JUST FUCK MY UNIVERSE UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just do a ultimate cut like BvS
Christ what the fuck is with DC and shit editing

KEKED

Is this an edit of Tr4nk's tweet?

Theatrical cuts are a thing and many movies got fucked because of it.
No normal person wants to sit through 3h of screening.

>And it would've received great reviews

I don't think so. This is Marveltown.

most people in the modern would would love to sit down for 3hrs during a movie that tells a good story

wtf are you talking about

yes.

Have you been to a movie theater recently?
All i see around me is people checking their phones every 15 minutes.
Studios know this,there is very small population that can enjoy long movie and follow whats going on.

>le BvS ultimate cut was good meme

kys

>look how he cuts the cake
Thats harsh,move out and find other people to be around with.

Jesus Christ.

No guys it's all part of the plan. Fuck up the DCU then make a really good Wonder Woman movie so everyone can say that she saved the universe. I can see the tweets and approval of tumblrinas now.

the thing is with capeshits they are creating a new universe which has a much greater capacity than some real world drama to captivate attention, and will normally do better than a short cut since you "suspended" their belief for a longer period of time

see LOTR for proof

I check my phone during boring trash that I'm not invested in, user said good storytelling.

Did he became an school shooter after this?

Sad

i hope

dying inside

holy shit, that hits close to home. Especially the cut the cake part. My family looks for every little fucking detail to try to pick apart. That is totally something I could see myself being made fun of for

he's right sadly, I heard some marvel fan type people talking about how age of ultron was too long when it came out. Let that sink in, 2.5 hours of nonstop action is too long for these idiots.

why do they keep movies in the freezer

Driving to sit in a dark room of questionable sanitation is bullshit. ZERO DAY HOME DELIVERY NOW DAMN IT. There is no justice in having to go through this charade for a movie premiere.

>implying this cut is bad
>implying you watched it already

Because they know how maximize making money.
>On release theatrical cut
>then theatrical cut bluray
>Then extended cut bluray
then whatever

wtf? is this real?

This makes me want to leave Sup Forums and become a normie..
huh

was BvS a whole new movie?

no, it just extended some scenes. the movie was still horribly written, directed and acted.

same applies to suicide squad.

no. Its the tweet from Josh Trank with fantastic 4, shooped to have david ayers name

so this is a advertisement technique to ruse people to pay for some other version of their movies? sounds pretty fucked up. good thing i only watch real cinema.

Why are people like this even allowed to exists? Just gas anyone who can't function in society.

Grow up

yes but disniggers are desperate

>a year ago
more liek a couple months ago

>tfw you will never be this JUST

its no so much "normal people" as theater owners/chains get fewer asses in seats per day from 3 hour long movies.

I'm just being logical. They contribute nothing and are a strain on their parents. It's not like they're enjoying life either, half of Sup Forums is suicidal. It would be better for society and them.

Grow up you little shit.

That was my second thing i wanted to say but it came right after i posted.
You are right but the result we see today is the combination of both.

In Suicide Squad's defense, a lot of its issues are clearly from poor editing. Bad pacing and awful cutting are things that can definitely be fixed with a new cut on the BD release.

Did I strike a nerve, basement-dweller?

This reminds me of Josh Trank's tweet...

>user getting angry that normies are challenging their right to neetbux

I felt age of ultron was too long because I didn't care about ultron or his motivations or the new characters introduced with him and the old characters were basically just window dressing to all of it.

>all that projecting

Yes kiddo,now go back where you came from

Shut up Spock.

I play my movies 1.2x, want my 90min cuts back

>yes but disniggers are desperate

And DCfags are still butthurt as ever.

Rrrrruuuufff!

Rrrrruuuufff!

MEMES NIGGER BARK BARK RRRRUF

It has nothing to do with normies and has everything with your head.

All marvel movies are too long because I just don't like them. But when the fanboys are saying that movies are too long it tells you a lot about the sort of people they are.

>HURRRRRRRRR LOGICAL AYYYY WE GONNA CLEAN THIS EARTH RIGHT GUYS WHILE I SIT IN FRONT OF MY PHONE ON IMAGE BOARD AYYYY

>howshootersaremade.jpg
dare i say, JUST?

>has everything with your head
what did he mean by this?

>what did he mean by this?
Was it autism?

Agreed. Can even have friends come over and all get fucked up. Much better than pissing away 90 minutes at an ihop before the film even starts then having to deal with the 30 minute drive back.

Agreed
don't let the wannabe /r9k/ drones from /r/Sup Forums tell you otherwise

I believe it was, I can't understand what his obsession with my head is.

millennial detected

Nope. I only go to midnight premieres in imax to boot . Guess everyone there is simply too invested to act like fags every time. I fucking hate smartphone Big Brother culture too but I've never seen it happen yet.

what did it mean to say this time?

You are lucky dude,but anyways for regular people its never about the movie and its about being somewhere doing something,

I agree, his mother and step father should be gassed

>marvel
>fanboys

Marvel doesn't so much have fanboys as it simply has mainstream appeal. There is no brand war here.

I have my suspicions that it wouldn't been terrible regardless.

>softy Deadshot
>Hot Topic Joker
>Meth Head Enchantress and Harlee
>Nothing happens until the last 20 minutes
>Cinematography is shit

There's a lot that editing and pacing could fix, but you can't fix bad writing and bad character development with that. It probably would have been gorier and an hour longer, but that doesn't mean it would have been better.

You are hella fucking autistic dog

do people seriously want another fucking "comic universe movie franchise"?

>half of Sup Forums is suicidal
Nice projection bro

the movie was exceptionally written. you just didn't pay attention.

it's too long because no one likes spending over two hours looking at garbage

You know what means millennial, kid?

>roommate complains about Seven Samurai being too long
>he has no problems watching 12 hours of a tv series in a row

Plebs are everywhere.

Spider-Man is considered one of the best capeshit movies and did its job just fine within 2 hours These movies are getting too fucking bloated.
>capeshit
>good story

literally all it was is more nigger scenes

>It's only his 21st birthday
>You are 24 and it does not look it will get better any soon.

Just kill me already please.

lmao what a retard

You know speak how English, Paco?

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg

it was weak AF, but better than BvS. some of the solo hero movies might have enough focus to not be shit by the time they come out

jesus how horrible

>25 here
>felt like you a year ago
>now it's getting better
We're gonna make it, Pullo.

DIDNT WATCH LOL

I've never been this far gone but I was close enough to know that pain. My heart weeps

oh look its tumblr

>its the mentally challenged man spams his shitty awkward review episode

>quoting everyone he can in hopes that they will watch his shitty video

>title in the thumbnail is regurgitated Sup Forums memespeak

Yeah that doesn't come off as desperate at all. Enjoy your dislikes and no views.

CAKE

Christ. I feel sorry for the guy, having gone through years of crippling depression and social anxiety, but god dammit if it didn't also make laugh