Thought this would be an appropriate place to leave this...

Thought this would be an appropriate place to leave this. Based on the (barely seen) tattoos sported by Roy Batty in Blade Runner. The tattoos were part of a scraped "exo suit" idea for Rutger's character. POST YOUR MOVIE INSPIRED INK!

You should post a movie inspired neck around your rope

user plz...

>That lack of chest

I hope your 12 years old or have a good medical excuse for that pitiful chest m8

go back to /fit gym rat

Im doing some twin peaks tattoos for a group of friends later tonight.

How much did you pay for that shit?

What are the tattoos going to be?
fire walk with me?

for some reason the shop had a $100 minimum, and an extra 60 on top of it.

inb4 bazinga

>fall asleep at a party
>some chad with a sharpie did that to you
>go home and cry about it
>take this photo as evidence

but with that physique, I'd bet you've never been to a party

Christ almighty I've been on chan for a long fucking time, and I've never had to deal with you fuckwits before. From this point on I think I can safely assume you're a supplement huffing mongoloid. Health is number one for me, and I'm sure it's the same for you, but unlike you I don't need huge fucking tits on my chest to show all the chicks how big my dick is. Do I party? fuck no, because the kind of party where someone would do that is not somewhere I want to be. and I'm certainly not going to get drunk with a bunch of roided up jocks with a body complex and a honda fucking civic with a spoiler on it, and loud as fuck aftermarket spoiler that you got from fucking canadian tire. My crowd has a bit more culture.

Someone owns a Civic

>Someone paid one hundred and sixty United States dollars for that piece of shit

>cares enough about aesthetics to get a tattoo
>calls other people who work on their bodies gym rats

wew lad

enjoy explaining the tattoo to normies for the rest of ur life

cringe thread?

>Canadian Tire
>Canadian

well this explains alot

Good point. that's why it's on my chest, people won;t be seeing it too often.

I'd say it looks pretty close to the original, so I'm happy!
and shaming someone who doesn't work out is okay?

You look like an unappealing 12 year old girl.
At least fat guys have a bit of bulk to them but what you have going on is a joke.

do some pushups you weak bitch

the tatoos look pretty bad on rutger howard too, he looks good in spite of them cus hes fit.. doesnt work on op

Numbers tattooed on your forearm would've been a better choice given your concentration camp body.

Get some chest hair you faggot.