Why do you care so much about the melon?

Whenever Fantano reviews something you spergs feel the need to mention him like he was the personification of Sup Forums.
He is just a dude with an opinion. He analyses music but unlike critiques like Scaruffi, he depends a lot on his very own personal experience, and focuses on the sheer entertainment factor, so his reviews couldn't be more subjective. He gave a bad score to the new Slowdive album because it disappointed him, even if it's still better than most of the memerap albums Fandango gives 6/10s to.

It's OK if you watch his reviews, he might tell you something new about the music you didn't notice first. But you shouldn't let his opinion control yours and you fags keep caring too much about him.

i dont want you anywhere near my work you are nothing to do with this and never will be which is why u do what you do

also its jungle not breakbeat u fucking melon

you never been to england have you

>melon
More like felon after the whole rape debacle.

why do you care so much about someone you dont know caring about some other guy that makes album and meme reviews on youtube that you have to write a whole article on it?

Because you don't have to blindly accept his opinions every time like a fucking pitchfork sheep. I listen to what he's gotta say, and not always I agree with him, but that's how life works.

I care because you do.

he's got some mad generic music taste, his RYM account looks like he was visiting Sup Forums for exactly one month (claims to be visiting it since 2006)
he's probably got enough knowledge about the most popular music of the last third of the previous centrury and the current centrury to have his own programm/channel where he talks about the most popular music
he's got a better charisma than your regular Sup Forumsdditor

thus he appeals to newfriends who try to fit in, normies and Sup Forumsdrones quite well, that's why he's so popular on here

Quit shitposting and review more albums, Fandango.

Sup Forums doesnt like music, they like internet strangers reaction to the music.

I care about the problem that is anons caring too much about him

/board

one off quints oh man oh boy oh man

Tell me about the melon, why does he shave his head?

Because he looks fucking stupid and unhip, ok?

You know what would help? Not posting a thread about him every single day. Even better, not posting multiple treads about him every single day.

the one thing that almost always comes out on top in any field is consistency

Fantano is crazy consistent in his efforts to review albums in the underground music scene, as well as some here and there from more popular mainstream music. He has, for seven years, been consistently uploading music reviews.

He is, by all accounts, a professional. He used to host his own underground music radio show, which is what his degree is in (R/TV/F), he has been a guest music critic on NPR several times and won various online awards. He makes a living doing this. He's a professional, and he's consistent.

But that's not even the reason. There are lots of professional consistent music reviewers. Ones that have been going much longer, and are much more qualified, working at actual publications, etc etc.

Fantano above all other modern reviewers has an understanding of internet culture that he used to design his style. He made it a show, a real channel, with it's own character(s), images, sounds, meme's, editing, etc.

The style he has made interacts very well with scenes like Sup Forums and /r/hiphopheads. We like him, we care, because the style of his channel is fun and aware of it's viewers and where they come from, because he is consistent, because he is a professional, and because it's most likely he's introduced everyone who watches him to atleast one or two new artists that they now love.

He's not perfect, there are better critics, but there are no better youtube music review channels. That's why.

This desu
I don't understand how people can get so upset when the guy has an opinion on that differs from theirs. They automatically get defensive and assume that THEY are correct.

Chill the fuck out just say I disagree and move on lmao
>expecting someone to have the exact same opinion as you on every single piece of music

Why does he wear his glasses like this? Is he afraid of direct eye contact?

Why do you care that people are about his opinion? You are the greater cuck here.

Because they have attached themselves to his persona and have become lampreys to his substanceless opinions.