Why did Roy strip naked to chase Deckard?

Why did Roy strip naked to chase Deckard?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_7o0rvVxU0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So why did Marv turn into a skeleton?

To feed Deckards fear

Why not?

why did Roy save deckard at the end?

i reallyt should watch the movie again because alot didnt make sense to me when I was half awake

IT was the humane thing to do

>The climax at the end of the Film Noir is the antagonist chasing our hero naked whilst screaming and howling however at the last moment when our hero is about to meet his maker the antagonist saves him and then dies as his calculated expiry occurs coincidentaly
no wonder this was a flop.

>why did Roy save deckard at the end?
He wanted a witness to his final moments, someone to see his humanity.

>i reallyt should watch the movie again because alot didnt make sense to me when I was half awake
You watch Blade Runner for the visuals and the atmosphere, it doesn't really make sense as a story. Like shit, Deckard's a pretty awful detective.

Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life; my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die. :)

>it didn't make sense
>you watch it for the visuals and atmosphere

i really fucking hate this place sometimes

Why don't SJWs hate this movie? Deckard literally only kills unarmed women the entire time and doesn't do anything else (except rape another unarmed woman)

Have you ever raped a man before killing him?

My interpretation is that Roy knew he was close to death, and wanted to face death the way he was born/created. He saved Deckard as a final act of kindness, as he spent most of his lifetime causing destruction. It's arguable that Deckard was also a replicant, and Roy wanted to grant him as much life as possible.

Uh they're robots you retard

>robot lives matter

>Like shit, Deckard's a pretty awful detective.
Isn't that the whole point of his character?

So is he you stupid nigger

They're actually artificial humans.

A visible skeleton is emblematic of the x-ray, which is associated with electricity. It is also a common trope in cartoons for characters to become "x-rayed" with visible skeletons after being shocked.

it probably just felt right to him. remember he only had a span on this earth of four years... He accumulated so many memories and experiences, only to have it ripped from him. He knew his time was extremely limited, whether it was to intimidate Deckard, or just to feel the rain on his skin before he left, he wanted to show Deckard how to be truly human. Batty was the truly human one, not Deckard. and in my opinion in makes for a better movie when Deckard is NOT shown to be a replicant...

No he isn't, you fucking meme bandwagon jumping faggot

Yeah so it's not rape dumbass that's my whole point

prove it

You run faster with no clothes on.Its a scientific fact.
My gym teacher made us do it when we ran laps on the track.

so Marv is a skeleton?

No, we are merely seeing Marv's skeleton temporarily, in a cartoonish and comical nature, upon his reception of domestic high voltages. marv is quite alive moments later.

Sometimes it's not all about the rapin' n pillagin'
go back to transformers you mainstream puke

look at these dumbass plebs

implying im a 12 yo pleb. I've studied film for a long time, dude, I just hope the other kiddies on here read your first comment

No wonder why Reddit is looking down upon you, fucking filth.

>replicants lives matter

High speed low drag

I could NOT agree more.

Try this one out.

yes

He realizes that taking a life robs them of the memories they'll make and he thinks that is a very special thing and he want declare to experience that as well.

Christ that was quite the spoop

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_7o0rvVxU0w

2deep4u, pleb.

Always thought he was reborn in the rain or something, remember the shot of him holding the dove, maybe it was meant for him to be naked but they couldnt do that

Seeing him struggle for his life just reminded him of himself.

I grew up watching the voiceover version, gives it a detective feel to it , film noir. It's pretty strange having only the director's cut versions now available to watch, same with Alien 3, Aliens and T-2.

After.