Is there a worse universally acclaimed band than Iron Maide?

Is there a worse universally acclaimed band than Iron Maide?

t. Nu-male

>I run made in
Joodas peest is cool as fuck nyaka you don giddit

Blur

Are you ok?

Who is Iron Maide

No, I believe its Kanye West

They're a German progressive dream-funk band.

Iron Maiden are patrician, your plebity just doesn't realize it.

Ayron Maiden is pop metal deal with it
Influential, yet a pop metal band

but you can't deny their first album is patrician

same deal with another pop metal band Metallica

Why are they pop metal?

There was nothing "popular" about thrash in the early 80's when Metallica was releasing Kill 'Em All and Ride The Lightning.

this has to be bait. Metallica were an underground band in their early days

They release music that people actually enjoy.

Hello m8 early 80s were almost 40 years ago
All further releases by medellica didn't have much in common with Kill 'Em All and Ride The Lightning.

U2

Beatles was also un "underground band", you know back in the day when Stuart Sutcliffe played in the band

Their early work was a little too punkish for my tastes, but when Number of the Beast came out in '82, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically.

Cough cough Mustaine cough cough.

>implying Alexander the Great isn't the greatest heavy metal song of all time

Sign of the Cross is their best desu

I hate iron Maiden. Fucking poppy vocals, poppy melodies and a totally generic sound.
All their fans are kids that are new to metal and think Iron maiden is trve cvut or stupid oldfags who never listened to music that came out after the 80s.

>universally acclaimed
Nigga what the fuck?
Do you know what "universally" means?
Anyone with half a brain and most decent critics think Iron Maiden is garbage.
Stop reading rolling stone and surrounding yourself with dadrock pleb fucks.

Iron Maiden is tutorial metal for edgy 13 years olds

I still like their first album tho

gtfo kendrick

t.numale

i´ve always had some sort of respect for them being the face of metal, rock wouldnt be the same without iron maiden, it´s one of those corner stone bands just like AC/DC is that are huge influence for this gen whenever you like it or not

Iron Maiden is what making it in music as career professional looks like and since its fucking hard to make it i lift my hat to them

>he doesn't think Powerslave is one of the best metal albums

AC/DC

Queen
Led Zeppelin
Nirvana
U2
Metallica

I heard someone compare W.A.S.P to KISS the other day.

Also
>Weezer, Blue Album is some of the worst crap I've had to listen to.
>EXOSKELETAL JUNCTION AT RAILROAD DELAYED. Can't remember the name of the artist but I can remember this silly line.
>RHCP, their most critically acclaimed albums are awful. Their newest might be dull but at least it sounds okay and is not completely retarded. Suck My Kiss and Power of Equality are awful songs.

>I heard someone compare W.A.S.P to KISS the other day.
And? Isn't that like comparing Poison to Stryper?

>72843758
Not even giving a (you)

>Queen

I only really knew their greatest hits, so I listened to a couple of their albums. I was actually shocked by how much shit and filler they have in their albums yet they have such a reputation.

If you've heard of it then it must be bad.

>a metal thread has gone for over an hour without a single "Name a better thrash album, I'll wait" Rust in Peace post
wew

>Generic sound
When they started it wasn't generic. It was THEIR sound. Not their fault they are that influential. Listen two first albums if you can't dig the vocals, different vocalist, Killers is GOAT

They do sell shitloads of records and live tickets. Also
>Caring for critics
Most of them are pretentious cunts