Femanon here

Femanon here

I got really drunk last night and cheated on my boyfriend in a bathroom stall. He was black and he had a really big dick. Until last night, I had never fucked a black guy before.

I'm sober now, and I'm feeling guilty as hell. Not for cheating, but for liking it so much. I can't help but admit that I want more. A lot more.

Why did last night feel so good? I've never had a dick that big before and now that I have, I can't believe how much better it is. It wasn't just a little bit better. It was a whole lot better. Like, a whole whole whole lot better.

Just thinking about it is making me ache for more. I love my boyfriend, but I can see now that there is absolutely no way he could ever make me feel like that. He simply isn't capable genetically.

What should I do?

Tits or gtfo

kys whore

maybe you cold fuck off with this shitty bait, you degenerated fedora-wearing neckbeard

Take your shitty bait back to

This.

sage, hidden, called the cops, srsly try harder

This must be the worst bait ive seen yet..

OP clearly a lonely nigger who stinks like shit

Tell him you like burning coal and miscegenation is just a myth.

cheap bait
lots of newfags are gonna take it anyway

nice bait faggot

What's wrong with shitty bait?

Just stopping in to save the pic. B8

These bblack fuckers need these because they fell so little without these.

Gangstashit is same reason. They need "power" because their brain are too small

Just talk to him and tell him how you feel and what you like and what you want when you're having sex, if it doesn't work break up with him and look for another blck men with a big dick

This has to be bait.

Everybody knows that girls don't really like big dicks. They're painful.

At least make your story believable, Op.

hang yourself for cheating
also b8

I'm really curious to who's behind this bait. In all seriousness, keep it up OP. I'll admit before it probably actually brainwashed people into believing this shit was true, but now it's merely a meme of insecurity and bullshittery.

Side note - you're a nigger loving faggot, admit it.

Only whores like black dicks. Tell your boyfriend the truth, so he can dump your ass and find a better girlfriend.

> white big dick reporting in

OP why not choose a white man with a big dick instead of a shitskin nignog monkey?

Tell him the next time he's fucking you.

While he's fucking you, tell him about dancing with other girls and getting horny and getting wet feeling your nipples get hard and getting so horny that you let a black guy take you into the bathroom and fuck you really hard for over an hour in a bathroom stall and how you had orgasm after orgasm after orgasm because his dick was so big, over and over again until he came inside of you and how you know his penis is small now, you can barely feel his tiny little penis and he should just hurry up and cum and get it over with cause you aren't feeling it anymore.

Time it so that he's right about to cum when you bring up the black guy.

Just go ahead and adopt a kid, skip right to being a single mom

OP.
Just follow your heart, and keep fucking random black men in bathroom stalls.
And if or when you catch herpes or aids and get pregnant. Enjoy your life as a single mom.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Yo str8 m8

No tits. Just get the fuck out.

For the sake of argument, let's assume this ain't b8. If you really enjoyed getting banged out, by a BBC, in a bathroom stall, you're better off fucking a donkey. Dicks are of comparable size. Also, donkeys are cleaner, and will treat you with more respect.

But what if I don't want to be treated with respect. What if I want to be used and degraded?

Absolute Bait

Nice try nigger

You don't get it. The obviousness of the bait, IS the bait.

>and you're being a newfag.

lol the jews are at it again

I just don't even get what the people who post these copypasta threads hope to achieve. I mean, is it all for the trolling or is there something more sinister afoot

It's just a simple old fashioned troll. It always is.

I'll tell you what you should do. You obviously are quite emotional now and not thinking clearly, not to mention seeing the big picture. In such state of mind, you're prone to making poor decisions and you wouldn't want that, would you?

Before you make a decision regarding your boyfriend, you absolutely need to go to another bathroom stall with an Asian guy who has a really small dick. It has to be like, a whole whole whole lot worse fucking than the one your bf gives you.

Just thinking about it will be making you ache for less. You'll love your boyfriend instead of sex and become chaste again. In fact, a brand new hymen might grow in your vagina, turning you into a Christian saint and a perfect lady.

Such is the power of a gook micropenis. Good luck!

lol, shilling this hard

>Niggers Write Penthouse Forum - The Post

Hello shill, how are those propaganda bucks working for you?