Why doesn't everyone use LSD?

Why doesn't everyone use LSD?

It's great and makes you feel great, so why aren't you and everyone else taking this shit?? I know I've eaten nearly half a sheet in two months. feelsgoodman.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Mullin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Chase
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Ramirez
murderpedia.org/male.F/f/frazier-john-linley.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LYXJXQPneLM
realcrimedaily.com/charles-manson-how-the-lsd-fuelled-murder-cult-killed-sharon-tate/
google.com/search?client=ms-android-metropcs-us&hl=en-US&ei=jhrpWLGTBcjejwTdsp-AAg&q=david berkowitz lsd&oq=david berkowitz lsd&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3...6294.8463.0.9285.8.8.0.0.0.0.207.1221.1j6j1.8.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-serp..2.5.819...0j41j0i22i30k1j33i160k1.SoJSX4N8jD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Working my way up to it for the summer, im going to start with shrooms then next is lsd then mdma

Hard to find LSD in the US any more.

bad trips are rough

>makes you feel great
no

>why doesn't everyone use LSD
because an intelligent, logical person would understand that psychedelics have wildly different effects on different people. For some folks, like yourself, its a wonderful rainbow fairytale ride, for others, like myself, you can decend into a hell from which there is no return for hours and hours

It can be very therapeutic (for me). But I don't know if I'd consider it for everyone.

? Work 'up' to MDMA?
You've got that wrong pal

this is true, unfortunately. :(

I can't wait for Shrooms!!
yes but you do your best to ensure you don't have a bad trip ever again and continue to have positive trips!
yes
fair enough

these

hard to find LSD anywhere any more.

beware cunts who say it's LSD and it turns out to be a failed ecstasy batch from Holland. you can tell because it makes you nauseous, gives you dry mouth and you feel this odd urge to have sex with a coffee mug.

Because schizophrenia kicked in and I had to quit.

This

lmao

I lost my virginity on LSD because I felt ultra alpha, kek

> then mdma
The fuck? Mdma isn't a hallucinogen at all. It's also nothing you have to work up to. Don't get me wrong, as long as you have a sitter to control dosage, mdma is awesome with lsd and shrooms (candy/hippie flip)

1. Because I can't find any.
2. Because I'm somewhat afraid I won't be able to handle it, and end up collapsing or having a bad trip due to anxiety.
3. BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND ANY.

I jerk off on LSD all the time! my fleshlight feels so good, it almost makes it hard to cum, but when you do, it feels the bestest!!

>takes LSD
>"I'm having secs!"
Protip: you didn't have sex

True. Always test your lsd.

Psychedelics are pretty dope, definitely my favorite class of drugs after weed and alcohol. It's not for everyone though. I've seen latent schizophrenics get mania and feel like they are gods while on the drug and after they take it.

For me I just feel good, see pretty colors, and feel my emotions become amplified. I have had a few bad experiences though where a trip turns south. But I have learned a lot about myself through those experiences

Is it true LSD can give you life-changing experiences of self-exploration?

Okay so im getting some lsd next week, will be my first time trying anything except alc and weed.

I have some friends to trip sit for me, is there anything else i should know ?

i love mdma and lsd together. with live good jams it is pretty amazing. i do it every month or 2. always a great time and i think about life differently now that ive had some of these amazing experiences.

The girl remembered it too though

If you do it on a floor higher than the ground floor, remember to keep your windows closed: you might end up trying to fly away.

this, your arms will get tired and then you'll fall

ya go outside at some point. dont just sit and watch a screen. listen to music

i usually do it about 2x a month, maybe more. It really is a little button to further evolution. as long as you have lsd 25 youre good to go!

>I know I've eaten nearly half a sheet in two months

>Doesn't understand tolerance

>full of shit

This.

I think the plan is to do it at a friends house and then drive around for a bit. My mates done it before and hes the one thats sitting me.

He told me not to do it if im depressed or sad. Is it possible to do it while depresses and have a good trip ?

Yes.

Nah, not really. Your experience is mostly random.

actually this makes sense because with tolerance you have to take more, and it doesnt hit you as hard so basically hes wasting the sheet but taking it so close together

or taking it all at once

Yes and no.

This.

Fucking retards. Especially stoners who say "just smoke weed brah" to people who say they choose other things like opiates and benzos.

>Is it possible to do it while depresses and have a good trip ?

Possible, definitely.
Likely, not so much.

Same thought. Would start with MDMA, then go over to psychedelics.

"bad" trips are often the trips you get more value off in the long run. I think bad trips mostly comes from the ego trying to fight the experience, just let go and you will be fine.

I disagree. I had a horrible trip hanging out with big man and I feel like now I am a lot happier with life.

Yes. It can also trigger underlying mental illnesses you never knew you had and fuck your life up forever.

No, go with LSD, never take anything in powdered form such as mdma. Even if it's good, you just don't know where it comes from and if you're getting it from the dn then you better know what you're getting.

Because how do you even go about finding LSD in this day and age?

You've never had a bad trip.

Impossible to find is why
>Deep web

Also how much should i do. I have the option of a double hit or single.

Also how much should it cost, i live in a smallish city in nz, so expect it to be more expensive here, i think he said it was $60nzd.

And how to test? Is there a simple way to test ?

darknet markets always tested and consumer reviewd so its legit

very well said!

Might be a silly question, but: how do I find darknet market?

Contacts, for me i just know some friends that smoke weed and i asked if he knew where to get lsd and his dealer had it.

Apart from that i cant tell you, maybe silkroad 3.0 ?

Because I cant get any.

google it, nigga

I paid ten dollars a tab. I would start with one. One is good and if you genuinely want to take another one, do it.

No one can simply tell you, because of obvious reasons.

Start with silkroad 3.0 onion

Do you think 60 is too much? Should i try find a different dealer ?

shiiiit, I remember when I paid $40 for an 8th of mushrooms and I thought that was expensive!

Only ever tried Weed and Hasch.
There will be a week off during easter. Is it worth it or not?

totally worth it. a life-changing experience for the better, my good man!

I haven't trusted American LSD since 1998 when they cracked down on the lysergic acid vendors. I'm not exposing my nervous system to some Chinese or Mexican backwater lab concoction.

didnt they shut it down?

since when?

dunno. Went there to buy weed a few months ago and it wasnt there, tried several days

bummer, mate, if what you say is true. I'm lucky enough to know a guy who deals with illegal shit

I've only taken LSD once, but I strongly prefer mushrooms. LSD felt less psychedelic to me and more wirey and psychoanalytical, it was weird. Mushrooms on the other hand put you in a headspace that grants incredible introspective capacity.

Honestly I really want to try mescaline as it seems to be the ideal psychedelic.

lol. i used to know people who had access to clear L crystal. They would get a few g's and lay it out on sheets. eventually it fell through because something happened and it became too pricey. sheets had to go for more than what people were trying to pay when they grabbed more than just a few. The risk and reward wasn't right. It's been a few years now and i still have some wash and a few tabs of
"the clear" left. Anyways, those ppl were pretty fucking wacked out as you might have guessed. They had to do a "thumbprint" to get in with the dude who sold it. If you didnt know, thats when you put your thumb over an open vial of crystal LSD and turn it upside down and back over. You're high for about a week they said, but it kind of stays with you...forever.

As for getting it these days, go on a jam band concert tour or to a music festival and you won't have to look for long.

I use LSD. Drove with an open diff for years, but I finally opened my third eye to the possibilities. It makes me feel great, and I havent eaten anything but grass and gasoline the last 2 days.

Literally a drug well known for turning people into mentally ill serial killers.

>Many years later, FBI profiler Robert K. Ressler said Mullin had paranoid schizophrenia, manifesting as early as his senior year of high school, and could have been accelerated by the use of LSD or amphetamines.[3]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Mullin

>Chase developed hypochondria as he matured. He often complained that his heart would occasionally "stop beating", or that "someone had stolen his pulmonary artery".[2] He would hold oranges on his head, believing Vitamin C would be absorbed by his brain via diffusion. Chase also believed that his cranial bones had become separated and were moving around, so he shaved his head in order to watch this activity.

>After leaving his mother's house (believing she was attempting to poison him), Chase rented an apartment with friends. Chase's roommates complained that he was constantly intoxicated on alcohol, marijuana, and LSD. Chase would also walk around the apartment nude, even in front of company. Chase's roommates demanded that he move out. When he refused, the roommates moved out instead.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Chase

I liked it ten or fifteen times
Disliked it once...
But that's all it took for me

My last mushroom trip had me slow down from the hallucinogens for a while.

www.lysergi.com

I've taken 1P-LSD and AL-LAD (at the same time)

literally the best acid I've ever had

requires Bitcoins

strange how it was acid that got me into trading cryptocurrencies and setting up a 100% guaranteed fucking fantastic retirement

>buy MiloCoin

>He began using LSD and cultivated an interest in Satanism.[15]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Ramirez

yeah?

and I took acid and made that picture

Degenerate

Dropped 2 tabs of acid for the first time this past weekend. No idea on the strength since it was my first time. First thing I noticed was the glare in the fish tank kept flickering even though it wasn't a minute ago. Next thing was the wood grain pattern in my kitchen cabinets kept moving and was almost mesmerizing. At this point my wifes acid really started to kick in. She had 2 tabs as well to begin with. She opened up these crazy designed sheets of paper and kept staring at them. The colors and designs kept moving and had crazy glows to them. Then she grabbed the plastic they were wrapped in and kept touching it. Taking it everywhere she went. At one point she thought I was going to throw it away and broke down crying like it was her precious. She would snap in and out of reality and her acid induced temper tantrum over a piece of plastic. At times she forgot our dog and got completely scared of him thinking he was going to attack her. All this happened for about an hour or so after things kicked in. After this it was time for my hits to kick in. During the time I started tripping out, she got mad that she wasnt tripping out like me and dropped another tab 3 hours in. I got extrememly hot and stripped down naked. After that I could not stop laughing at just about anything. I was laughing so hard I was crying and had a steady stream of buggers going into my moustache and beard. Im pretty sure I remember everything and felt fairly in control the whole time. I became really emotional and cried over the pizza being too hot to eat..haha...the whole trip from dropping it to feeling it kick in about 45 mins later....to tripping out around 2-4 hours in...to feeling mostly normal about 7 hours later was really great overall. It was my first psychedelic and definitely not my last. We still got 5 tabs left for another weekend.

>When Frazier started using LSD he had an apparent message from God. It seems Gods little message told him to save the earth. Soon after he quit his job, telling his boss that he refused to "contribute to the Death cycle of the planet." He also left his wife and moved into a hippie commune, where he scared the fuck out of his co-hippies.

murderpedia.org/male.F/f/frazier-john-linley.htm

One of the most degenerate drugs

>makes you feel great
I don't need to feel great, I am great.

>The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is. Psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive incapacity, on the part of those with low ability, to recognize their ineptitude and evaluate their competence accurately.

basically, stupid people don't know they're stupid

>youtube.com/watch?v=LYXJXQPneLM

you have a golf ball sized consciousness

Mister Ridgedell, stahp.

realcrimedaily.com/charles-manson-how-the-lsd-fuelled-murder-cult-killed-sharon-tate/

>regurgitating others theoretical works.
boiiii I's smart yeaaa

Prove Consciousness even exists.

prove that it doesn't

>doesnt get mdma in rock form

kek

What is burden of proof for $500 alec?

>What about reports that Berkowitz changed radically after taking drugs, particularly LSD?

>At the trials I’ve been involved in personally, such claims are invariably made. Those claims were also invariably irrelevant. We don’t know what causes paranoid schizophrenia, but we do know this illness was around for hundreds of years before the discovery of LSD.

>However, a person already psychotic may become somewhat worse under the influence of LSD or the even more potent PCP.

google.com/search?client=ms-android-metropcs-us&hl=en-US&ei=jhrpWLGTBcjejwTdsp-AAg&q=david berkowitz lsd&oq=david berkowitz lsd&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3...6294.8463.0.9285.8.8.0.0.0.0.207.1221.1j6j1.8.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-serp..2.5.819...0j41j0i22i30k1j33i160k1.SoJSX4N8jD4

>got 'em!

I just feel sorry for you

>Why doesn't everyone use LSD?
It's illegal. I'm not going to risk my job for a drug tip.

It's a drug well know to fucking with your brain, hence it's use in MK Ultra experiments. It can make you mentally ill.

This is very true, I used to smoke a lot of weed with ease, when I was younger. But lately I found myself getting panic attacks after one joint. I get all dizzy and feel trapped inside. LSD, for me, would feel like getting trapped in my head for 12 hours straight. I'd kill myself most probably.

kek thank you user

Probably because shrooms are better.