IIT we say what we don't like about women. I just need to talk it out

IIT we say what we don't like about women. I just need to talk it out

- There're always negative or whinny. But they never fix anything, they just nag about it
- They get so annoyed so fast, it's like they have 0 tolerance to stres
- Unnecesary drama
- Unnecesary guilt, jealousy, mocking of friends...
- They're always insecure, specially about their body
- They make an ocean from a drop of water
- They treat fashion, who say what, gossip... like it's of vital importance, but they won't give a shit about your interests
- Their expectatives about love aren't up to what they offer, sincerely
- They aren't able to tell thing directly, being assertive; instead they use double meanings, talk in an obscure manner, leave important details to interpretation, use the "emotion" wildcard (saying they "say those things because they feel x way")... in general, poor communication skills
- They can't understand that sometimes we need to be alone
- They aren't grateful, always demanding

Post your own, in the meantime, have a blondie

Most of these issues stem from poor boundaries and role modeling.

In particular, poor boundaries on the part of the male tend to reinforce expectations of females formed out of poor role modeling during their formative years

You need to STOP.. putting women on a pedestal.
You need to STOP.. treating women as equal.

They don't view you as equal. They view you as:
Someone to carry their shit.
Someone to do free favors.
A free meal.
Money.
etc.

When you learn to treat women as less than equal, your life will improve. Learn to treat them as an immature child that doesn't know what is best for them. That is what they are.

Be a man, not a beta cuck.

care to explain? I'm very interested

This.

/thread

Oi faggots, you can fuck off to r9k

Angry male feminist/female whale detected!

>There're always negative or whinny. But they never fix anything, they just nag about it
You're being negative and whiney about women right now
>Unnecesary drama
>Unnecesary guilt, jealousy, mocking of friends
Wew, you're making drama in this thread right now
>They're always insecure, specially about their body
R8 my dick Sup Forums
>They treat fashion, who say what, gossip... like it's of vital importance, but they won't give a shit about your interests
Pretty sure you do the same thing with your interests as well to a degree. Hence the word "interests"
>They aren't able to tell thing directly, being assertive; instead they use double meanings, talk in an obscure manner, leave important details to interpretation, use the "emotion" wildcard (saying they "say those things because they feel x way")... in general, poor communication skills
You should take the hint to fuck off then probably
>They can't understand that sometimes we need to be alone
Look above
>They aren't grateful, always demanding
Seems like you're around the wrong kind of women mate

Itt whiney little cunt who isn't accepted and is blaming it on women that he doesn't understand

Feminist shill/10

thats a lot of effort for such a low quality post friend

found the feminist trash

Now her is an idiot who completely missed the point, while at the same time supported my argument.

Boundaries. Do you understand what that means? It means you dont put up with bad behavior. It meand you clearly know what you want and what you need. It also means that your mood is not dependent upon the psychotic ravings if some stupid bitch (or anyone for that matter). In other words, codependency is eschewed.

Who's the cuck, faggot?

Took about 3 minutes

And nah, I don't live in a country infected with feminism :')

>HOW DARE YOU CALL SOMEONE RETARDED, DON'T BE SO INSENSITIVE

>YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL, YOU'RE PERFECT, HUGS HUGS HUGS ️️️️️️️️

Fuck off you fake cunts.

this guys knows

samefag

angry beta who cant get laid
lmfao

Tinder profiles like this:

Kerry Age 26
Cashier at Walmart

Interests: Netflix, hanging out at home, shopping, MY AMAZING CHILD AMAZING CHILD AZMAING CHILD.

Dislikes: PLAYERS AND LOSERS

Don't bother messaging me for a hook up. I'm looking for a REAL MAN. a PARTNER IN CRIME. MR RIGHT. Yeah i have a kid, so what? You can't handle that? Then you can't handle this!
---------------

I wish there was a single mom filter i could apply.

so true
btw I don't use tinder, can you find there anything worth for a serious relationship?

i met a girl on there, initially for a fuck but she was cool and we dated for over a year.

Met a couple of other girls on there for fucks.

80% of the time spent on it is a waste though. and you really have to talk to the bitches and invest time into actually coaxing them out.

not worth then, I assume
thanks for the insight

I was on a dating site 5 years ago. My profile was about hobbies, career, etc. I'm not rich, but I make well into 6-figures, pretty accomplished for my age.

Of course, I was inept at dating.

I'd get 10 messages a day from different women.

>Single mom
>Single mom
>Single mom
>Fat black woman
>Single mom
>Another fat black woman

One wigged out on me when I told her I wouldn't date someone with a kid. It was pretty funny actually.

I eventually found that elusive shy need girl who winds up being a 9/10 when she cleans up. Doesn't hang out with friends, doesn't spend a dime, works hard. Wife material. In fact, she is my wife now.

Tl;dr: High standards aren't a bad thing.

it's good to see it worked for you, for me it hasn't however

did you find her on the dating site? which one

1. They're incapable of shutting up and listening.
2. They're incapable of shutting up and listening.
3. They're incapable of shutting up and listening.

That's about it.

summed up...
and also incapable of empathy, which is ironic

You boil a complex issue down to a small list of "absolutes" and treat it like truth. Go see a shrink pal.

I can never really keep a relationship going for long periods of time because I either get exceedingly irate at her or I get bored with her. Most of the time they have the personality of a block of wood or they're super fun to be around for about 2-3 months then they go to being a block of wood. For some reason the seem to think sex is just laying there like a dead fish and they never seem to have any form of hobbies or interest aside from movies. Seriously, if your hobbies are watching movies and social media your a fucking boring ass individual. Most of my guy friends have hobbies that include things like hunting, building something, or art. I even have a friend that makes his own alcohol, what I'm saying is men are passionate and forward thinking while women are needy and can only think of the present and what they want. I always notice how women and children are basically the same in their actions and mental processes. If you anger a women she will immediately resort to childish behavior. Sorry for the rant.

exactly my thoughts
besides, you have to do everything the way they like, and then they'll keep whinning

it's not like we (men) aren't perfect, we have our faults too.. but at least we try to do something about it