What is Sup Forums thoughts on this album?

What is Sup Forums thoughts on this album?

I liked it once but I haven't listened to it in a long time and have probably outgrown it. It served its purpose well though.

Fast paced, folk punk at its best

I love it. Easily one of my favorite albums.

I listened to it for the first time today

I like it

It's really good if it's the only folk punk album you've heard but it's pretty average if you've heard more folk punk

Could you provide some examples? I fucking love AJJ.

It has some choice cuts but an equal amount of duds like all other AJJ records.

>tfw you live in an unforgiving place

This and Defiance, Ohio - The Great Depression

I count 6/11 great songs personally:
People II
Personal Space Invader
No More Tears
Brave as a Noun
Rejoice
Bad Bad Things

good enough to be one of my top 50 favourite albums of all time.

Thanks. I've listened to bits of Defiance, Ohio - they're pretty nice but so far I like AJJ more. I'll listen to the rest of that album and the mantis one.

me:
I'm 12 minutes through Love songs for the Apocalypse. It's alright but I'm not really feeling it. It's a bit dissimilar but you should listen to Get Disowned by Hop Along; also the song Sinai by Ghost Bees.

I hope you're listening the love songs for the apocalypse and not the mantits crap

I hope you're listening to Johnny Hobo and not the mantits crap*

yeah

Can't Maintain > People

Hop Along was really good. Thanks

You know what's good. Can't maintain hits super close to home, it feels like some of the lyrics were taken straight out of my head.

This and Can't Maintain are probably the most shameless Neutral Milk Hotel rip offs ever, with the most cringey, self deprecating and uninspired lyrics put to record.

See that's the difference between you and the guy above you. I feel the same way as him; maybe mental illness helps, I don't know.