We fucked up good this time didn't we

We fucked up good this time didn't we

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELETE THIS

yawn. same, tired spam. same, boring picture. same lack of energy. many such cases.

Sad!

Still mad that you guys lost huh, gonna be a grand 8 years, stay triggered (:

flustered friendo?

I'm amused by how little energy it takes to get you guys into a spergging tailspin

Please continue

Nah. I helped to vote him in as Prez. Feels good. 8 years' worth of good, actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

And then he did exactly what Hillary would have done. Congrats m8!

You know who ISN'T the President? And she never WILL be.

I voted for Trump, and each day I get more energized by the outstanding work he's doing and how angry he's making the snowflake liberal pussies lol. I liked his policies and stances, but more than that, I love that everything he does triggers the shit out of the lefty cupcakes and I absolutely love seeing it everyday, it put's a huge smile on my face :^))

well i mean thats what happens when your mom decided to suck a dick she shouldnt have, its ok though you're alive just make the most of it.

Congratulations on grasping the concept of elections
Enjoy Trump doing exactly what the Democrats would have done, but calling it something different.

That's cause you're not very bright.

Same here, it fills me with joy that dipshit libcucks are literally suicidal over the guy I helped vote into office lol, everyday I enjoy the triggering hahahaha

>BUT HE IS ORANGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[AUTISTIC SCREECHING INTENSIFIES]
*SCREEN SHAKING AND LOUD SCREAMING*

>t. asshurt Hilldawg

lol

Sigh; only a much more obvious asshole than usual. The others were just better at hiding it.

Hillary supports the bombing as well. You thought you were rebelling. That's adorable.

It honestly is the absolute greatest time to be alive, right now. So many liberal tears. Whose do I dink, first? I can't DECIDE!

I honestly think that's why he got in. Everyone knows they're all scum; Trump just wears it as a badge of pride.
This passes as "refreshing and honest" now.

>upvoted

The greatest moment in American history was watching all the libtard networks in shock as President Trump won the election... then to see all the libtard Hillary supporters crying like little fucking babies... My God... it was fucking GLORIOUS!!! It was like getting my dick sucked by a million people all at the same time. Best fucking feeling ever! :)

>polls

>passes as "refreshing and honest"
We're just so polarized now that we don't give a fuck anymore about anything but screaming "FUCK YOU" to the opposing ideology.

Meanwhile, You realize that Hillary wouldve been 1000x worse.

A lying, scamming, money laundering, practically dying, ugly, hag of a politician who has vanished off the face of the earth from pure embarrassment because she forgot that shit talking donald trump during the entire election wasnt enough to win.

Laughing at libtards is a tonic, hour a day at their expense is just the ticket :^)

Thank god we survived that sack of shit, he left America in a worse state than Bush.

Condoms weren't invented when Trump was conceived. OP BTFO