ATTN DIRTY FAT AMERICANS: THIS WAS YOUR FIRST LADY FOR 8 YEARS. JUST A REMINDER CARRY ON

ATTN DIRTY FAT AMERICANS: THIS WAS YOUR FIRST LADY FOR 8 YEARS. JUST A REMINDER CARRY ON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OM8FoVeKQVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least she is American.

you mean first gentleman.

It's not like I voted for the monkeys

you mean this

She smarter than all of us

wow a niger is smurfer than us! every fagot get in line for the peron wih hihest iwq

carry on Ma'am

What a fucking ape

Won't be long until she is out again, 3 months, then Trump is impeached mark my words.

Same Fagging Simulator 2017

A passionate, politically aware woman who tried to make a positive change in America?

Yeah, we already knew.

don't be dense

Ive marked words from faggots like you since day one. None of them have been true. Same for thr obama fags, same for the bush fags (may be before your time.)

Keep dreaming bernout

Shes just a damn dirty ape. We now have a beautiful classy first lady. :)

>classy
I think you mean white.

Really, so how is that Wall coming along.

How is that 30 day ISIS destruction plan coming along.

How is that total Muslim ban coming along.

Need I continue?

test

When you conduct a military strike without talking to the congress. Then you can guarantee they will start the process of removing him, they wanted a puppet just like Reagan.

drrumpff will NEVER EVER be president MARK MY WORDS

Who is not American.

She was a model before she was the first lady. Can't hold that over her head forever. We all have a past.

Fuck... I've jacked off to some terrible shit in my day, but nothing about this is attractive.

And the last first lady was an accomplished and intelligent lawyer who was not a bimbo embarrassment. If your only criteria for a first lady is "she's hot" you're a fucking moron.

You do realize that he's been trying to achieve those from literally his first day in office but the obama camp in congress keeps shutting him down.

You can't seriously be so ignorant that you're not even aware of his first try at a travel ban

and now we have an eastern european prostitute

>classy
lol

she was an affirmative action baboon you mong. Appearance aside I'd rather have Melania

>trying

Looks pretty classy to me!

So I guess you are a fucking moron. I'm sorry.

That's no lady it has a dick

>How is that 30 day ISIS destruction plan coming along.

I'm sure it does Cletus

I don't think you know what 'trying' means or are you feigning stupidity?

Nothing stopped him from doing his 30 day ISIS plan, he just didn't do it.

Nothing stopped him from building the wall that Mexicans would pay for, but ended up being changed constantly to the point it probably will never be built.

But guess you want to keep on blaming congress huh. There is more Repub congress members right now than Democrats, so lets not make excuses shall we.

He has failed big time, the only thing he came close for is try to take credit for the last quarter of GDP growth but was during Obamas last 3 months and not his own.

He has done nothing, apart from being a hypocrite, he conducted two strikes killing civilians, and then recently fires over 50 tomahawks into Syria because he blames "Assad" for killing civilians, when it was Russian jets.

Fucking stupid. He has no idea about policies, no idea about the world.

He is constantly picked up on his old 2012/2013 tweets that contradict what he does to what he said back then against Obama.

The guy is a fucking joke.

And I am glad I am not American. Especially when the Economic Collapse is due to hit the US in the next 2 years.

Now that I have your attention, is Mario kart 7 still worth buying? I'm thinking of getting it, it's $34.99 CAD but on the fence about buying

she da real princess

Is this what shareblue actually believes?

Warns the Russians and Syrians before he attacks their (now empty) base.
And attacks the very people who are fighting ISIS in the region.

What a Great War Leader
Hail Victory

Our first lady is useless. She doesn't even want to be in the White House. A good first lady is a powerful ally and second head for the president. This Slovenian piece of arm candy is unwilling and incapable of doing that. Trump is getting by, using a couple of his kids in a similar way, but our first lady sucks and can't help.

Bottom line, Melania is 1000 times sexier, sophisticated, and classier than that ape that was with Obummer will ever be. Deal with it, libtard faggot.

but trump didn't say he was going to *try* and destroy ISIS in 30 days...

>I am not american
You made that pretty obvious based on how shallow your knowledge is

Like the first lady even matters? It's all about who the President is. The first lady has no fucking say so OR power anyway. So who gives a fuck? I certainly don't. I'd rather have a beautiful piece of ass for a first lady than a mongoloid fucking ape.

and it only cost us $60,000,000.
(about the same as 6 months of golf trips for trump)

Ah yes, I forgot that he has absolute control and that there's not a single entity in the entire US government that can hinder or roadblock him if what he's doing isn't beneficial for them.

Fucking retard

an illegal immigrant, you mean. Remember, she violated her visa.

>libtard

>classier
Depends wether you think intelligence and eloquence is classier than gaudy jewellery and boob jobs.

Conservative here. Stop making our party look like a bunch of slobbering rednecks and see that she wont be anything beyond a bimbo figure head. Attractiveness != success. You're just as bad as the libtards that think words from famous people should be praised because they are famous.

both houses of congress are controlled by the republicans

fucking retard

I'd rather have one who is college educated, and can provide sensible counsel to her husband, since as a couple, they're going to lay in bed at night talking about most of the important shit going on in the country.

Melania is a shitty third wife whore, willing to say anything to keep on that gravy train, meaning never providing any opposing views points.

Let me clarify that third sentence. Attractiveness != success in politics (most of the time)

>Conservative here
>Insults our first lady

You're a special kind of stupid, you know that?

And you think that means he has complete control over everything?

Jesus christ these are the people trying to shill against Trump

The person servicing the president's dick can't influence him? especially when they're married?

How's that virginity working out for you, eh?

It is not belief, it is fact, the US national debt is way out of control, Trump has 1 year to pay off a substantial chunk or it will rise into the realms of never be able to be paid off.

Twin that with the fact military budgets are way over the top, for fighters that will never be used, and is for profits for the senate/congress members who hold shares in McDonnell Douglas etc.

Then GDP, which isn't the country's wealth like most retarded Americans think it does, it is profits of companies operating in the US it is currently taxed at 10.5%, 2% goes to NATO out of the 8.5% - the majority is given back as rebates, again making the congress/senate peeps more profits.

What is left can never pay off the interest of the National Debt, which is debts, loans taken out from banks to pay for the promises each year for healthcare, policing etc.

The US civvies don't pay enough tax to pay off the National Debt increases either, because to keep them happy they also get a small rebate which would be better in the treasury.

So Actually Believes (again not American) no... this is fact on what your country is going through. And you foolishly voted in a corporate head who would be in the same bed as the senate/congress.

All you had to do was to make sure the 2 parties in the last race was neither a republican or democrat candidate. But Americans are so dumb they believe it can only be either party who gets in, keeping the congress/senate members safe.

American's own fault for being so sheepy.

Kekservatives in 2009 were calling Michelle indecent for showing her arms. Don't forget that.

Now we have this for a First Lady and they're calling her classy.

You sound like a lonely facebook soccer mom

That is the most uneducated and ignorant thing I've read on the internet in years. Im on the internet WAY too much too.

Because to be conservative is to be an unthinking loyalist/apologist/enabler

No critical thinking nor original thought required.

that's the best insult you can come up with? That I sound moderate and rational? Ouch, sick burn, bro.

You know you're not helping your case there, Ms shareblue

Melania modeled in the PAST you stupid fuck. EVERY MOMENT that she has been our first lady she HAS BEEN classy. Prove me wrong, protip... YOU CAN'T. Now fuck off.

Relax, that idiot's just one of Milo's road team, feeling lost now that the tour's over.

chill out faggot im not the same user you were talking to. Fuck you shills are so angry

>letting your politics decide your thinking
>not letting your thinking decide your politics
Im sorry about your low IQ man.

I guess the Trumpeteers don't understand he signed an EO to call for a 30 day ISIS plan.

You know she's really staying in NYC so she can get some of that special "Secret Service" if you know what I mean

A plan that requires full compliance from everyone else in the government is a terrible fucking plan, and the fact that he seemed to expect it to work that way goes to show how clueless he is.

>modeled

Best first lady ever, as opposed to the illegal immigrant gold digger we have now.

Oh look, yet another picture from her past way before she was the first lady. Way to beat the dead horse you liberal moron. Congratulations, you're mentally retarded.

I guess you don't understand any of that, because it didn't have the words "Ban Muslims" in it.

But then again, ignorant people always assume people who don't think like them are the thing they hate.

Again, not who you think I am or a member of the group you accuse me of being a member of.

But I am sure that won't stop you, after all most Americans are taught to keep stomping their feet and cry all the time, because eventually someone will give up.

Doesn't happen in real life though.

>you're mentally retarded.
see

If by best first lady you mean ape that should be in a zoo? Then yeah. :)

>full compliance
You don't know how the government works either, do you? What is it that makes liberals so unaware of their own government's systems?

A new one has risen youtu.be/OM8FoVeKQVs

When she failed to high five her son at the inauguration...fucking superfail cringe of epic proportions

Evidence provided, premise destroyed.
First Lady is a whore
QED

be melania is a trap...

>mentally retarded.

You're posting walls of uneducated text with the exact same tone we would expect from tumblr or reddit or any agency that posts there too.

You stand out like a sore thumb. Mark me off as a 'gatekeeper' in your log and kindly go kill yourself.

Y'all niggas postin in a troll thread

I don't use reddit or tumblr. Again keep on assuming.

Also uneducated walls of text?

Prove anything I said is wrong, with facts. I guarantee you can't.

>shills

KEK

Ok. Works both ways then cuck lord.

You are not allowed to mention ANYTHING that happened in the past EVER.

Well done you retarded bucket of shit