DO NOT BUY A VAPORIZER

DO NOT BUY A VAPORIZER

You think it's healthy but the air draw passes through many unclean elements, mainly the heating element which you would think is just an electric resistor but NO, chinese cucks will use glue, plastic, paint, dyes and a lot of other shit in their elements. I PERSONALLY took my "baby" apart because I noticed shiney transparent flakes only noticible under high light. Took apart my heating element and found a crumbly foil-like material has been silently shedding itself for the past 2 years of me vaping....

I thought it was because I bought an ebay cheapo, but it turns out that ALL vapes are built NOT FOR QUALITY VAPOR, it is built to be MARKETABLE. Arizer, Pax, Cloutank, desktop and pens. Even the god damn VOLCANO has a shitty metal heating element that seeps fumes into your shit.

A vape should be simple and pure. That is the beauty of vape. Simple. Clean. Pure. You're only heating up organic material, you don't need a special gizmo to do that. All you need is Bud, and Heat. Fuck paying 100's. Its a scam! They're selling you unresearched CANCER.

Build a picklejar vaporizer, all you need is a picklejar and a heatsource (and of course, ganja). The heatsource could be a ceramic soldering iron or just your stovetop. Better yet, if you have an oven, save your teeth/lungs and make some edibles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoeuaIM5e8w
volcanovaporizer.com/shop_us/en/about/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

got that snoopdog g pen when it came out mouth piece melted

so what's the safest way to get high?

i really don't see what's so goddamn hard or off-putting about applying a flame to some plant material and inhaling the results

The whole smoke in lungs thing is really off putting tbh fam

try the vapman, handmade in switzerland,
i love it, none of the problems you described apply to it.

buy an e-nail gay mongoloid t-rex faggits

Lol just get something from seego theyre atomizers for regular box mods or pens. They have wax and dry hit coils. And they're just replaceable kanthal coils you can probably even rebuild them if your patient you just have to not burn your plant with it just keep the heat low. The vhit aqua by seego is a baby bubbler vaporizer. $20 nothing to lose I love it and all my friends do as well

Take some pot butter and make shit with it. Secondary to that? Smoke a bowl.

Magic flight box

Heat your dank up in some whole milk for about 20 mins, then sift it out and drink the milk. Stronger high and lasts longer. Takes a while before it kicks in though, and it doesn't taste too great.

>not buying a Volcano

is that the best one? OP said it has shit heating elements.

Volcano is a certified medical device. Think about that for a moment.

no. this.

Check out my stream. Best CS::GO player ever::
>youtube.com/watch?v=LoeuaIM5e8w

> using electricity to vaporize

Use flame like God intended.

source?

never heard someone put it like that before

Ibstead of just being lazy, you could I don't know, fucking research the products you buy first? Not every single vape is a cancer machine as you say. Stop being an entitled consumer whore neckbeard.

volcanovaporizer.com/shop_us/en/about/

>The VOLCANO is the only Vaporizer certified by ISO quality manufacturing standards and meets NRTL and UL requirements.

Here's a pic of my baby. Laying off while I look for a new job. The important thing is using a clean fuel. I think wick gives off too much carbon.

>>Smoking
>>Concerned about breathing in harmful fumes
>> herpderp

Fucking browser crashed.

Try ascending from smoking / vaporizing.

I made a smoothie from a male plant and I felt like king of the world.

I have trouble eating as it is.

Wax and an enail. Quartz glass nail