This happens to you

this happens to you

what do

Masturbate furiously.

throw the note in the bin and put it back in the fridge as if she thinks I haven't noticed

I drink my coffee black so no worries

I've always wanted to taste breast milk, as an adult obviously; I hear it's really sweet.

If i'm being honest, probably vomit.

write "baby wants to FUCK"

>instead of something that came from a different species you drank something that came from a human
I don't get it

/thread

Kek

Goddamn wouldn't want to b that guy.
That's rough.

No competent mother would store breast milk in a fucking coffee mate bottle, no competent mother would leave her breast milk in some random fridge where strangers could drink it. As a single mother this really upsets me.

Put your sperm in the mayonaise etc.

Yeah man just try some moonrat milk totes normal

Post tits.

Do you have a son?

Will you be my wife?

You know the rules, show you tits or gtfo.

Hello, new fetish. I'm already into femdom, if that'd happen I'd have fantasies of some huge-titted milf forcing her milk down my throat for weeks.

Holy shit you're stupid

uh, it's not for her baby, it's to spite her co-workers

eat/drink your own food, you fucking retards

Show me your c-section scars

No competent mother would go on Sup Forums. God. I feel sorry for your kids

>admitting to poisoning

smart

rape her furiously of course. Allowing me to drink her milk is a sure sign that she wants my cock.

>Find obviously swollen chested woman.
>Chug bottle while maintaining eye contact.
>Profit

Yes

Milk is milk, idiot
Don't know why people get upset about where it comes from instead of not thinking that it's strange to even drink a liquid that comes from another animal, a liquid that's also only meant for babies

Wouldn't it taste different from store milk?

why do people get grossed out from drinking breast milk?
it's good for you, just like drinking cum.

I was looking for this post

>Milk is milk
It kinda isn't

This, my wife makes her son and me cheese from her milk and it's waaay cheaper than Brie or whatever fancy shit you like

sue for a ridiculous amount of money

do you realize how illegal this is?

treat her some lemonade and a week later tell her it was from your piss, don't worry its organic too

i eat my wife's pussy chees :-)

to drink something what's not yours? yeah

Kill myself for diluting my coffee

>ruining coffee with creamer

faggot probably puts lime in his beer, too

>Natty tiddy milk from a human body is more healthier than tiddy milk from a animal

prove me wrong

le 4channarian adult meymey

>As a single mother

9/10 bait i kek'd

I'm sure it is. Those creamers have a shit load of sugar and fat in them.

the only thing that should be BLACKED in this world, is coffee
FACT

>creamer

It's milk

I seriously hope you guys don't destroy the purity of your coffee by pouring near-boiling water on it

>le i leik to drink milkshakes but pretend they're coffee maymay is better

>falling for the colombian jew

My wife does that too, her kids absolutely love it.

i hope that water is purified in Italy

>implying i don't want to drink breast milk
this is the worst troll ever

File a lawsuit because the package was not clearly marked as being human bodily fluids. The expectation presented by coffee creamer packaging is that you will be consuming a pasteurized bovine dairy product. Human milk is not pasteurized and could potentially spread disease as well as interact with a person's body and digestive system in unexpected ways (potential allergies and other issues).

If she hadn't been putting her name on the creamer bottle previously or instructions not to drink from it, then it's not unreasonable for someone to take from it. Suddenly switching a known food product with an unknown human bodily fluid could be constituted as a biological hazard and violation of personal health, particularly if it was done with malicious intent, knowing that the end user would be unaware of what they were imbibing.

In short, I'd strike it fucking rich off her, and probably get that bitch fired, for potentially (and knowingly) endangering the health of her coworkers as a prank.

I like coffee flavored candy, not the actual thing

>Characters meet for a coffee date
>Neither of them rush to the bathroom to release a torrent of poo 10 mins later

never realistic s m h

nope. 180-190 degrees. steeps quickly without scalding. :)

>inb4 cold press fad

She would twist it as "this creepy wanker stalked me and drank it knowing what it was"

>"this creepy wanker stalked me and drank it knowing what it was"

Her note proves she believed otherwise.

>coffee
>steep
Get out

Keep drinking it. Make her another note informing her of this, await heated response.

Tell our boss that B was storing breast milk wrongly labeled as coffee creamer in the refrigerator for no reason other than to trick her co-workers into drinking it, and even if using her coffee creamer is wrong what she did is worse and she should be fired.

It's just coffee creamer, I'm sure many employees were using it and they could have come up with a solution, like one person buys the coffee creamer and then when it runs out another person buys it and so on.

I am pretty sure males have been prosecuted for sexual assault for doing a similar action with semen instead of breast milk.

Stick a note over it saying "It tastes great, I'd love to get it fresh" and probably get fired

"I'm tell him he's also been drinking my piss, m-maybe that will gross him out"

I recently realized that I'm kinda into lactation, so I'd probably take the bottle and dunk my cock in it.