Was it rape ?

Was it gape?

She consented afterwards so no.

In the show? Yes.

In the book? No.

>In the book? No.
did you even read the books ?

He's not white, so yes.

Yes. Did you? Her giving consent is a major part of her character development.

she was only 13 for god sake .
13 years old girl cant consent for sex

It was his, by right!

how old do you think Mary was?

they sure think they can.

Not in any sense of the word. His dick just hurt since she was a virgin

No. They were married.

no

1: he is a chad and the rules that apply to you beta cuckbois don't apply to him

2: she was willing to whore herself out to help her brother get an army to retake his throne so they could go home

3: she was raised to expect an arranged marriage

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

it's not rape cause he's hot

>ITT: Genuinely sympathetic bad guys

BUENOS NOCHES MEIN FUHRER

dat belly

Was it race?

Well see, there was outrage about Ramsay raping Sansa but not about this scene. That's because for SJWs it's not rape if you're a hot, exotic brown man. That's why they whine about the pettiest shit going on in the first world while in the same breath defend the ever loving fuck out of mudslimes.

> dat gut

tehy do that eveyrday

This

doesn't she smile at the end

There are in this very moment uncountable 13yo girls consenting for sex.
If you have a sister around that age it's almost sure she consented for several miles of dick already.

Most girls don't have sex until their mid teens

This is a blue board user I don't want my wife's son seeing this.

Yeah, just like I'm sure your 60 year old mother could when she was knocked up and had you.

Some people are mentally fit for it at 13, others can't handle it well past 30. Unless concent is a magic power that suddenly appears to you at midnight of turning 18/21/16/12/or 9 if you live in Pakistan, then it's obviously bullshit.

Stop pretending there is some magic time when the brain can handle sex and some time it can't, the brain has no biological need and never evolved anything like that. Nature doesn't give a fuck how you feel about sex, it just wants you to do it and reproduce. A one size fits all approach makes no sense, especially when you realize even people who insist one size fits all like western societies, don't actually practice what they preach and have a varied age of consent from state to state.

more than 20% of women orgasm during rape. that's more than actual consensual sex.

ayy you keep telling yourself that.

It's actually closer to 80%. The majority are too ashamed to ever admit it.

Yeah, and more than half of "straight men" orgasm during a gay rape.

We evolved the capacity to get sexual gratification from masochism just in case we couldn't get what we wanted and had to live with some bad shit happening. At least that way, on some fucked up level, we're ok with it.

You're an expert? Kek