Girls of Sup Forums what was the point of wearing a training bra when you were younger...

Girls of Sup Forums what was the point of wearing a training bra when you were younger? Do you have to train your tits or something?!

no kiddie shit, serious question here.

>Girls of Sup Forums

that's true, I shouldn't have made it plural.

/thread

Bump

what kind of clothes do femanons like? yeah

I never understood this either.
I never wore one in elementary school until this girl called me out for not wearing one and I cried and told my mom and she bought me my first bra.

I have no idea, never wore one tbh

when breasts start to develop, nipples are very sensitive, the training bra soft fabric protects the nipples until breasts are big enough to fill a bra

I just figured they were glorified nipple hiders

sensitive nipples

why not just wear soft shirts?

It also gets us used to the idea of wearing something to cover our chests. The man dragging us down. Fuck the man. I am braless 90% of the time

we are not talking about guys here, girls want to wear all kind of cute cloths

The muscle fibers in the breast are easy to "snap" or stretch. Bras are used to help keep the breasts up and perky. Ever wonder why you can see girls of similar breast size but one's a pancake hanger and the others look good? Lack of training bra caused the saggers to take earlier than normal.

This is literally the complete opposite of the truth. Wearing bras for long periods of time has been proven to make your breasts more saggy.

Incorrect. Go ask a Doctor.

remember vaccinations cause autism.

Yeah..pickup any tribal pictorial in national geographic.

Well then there is the problem with movement. The bra doesn't move when the shirt moves. No matter how soft the shirt is, fiction wins everytime. :)

yeah it does!

Pointy nips at the tender age of 12 can be pretty awkward.

There was a study involving French women that showed those who didn't wear bras for over a decade had perkier tits.

But this doesn't take into consideration the possibility that these women went braless, because they had perkier tits to begin with and therefore could pull it off.

There is a logical argument both ways: gravity vs. atrophy from added support.

The jury is still out.

But thats false

quads of truth

Yup they are all playing football with there tits

I'm not going to lie, based on the answers here, I still don't have a consensus.

its just perverted conservative moms who think they have to hide their little girls nipples

to that point, I think little girls who wear bikinis are gross, it's retarded, just put them in a one piece like a normal socially adjusted person.