Does this game have any redeeming qualities? I enjoyed ME3 and was excited when they announced Andromeda...

Does this game have any redeeming qualities? I enjoyed ME3 and was excited when they announced Andromeda, but everything I hear about it is its pretty much a steaming pile of underperforming, buggy, shit

It has transgenders ;)

Donno, if its finally on the pirate bay ill download it and find out. The reviews i have read seem kinda split down the middle. Some are able to see some good, while others just focus on the bad

Check out skidrow the cracked version is out

Meh, beaten it and on second play through now. The bugs can be distracting but i didnt see anything gamebreaking in the 50 odd hours i played it. Will be better once all its patches and whatnot are out. If your a ME fan just give it a crack, not quite as bad as people make it out to be in my opinion.

But combat is hands down best in series easily.

sjw filled shit

It's pretty fun

Beginning is boring but yeah, it's decent just the characters are so weak compared to ME2

Just dl the crack and see if you like it

Cringe part is, some autist faggots keep posting those so called sex scenes from this game on youtube as if they are so awesome. Lol

Sweet, I would totally buy the other games and download origin to do it too but ea are nazis and make you pay for most of the dlc. Which will end up costing hundreds of dollars last time i added it all up

fun multiplayer when the cunt actually works

pitty it shits itself if:
too many explosions all at once
too much sound from team mics all at once
you try to play the game and it sez nope
servers nope the fuck out
strike team menu nopes the fuck out
floor at the start of the stage is late to the party graphics wise

but when all the stars align the actual mp is fun if you like survivour / horde mode coop games

This guy is a fucking idiot, the characters are super deep if you actually take the time to talk to them and play side missions. All the bad reviews are because EA didnt let reviewers play more than 14 hours so none of them got a good look at the game. I've beaten it and it's a solid 9/10 OP. Definite get if you like the series.

Agreed, although cant vouch for the entire Tempest crew in that regard. The party companions though are pretty sweet despite my mild dislike for Liam.

>it's a solid 9/10
opinion discarded

Meh i didnt like kaden in the original me...always let his ass die. Theres always one in the crew that rubs somebody the wrong way

Hating on Andromeda is just a meme now.
Its a fun game with some flaws. Multiplayer is like ME3. But the thing it does really good is combat. I'm having alot of fun doing all kinds of weird tech and combat combo's and using different profiles

Who do you use mainly? Any particular favs?

Buy a better pc. None of the things you stated are issues for me

Depends on how i play. My favourite build was soldier so in the first me i would roll with garrus and wrex. In the second i would run with guarrus and zaeed for the most part. The third had the bestter combat of the series so i could diversify my team a bit. For the most part i would run biotic heavy with liara and javik. The biotic detonations just truck fucked people

Nice try EA

>inb4 shill response assuring you that he is definitely not a shill and calling you an idiot for thinking that and then subtly praising the game one more time

It's pretty good and the squadmates are likable but you gotta do side quests to truly get some character develooment. Combat is astounding compared to otger ME's. If you just rush through the main story it would feel shit.

Skyrim had more glitches, and less of a story, but everyone loves that... Just saying.

Mass effect is in my top 3 favorite series. Having said that I am incredibly disappointed with andromeda. HORRIBLE facial animations, the rest of the animations are pretty meh and really buggy. Pretty boring in general (lots of go here and kill this kinda missions) vehicle control is boring and also bad. The game in general is just boring imho. Combat is pretty dope, but that's it.
Also the character creation is fucked, everyone is so fucking ugly. Plus that manveer heir dude just pisses me off, I still don't understand why bio ware would hire a dude who is that active and open in hating white people. (Check that faggots twitter)

All in all I'd give it a 3.5/10
Worth a rent, or borrow from a friend.

The passive-aggressive "Renegade" responses were pure cringe too.

You do realise he doesnt work there anymore right?

multiplayer is good cause you have 2 airial moves and a lot of mobility playstyle wise

Oh fuck I know. I love renegade options so much, and they were complete garbage in this one.
Yeah, I know. But he did for a long time. And was blatantly racist the entire time.

I seem to be the outlier that doesn't play Bioware games for their stories. I read plenty of sci-fi, and even the best games seem trite in comparison. That said, as an overall experience it isnt in ME2's league, but is just as fun as 1 and 3. Combat is the best in the series. Haven't tried multiplayer yet (about 50 hours in.)

book recommendations pls

Mass Effect 1 was best Mass Effect