ITT: The 2 best capeshit of all time

ITT: The 2 best capeshit of all time
>The Dark Knight
>Watchmen
Oh, look at that. They're both DC. How's it feel? Does it feel Marvel-ous?

Aaaaaahaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa so fun
Lmao
Ok, you go back to r'eddit now

Nice argument. So what are your picks? Do share.

suicide squad still sucked

Neither of those are Hellboy.

LMAO, WATCHMEN?

Don't even put it in the same league as The Dark Knight.

The Nolan movies are garbage.

BvS is GOAT, Watchmen and MoS up there as well

Also GotG and Ant-Man from Marvel

>thinking Ledger would have ever got this much attention if he hadn't of killed himself

Literally Sup Forumseddit: the post

yes, it's bafling how DC has superior characters and WB keeps fucking the DCEU.
are you proud of this?

>BvS is GOAT, Watchmen and MoS up there as well

You do know that you're not allowed to post here until you're 18 right?

Spiderman 2
X2
TDK
TWS
GOTG
IM
CW
Hellboy 2

These are the best cape movies.

Cuute, but it's the opposite. Those of you that saw the Nolan flicks at an impressionable young age thought the world of em, and had your little minds blown by how dour and self important they were.

Older cineastes and aesthetes are able to see how empty and silly they were.

>Even at his most pedestrian or bombastic, Snyder makes a far more engaging film than Christopher Nolan (an executive producer of “Batman v Superman”) ever did—because Nolan presumes to know and to show, whereas Snyder wants to see. Even his slender philosophical world seems like he’s discovering it, not delivering it.

You do know that Nolan isn't an auteur director who claims to be God like Zack Snyder, right? He just makes big budget blockbuster films.

The fact that you faggots elevate him and see him as some kind of auteur masterpiece director who gets too much praise is hilarious.

The Killing Joker movie is proof that Moore's works success cannot be atributed to DC, idiot.
Is this the same balding cuck that wrote this?
>The original “Ghostbusters” was, for the most part, junk, and I feel sorry for anyone whose childhood was in any significant way shaped by it and whose identity it informed. Evidence of its noxiousness can be found in the overheated wailing of boy-men who feel slighted or harmed by the very existence of a remake starring a quartet of mightily talented women. The ludicrous outrage expressed by the earlier version’s idolators at the announcement of the casting of Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Leslie Jones, and Kate McKinnon in the new film is proof of the necessity, the urgency of making it.

Uh, what. Yeah, that's what i'm saying. You're doing great.

Look at this retard.

>THE BIGGEST ONE SINCE THE SILENT ERA

Big budget films.

Actually he never said that, its a meme you cuck

>watchmen

memes lol.

the 3 best capeshits are

>The Dark Knight
>The Winter Soldier
>Civil War

yep. i hate all capeshit but the nolan batman trilogy are the only ones i can tolerate. they are so well made that people take them seriously and everyone is crying about plotholes eventhough it is just a comics moobie

What is it with people calling TDK the best *blank*? Has the entire history of cinema gone up in flames or are people really this wet behind the ears nowadays. It's especially irks me to hear it's intro being called the best in cinematic history.

You forgot about Spider Man 2 and Iron Man.
Also pretty sad that the last good DC movie is 7 years old

eh change my mind. place Iron Man over Civil War.

Civil War and Batman Begins are honorable mentions.

89 Batman
Spider-Man 2

Raimi's spiderman 1&2 are the best capeshit

it's overrated but still one helluva movie

>>The Winter Soldier

So overrated it's absurd. A couple cool hand to hand fighting sequences does not a good film make. There are tons of quips that fall flat, same old mess of a ticking time bomb third act. Really not much to it besides, Whoa what if the government is compromised!? The Fury stuff is ridiculous.

>The Dark Knight
>not Batman '89
Ledgerfags are the worst.

The superhero genre is filled with shit.
There really isn't anything better.

89 falls apart after the Joker's SmileX commercial.

It comes back together when the parade starts but there is a black hole in the movie filled with nonsense.

now this is what i call bait volume 2

Those aren't The Phantom

No, some of us just don't tow the Sup Forums consensus

Why did anyone even bother trying to make capeshit after TDK (Nolan included)?

Literally nothing will ever rival it again

Why, what makes it the best, for you?