves it.

Stop.

It's okay Derek. It's time to let her go. You will never again get to fondle her sweet, hairy balls. You must learn to accept this.

Oh for sure, this kid definitely stinks and runs like naruto.
Though maybe it is legit and he is an actual manifestation of attention seeking cringe

>Pictures with her are from a short time in early 2016
>No tags or comments on any of them
>Never shows up in his photos again

tfw Kek agrees with you

sup

wtf is this abomination?

A fagit

Oldfag reporting in

... I feel like I've fought one of these in Skyrim before...

>She and I were to be wed last year.
>Then he showed up.
>Started telling lies, spreading rumors
>She was already carrying my child
>He lies and convinces her I was selling drugs and cheating on her
>Starts spending time with him and blocks me.
>I try to reach her through messages and using other accounts so his maniuplative ass can't keep her from hearing the truth.
>She blocks me again and tells everyone I'm "stalking" her.
>I just want to make sure he knows the baby is mine.
>They accuse me of making fake profiles of her but I'm not.
>Once I get her away from his toxic lies and manupulations, she will see the truth.
>Our love is not like those of other's.
>It will survive this.

The person in this pic is someone's aunt? I'm guessing his. The girl in the other pictures is her daughter, so maybe they are his cousin? So guess he wants to fuck his cousin?

Rebecca Vagle

show us her cock

If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all...

She is not my aunt. She is my lady. We are not related. Yes, I took her last name temporarily because we were living together and were betrothed.
FB says I'm "single" because he convinced her to un-relationship me.

But she is not my aunt. I'm not an incestfaggot like you Sup Forumsetas are.

They aren't even Facebook friends. Probably someone he liked in high school but they don't even live in the same state.

another from different angle

Nigger please, you act as though humans cant easily be categorized by their externalities

fb/derek.coloma.3

WEW LAD!!

Not But this is MUCH better

faggot version of russell crowe/10

have you ever tried to fuck a girl with your chin? it looks long enough to penetrate any vagina

Which one is boy and which one is girl?

accurate
boy obv. Why don't you post your ugly face??

don't give up, continue harassing his ass and makinf fake accounts of her. In the long run it'll pay off you'll see.

Should i post my face, hm.

Hahahahahaha

Haha, yeah everybody you guys nailed it. I'm not really Derek. I was just trolling him. You got me.

I'm just playin', you seem pretty cool man.
Will in a sec bro just gotta pull one off my phone.
Technology is being pretty retarded right now.

Guy has facial hair but posts dumb anime memes and shit whining about girls treating men badly.

BUT NO JOKE I called the whole Walmart working thing before we found his FB. I can pinpoint a loser

6/10
4/10
5/10
5/10 op have a good day u fag
3/10
5/10

I can almost smell the stench....

I only have a shitty profile like pic I took a few days ago.
How's muh ugly mug?

100% is him. FB is filled with attention whore shit. Wants some bitch who doesn't even know he is alive.

Screencapped everything for prosperity.

user, you missed

2/10

Fuck that i seen that shitty picture everywhere i need real people

Haha, you guys I'm actually Nick. I just wanted to make Derek look bad, but most of you saw right through me.
But if you want to keep thinking it's really Derek then that's cool too.

>She's carrying my child

In her chin?

>Not knowing how to reverse image search

ebic trull

3/10
Are you drunk or retarded? It should be boutta 4x what you rated
Also, post ur fukkn face

You have to admit that looks like a gay couple, man...

Sorry about the pic being upside down, I'm from Australia.

Only Sup Forums has it i guess

Hi everybody, my name is Nicholas Thivierge. I'm the one who started this thread if you want to talk to me about it you can find me at facebook/nicholas.thivierge

In Russia we call threads like this "Задеанонился перед анонами - зашкварился"

come on, it's just two bros who like each other
nothing wrong with it

>Zadeanon before the announcements - zashvarilsya
Thanks, i sent u a request
lmao!
i am 5 real
(thats more than 4real)

The dude on the right looks like that dude that bought some sort of drug idk, but it definitely looks like that dude

Haha Derek is in damage control.

Hey buddy? How's this pic make you feel?

But... how'd you take the picture if you have no hands, user?

Nice try Nick.