Does anyone want to just chat about something interesting?

Does anyone want to just chat about something interesting?
Im sick of trap ,fb fap and all that shit, i honestly cant remember when something even half important or interesting was discussed.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogtalkradio.com/lfc-wordlifecenter/2017/04/08/freedomhealing-clinic-switch-addiction-04112017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about some Retro PC gaming?

this board is flooded with traps, rekt, and other fetish shit. i only come here for the rare pepes and stories. what's going on, user? why don't you enjoy your weekend irl?

remember age of empires?

Remember the original fallout game?

propose a topic then

Actual discussion on Sup Forums is almost impossible. Not long ago I witnessed a thread in which half of the posters believed IKEA is an unnavigable labyrinth despite the tens of posted maps and the maps in the booklets at the front.

Before that I found an user who believed that the concept of a copy was fake, and any reproductions of physical items are literally the original.

My dream is to one day become a multi-millionaire, and buy the site off of gookmoot. Then I'll fire all the mods, hand-pick new ones, delete GR 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 12, and 15, and enforce GR6 hardcore.

I remember you. You're the guy who went to a public american school and never furthered his education. That's why you don't understand.

What do you guys want in the life the most?

I personally want fulfillment and belonging, I hope to join the Aus Army next year to do that.

I've always had an interest in engineering, tinkering, building, that kind of thing. The older I get the more I want to be a leader and help people, will be going for an engineering officer position because of that.

Does anyone know when girls start to have orgasms instead of just pissing themselves?

If it's piss she's a squirter.

I'll bite - what don't i understand?

I used to play aoe 2 at my mates house, then when I got my first pc another mate gave me a copy rise of nations which is still one of my faves

I mean is she a squirter?

>What do you guys want in the life the most?

I honestly have no idea, it's slowly killing me inside

I used to play AoE 2 in computer class. Never figured out resources until I got older and could only build shit-tier walls.

We should all call a blogtalkradio show and ask the hosts this question?
Just one after another keep asking.

Kek. Wait until more people start waking up, repost a raid bread.

What do you like doing... Anything out of the ordinary you like to do every day, week or fortnight?

In the end there is always the military, but I couldn't say how nice that would be in other countries. In Aus we are simply a defence force so for the most part we are helping people, or at least I like to think we do.

Yeah man that sounds nice, id like to discover more about myself if im honest, find who i really am if you know what i mean, not in the hippie bullshit way but the find what makes me happy and where i belong way

Ya me too user, i can spare a feel

The one thing I can't have: happiness.
Barring that? Sleep.

I am bored and waisting the potential use of the concentration meds that I took today because I feel like doing something else... But what am I to do with the situation I find myself in right now? Why, talk with you fellow user...

I haven't feeled in eons.

Absolutely man, hardest part would always be where to look in the start haha.

I don't want to sound biased or anything by constantly referring to the military but it's what I've been wanting for years. I got rejected earlier this year due to a shoulder injury from working at a grocery store checkout... Pretty annoying considering I got a debilitating injury from such a pathetic job. Almost finished rehab now though so things are looking up again.

I want the discipline, friendships and fitness from the military, I keep mentioning it to others because I feel they lack those things as well, maybe that includes you. Do you agree?

BTR raids are hard to get going on Sup Forums these days.
Even though you can call from Google for free.
Even though BTR has a deal with Skype that allows free calls from Skype to BTR Shows.
What you end up with is one or two people calling and like 20 others just sitting there listening not participating. Which gets a lil boring.

Retarded monkeys at the keyboard

I want to fucking die but i have commitments here, wut do?

Maybe happiness for you is sleep? Haha. Perhaps try going for a run or get a gym trial to help knock you out at night for a good sleep and to get that brain chemistry working hard again.

Main reason I go to the gym is for the satisfaction. I could physically look pretty poor but if I'm bringing my weights up and running faster I can sleep happy.

Trust me. I've tried that it doesn't work.
I have a near fatal case of insomia that pills barely keep from slipping into fatal along with crippling chronic depression for icing on that cake.
My dopamine and serotonin production is fucked beyond belief so I can't physically feel "happiness" nor do i get any sort of dopamine reward from things like sex or good food or social activities.
Exercise feeling good is included in that list it just means i get a body full of annoying energy so my 57 hours awake turn into upwards of 72 hours awake.
Sleeps the closest thing i can get to a break from this and it comes at the cost of pills that give me a migraine for a few hours after and fucked motor skills.

Im lucky enough to have my fitness and friendship already, id love to join the army but i have a child and i cant take risks like that anymore as much as id love too, but i do hope everything works out for you user i truly do

Stick to your commitments and keep walking, you've already plowed up this mortal coil and you can keep going, you'll find happiness eventually buy chance or by force

I member

I played AOE2 and age of mythology constantly until I was 18

Im game for that user, ever play sanatarium?

Ive always been a fan of red alert 2, tiberian sun wasnt too bad either.
>kirov inbound

>My dopamine and serotonin production is fucked beyond belief so I can't physically feel "happiness"

I am curious about this, user... Do you know why it is messed up? Has it always been like this? If not, from what age did it change (and was the change gradual or sudden?) If you don't mind me asking, how old are you now? Finally, is there any way to "fix"/"play" with the dopamine/serotonin production/receptors?

pretty much this, except i would end up joining some random ass Militia to get away from people i know

we already have a whole board for that though

i think it depends how good of a job you do

i loved age of empires, age of mythology, and empire earth was probably my favorite

ok find one lets do it

fuck yeah age of mytholgy fuck the world!!!!!!

Actually, yes.
Kind of a classic philosophical problem.
If you knew someone would kill somebody, would it be justified to kill him to prevent him from doing so? Yes? What if you knew that there are two people of which one will kill two other people and the other one is innocent. Is it still justified? No? What if one of them would kill three, four, six hundred people? Where is the line to be drawn?

And a variant that is even more interesting to me:
If I was the one killing the killers in the above examples, would it be justified for you to stop me or would it be better to not stop me? Can you justify not hindering me to kill an innocent person and a killer to save three innocent people? 100? 1000?

Core Wars.
>MOV 0, 1;

To be completely honest with everyone, I was expecting trolls.
Whatever happened to all the photon men who go wololo?

blogtalkradio.com/lfc-wordlifecenter/2017/04/08/freedomhealing-clinic-switch-addiction-04112017

Religion and Sex, perfect for asking about woman's orgasms.

Shit. 10 min break and then they're taking calls.

Someone should ask what color is their cum.

Is anyone else in cue?

Either its from early childhood when my father hit me either one too many or a little too hard OR i was just born with faulty wiring.
As far i can recall i've always had issues with sleep and mood but I don't have much for memories before age 8. I'd say it really kicked off age 10 when my days really started to stretch out and i slept less and less within a year suddenly to around 22:2 awake:asleep. Its gradually gotten worse since but its hard to put down exactly how far its gone. Same for the depression.
I'm 24 now.
My understanding is the lacking chemistry essentially atrophied those receptors and pathways so theres no fixing that and it'll get worse with time. I've been told people with cases similar to mine have an average lifespan of 25 years rare as they are and tend to die from heart failure due to the stress placed on the body though i've been assured recent medical advances and techniques can up that time significantly.
Serotonin pills and the like do all of jackshit for me as the receptors that need them just plain aren't there or in quantities that would allow any benefit though i take them to regulate digestion or else i'd vomit iup or have sit for unhealthy periods what little i do eat. I'm also told its to help maintain proper bone density and clotting but I don't know much about that.

When the interior and core muscles spasm together. Squirting or various other groups happen depending on the area stimulated and the girl herself and accompany the orgasm.

You lost me user im sorry, totally confuzzled

>Is it justified?
Ultimately speaking nothing matters objectively so you killing or not killing them is equally justified.
That is, unless you're talking morals in which case justification for or against is infeasible as there is no empirical standard on that subject.

lol muted already

They are asking for people to call in for purging and prayers. Anyone got anything good to say to them?

XD they didn't like the nig tales song