So im gonna take some X tonight. Any tips or things I should know?

So im gonna take some X tonight. Any tips or things I should know?
I have some hash too, can I smoke a joint while under x?
And did any of you ever try picrelated.
Drugs thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoeuaIM5e8w
erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping

Chewing gum and cold water.
Have fun.

Thanks. Also checked but off by one

Check out my stream. Best CS:GO player ever::
>youtube.com/watch?v=LoeuaIM5e8w

Like he said, but have a pill or two ready when the first wears off, you're gonna want it.

Good luck getting raped in prison, criminal

Fucking junkies, not if they're good pills.

Let people know you are on it if solo. If doing it with others, discuss physical boundaries before. Hugging and kissing are great; you won't feel the urge to do them, but if you do them, they will feel so nice that you may ask "What else feels nice
." and go with it. You may experience strong waves of euphoria. It sometimes comes with a wave-like feeling, as if happiness is crashing over you. The comeup takes about 45 mins (can be up to 2 hours on a full stomach). Don't worry...when you are "up" you will know it. If still unsure, look in a mirror. When your pupils are as big as dinner plates, you are high. If you have a pill, it's best to take half to begin with. That helps make sure you can handle the comeup, simce some people become nauseous and throw up. 90 minutes later, take the other half. This extends your trip. Do not take more to extend the trip after that. You may feel down for a day or two after. Try to embrace it and get anything that you are sad about out of you. You cancontemplate that in your next trip, which should be in no less than two months. Doing X too often makes it stop working and doesn't give your brain time to recover. Use responsibly and your experience will be much better when you use. Taking 5-HTP after your trip (never during) cab help you recover.

Enjoy it. The experience cab be amazing.

Read about it on erowid if you haven't already.

You always want more when the peak wears off. Don't matter if good or bad.

Yeah don't listen to this guy if you're not used to the shit. Considering it comes in waves, its easy to think its over and end up blasted again 20 minutes later

I already turned you in to interpol, the fbi, and the nra, nigger

>weed will kill your high, use it for the comedown instead
>never redose, anons might suggest it, but theyve probably already fried their brains
>have 5htp ready for tomorrow
>take magnesium for muscle spasms, ie your jaw
>gum and water
>havefun.jpg

That isn't true at all but okay

I turned him in to ABC CBS and NBC
op is fucked

>want more
>first sign of addiction
>be strong enough to not redose
>mfw

Great advice anons. Okay so no weed and begin with half. Im getting excited

I read somewhere you only need a month inbetween. Are you sure it's 2 months?

Such horseshit

Take weed on the comedown. usuallly 6hrs after first dose. MDMA is an amphetamine. You can feel "wired" or worn out after your trip has ended. Weed will help you chill and get to sleep.

when peaking:
>get head and shoulder massage
>splash cold water on you
>vaporub under nose and eyes
>get lightshow
>listen to music

Tactile sensation will be greatly enhanced, you might want to touch everything (platonic) and hug everyone.

Stay hydrated

Avoid the sunlight, your pupils will dilate and you'll be sensitive to bright lights

Unless they're small like street signs or sidewalk lights, then they'll look trippy

If you're staying inside like a fucking NEET then download pacman championship dx version, it's on playstation and xbox. It'll trip you the fuck out.

You'll want to grind your teeth a lot. This is totally normal. But obviously bad for your teeth. so try chewing gum if the teeth grinding gets too out of control.

x isn't even addictive, nigger

If you smoke cigarettes, stock up.
When I smoked and did X i went trough 2-3 packs a night.

If it's the first time, I wouldn't worry about a comedown. Especially if you haven't taken similar drugs before.

The first few times I tried it, I would have an afterglow for days. These days though, I often get bad comedowns feeling completely depressed for hours.

Electrolytes, vitamins and sleep helps.

>urge of taking more
>definitely sign of withdrawal
>user says addictive drug is not addictive
>kek

This is Wayne LaPierre, head of the NRA. I want to do molly with OP and shoot guns.

Nigga I pop that shit few times a year and every time when I come down from the peak I want more. Next day I don't want to see that shit for months.
Last I did it was last summer, that's true addiction, dickhead.

This is James Comey, head of the FBI. Fuck ou, OP. You get to feel like you are Jesus, and all I get is to be the head of the FBI.

If you're dancing all night on it, you should drink about ½l water every hour. If not, probably ½l every 2 hours, but definitely drink when your mouth is getting dry.

Don't mix with alcohol or other drugs, except psychedelics.

>user is mdma expert because he takes it months apart
>probably doesnt even test his shit
>never had real mdma but instead caffeine and meth
>kek

See, I told you I contacted them. You're in so much trouble OP

Fuck off nerd. I don't hang around with lowlife junkies every day and I don't take some cheap shit you get off the streets.

pushing your tongue against the roof of your mouth when you realize you are grinding can help

Nerd because I know my shit? Haha, user, good luck with flippin those burgers at Wendy's with your fried brain :>

Mmmmm... Fried brain

Consume some table salt as you do this. Just a small amont should do. People who die from MDMA die from hyponatrimia, or low blood sodium. They get this way because they consume so much water that the salts in their blood get depleted. A pinch of table salt once or twice during the night is a good way to make sure you don't risk hyponatremia. You need to drink A LOt of water to risk hyponatremia, however.

Nerd because you reply to my shit in green text.
I can imagine the greasy nerd typing that shit up in 3rd person or whatever the fuck.
That's so fucking cringe.

>make sure the music is good
>dance if you want, it feels kinda cool. That comes from a person that hates dancing and thinks its retarded
>talk to people but not for too long. Let them talk to others, talk to others yourself or you'll regret spending time with 1 or 2 people throughout the night
>try not to be rapey, its ok while coming up but when you sober up you'll remember parts of the night and feel weird. Inb4 user raped somebody, I've seen people doing weird shit to eachother and then they told me about it and how embarrassed they are afterwords
>lolipops
>water, but don't drink too much
>try to avoid scaring people/being in dodgy situations, you'll freak your shit
>touch soft fluffy things
>if theres a pet in the house, pet it
>once everyone starts coming down, don't drop another if you have another one that is, feel people out and see if they're dropping again too, then go ahead
>not sure about hash, means you'll be rolling it with a lot of tobacco so avoid that, but if cocktails are what you'll be smoking then go for it, just avoid anything that might taste/smell bad, because you'll feel it x10
>make sure you eat at least an hour before dropping, you might get sick if you eat right before or don't eat at all
>enjoy

watch a set from a festival such as defqon1, ultra, edc, tomorrowland etc.
jump around, trust me you cant resist it when popping those dance biscuits

OP, don't listen to the faggots in here. the water thing is a myth, drinking whiskey or liqour is great when rolling.

If you re taking these from the pic u posted you have to take three at once cause they re weak as shit beliave me I had these few months ago and they re shit

Just stop dude...

Exactly. You're a greasy nerd feeling big and smart behind your screen.
But face it, you're a loser. It's obvious.

Don't overdo it.
You can get serotonin syndrome and die worst case, but most likely you'll just shake a lot, get uncontrollable eye spasms, fast heartbeat, throw up, and not be able to pee for a while. Weed can calm you down.

Where did you buy em?

Calm down buddy. Everyone saw you, you're a big boy

Dude, wasn't me. I don't want to fucking argue with you in here because you don't understand how mdma works.

Holy shit that dude needs to end himself

I think they re from the uk I live in amsterdam and got them from a friend

Forgot

Drink some water, have a fucking great time.

Try to aviod do a interview (Pic related)

just stay hydrates and don't go anywhere hot.. on x your body temperature rises

tip: don't eat food, it will be like eating hay

and no fucking driving, its beyond worse than drinking and driving than you will ever imagine

First: Tell friends you'll be high on x. Awesome friends are key when taking x. Two: Drink plenty of water but don't overdo it cuz you'll be puking your guts out. Three: Take some lipbalm with you such as blistex. Four: don't pop whole pills. Take half. Five: When strangers ask to buy pills don't sell em. Just tell em you don't have any. Six: I can go on till 100...just remember to stay safe and have a great time.!

Why do people avpid eating everytime I take one I get hungry and eat like a fat nigger

Yeah, driving sucks ass under X. I tried it once during the night, every car coming at me seemed to have double headlights with high beams on. Could barely see shit and in dark areas some mild hallucinations. I took a bunch as well so I was really wasted tho.

You usually want to get a bit high or drunk before you do the tab. It will help the chemical do it's job

I felt like a few cold beers during my trip was the best, never before. And weed for the comedown to get some food in you and sleep.

Shit I also got them from amsterdam

Ecstasy is basically a super strong Adderall that makes you feel the greatest you've ever felt in your LIFE, OP.
Best to take it and go to a social event, you'll have the greatest time.
For me, it's easier to talk to women off that shit 'cause you're more comfortable and naturally easier to socialize.
Don't expect to fall asleep anytime soon tho, shit'll keep you awake as fuck lmao.
Enjoy yourself and be safe, Sup Forumsro.

give them to a priest

stay hydrated
dont redose
take 3 months break before you do it again just to be on the safe side
enjoy

You can smoke hash just fine, just take it easy (like one huff every 5 minutes and see how you feel) and only after you peak.

Redosing is the most disappointing thing ever on X. You're not gonna roll as hard as you initially did, it's just not as good as the initial dose. Sort of a waste really

Okay, boy. Keep buying your meth pills thinking its X and fuck off.

See ya around.

Where you at OP? Share that shit.

You're one dumb fuck. Literally everyone in this thread is against you because you're a druggie without no knowledge of the stuff you put in your mouth.

You'll never see me around you.

don't bother user, some people just pop pills and talk shit. i see those types at festivals all the time.

First of all, stop calling it x, you sound like a fool.

Here's everything you need to know

erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml

start off with half a pill.

^this

or a few beers

You can smoke weed, it goes great with it but it might be better to see how you feel, take a few small drags, take your time

This thread has a lot of arguing considering it's a social drug OP is taking.

But this was the sanest reply.

sick man, make sure to keep water with you and remember not to drink too much. dont drink alchohol and if you're going to smoke up i suggest doing a small amount before hand.

drink plenty of water

weed will make the experience more intense but might take energy away, it's usually best saved for the come down. if you smoke enough it can feel very very trippy (some people get closed eye visuals from mdma+weed)

have your favourite music and buddies around you

gum helps and menthol feels amazing

try and pre-load if possible (magnesium to stop jaw clenching primarily - if you have good pills and don't preload you're gonna have trouble eating tomorrow)