Why don't Americans take their shoes off indoors? Is this really how you filthy animals live?

Why don't Americans take their shoes off indoors? Is this really how you filthy animals live?

I think you have it wrong Faggot, it is euro trash that wear shoes in the house...

Why can't europoors win a Super Bowl? Can't you even into sports?

I do... and so do everyone I know

haha also they can't switch gears because their cars have two pedals only

Canadians think all Americans wear shoes indoors because that's what the people on tv do

Because almsot no other country can't care less about that shitty sport except Americans.

because our roads are paved

I have indoor & outdoor shoes.
I also have fucking bone spurs in my foot that make it torturous to walk barefoot.

I clean my floors regularly, it's a quick and easy process.

On the other hand I've broken several toes and
Every
Single
Time
I was was in the house NOT wearing shoes.

Shirley you mean just the US rather than the whole of The Americas

>Super Bowl
>6-8 hours to watch a slow, boring game that should be over & done within 2
I mean, it's not "rather eat a bullet" boring like baseball; but it's close.

I never wear shoes in the house. I'm simply more comfortable not wearing them. Also, I work in a truck shop, so I could have oil or grease on my boots, and would rather not track that shit all over the place.

You must have some special kind of autism to somehow break your fucking toes multiple times indoors. Jesus christ.

I'm barefoot everywhere I go. Outside, Inside, Inside your mom you Eurofag. Go get raped by some Refugees, alright? You guys are more annoying than North Korea.

Guess it's hard seeing where you put your feet under that XXXXL belly flab

>I also have fucking bone spurs in my foot
holy fucking ouch

Canadians are Americans

because we have vacuum cleaners and don't have to clean with a broom and scrub brush you fucking savages.

I'm from Ohio and I take off my shoes when i'm in my house, I know some people that don't though.

Somebody nuke Indonesia. That country should not exist.

Goddammit, it's so fucking full of weeaboos who think that living "close" to Japan instantly entitles them to act like they're Japanese. Not only that, but they're loudmouthed, obnoxious, inept at both English and the internet, touchy, dramawhoring and have an ungodly clique mentality that means that if you ever insult and Indonesian, all his Facebook friends with names like "Sakura Angel InuYasha" will flock in, Typinq Liqe ThiS, and they will shit all over the site.

Not only that, but they constantly upload subpar garbage to their popup-infested free blogs and never update their file links - and in case the file is still up there, it's on some garbage file host that throws popups in your face as soon as you click anything at all, and requires dozens of waiting periods and captchas to cough up a corrupted, subpar copy of what you were looking for, tapestried with comments and links in Indonesian and packed in the most head-up-ass way possible.

They wish

I take mine off at the door as a force of habit but I don't see anything wrong with leaving them on unless it's wet outside. It's just dirt.

>inb4 what if you step in dog shit
Don't step in dog shit you dumb fuck

America is the continent not the country, it's like calling a German a European and thinking everyone will know you mean German

It's stupid

True for the most part
>I drive manual

People in Ontario are Americans, although it is getting worse here.

It'll be a cold day in hell before I recognize Missouri

so you are actually so retarded you need to weat protective gear indoors so you don't get hurt? like a kid with autism wearing a helmet all the time?