Eternal /got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5g5UvrhJFVQ
thegotparty.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What Karstarks?

They're fucking traitors.

Only drama there is what to do with them and that'll probably be a marriage of Alys to a Wildling.

Azor Jon

Aziz Ansari

ok, let's get this thread going

The Karstarks are still northern kin. I think Sansa will want to extinguish all the traitor houses, but Jon will realize that his army needs as many warm bodies as possible to fight the Whites.

It will show Sansa's head is still much in the game while Jon is mainly preoccupied with the coming Winter.

Also Manderly has to show up and cause some sort of drama.

How's Sansa gonna feel now that she has the power over families that have had their Lords turn traitor and have to be dealt with?

She was on the other side of that in season 1, now she gets to dole out punishment or choose to forgive.

based

Plebeian
>S4, S6
Contrarian
>S2, S5
Patrician
>S1, S3

You're fucking delusional, he's talking about her role, not just her fucking hair. She posted two pictures of her hair by the way. It's not a God damned secret.

Ser Pounce was miscast.

>Jon will realize that his army needs as many warm bodies as possible to fight the Whites.

But that's stupid.

They already turned on Robb, twice, once by killing the prisoners and then abandoning him, and now turned on and tried to kill or lead to the deaths of Jon and Sansa.

Jon would be retarded to forgive them, they're too big a risk, it's too recent to have them join the rest of the Houses and it makes Jon look foolish and weak.

>Jon would be retarded

yes

He is talking about her role.

The question they asked the director was about her hair color you dumbass.

And she'd never bleached her hair before so it is unlike we've seen her before.

And I know she posted two pics, but also deleted one.

>miscat

I really can't tell which seasons they're meant to be

Azor water is wet

fixed

Fuck up by not greentexting

>he is talking about her role

Objectively true list

Shit-
Dany
Jon
Tyrion

Plebian-
Dario
Arya
Jorah
Sansa
Bran
Grey worm
The mountain
Hodor
Ramsay
Ned
Edmure
Ghost
Oberyn
Tommen
Margaery
Loris

Ok-
Cersei
Sam
Bronn
Euron
Lyanna
Varus
Tormund
Robert
Ygritte
Reek
Pod
Walder frey
Ser Rodrick
Joffrey
Waif
Brienne

Patrician-
Stannis
Lancel
Littlefinger
Jaime
The hound
Tormund
Septa Unella
Meera
Spice King
Tyene
Shaggy dog
Roose
Olena
Davos
Mord

God tier-
Nights king
Qyburn
Blackfish
Tywin

Elder god-
Randyll Tarly
Mace Tyrell

Universal overlord-
Sweet Robbin

Holy fucking shit, so you think she's not allowed to be seen in public until this stupid ass nobody film that not one single person gives a shit about is done filming and she dyes it back? That's retarded, you're retarded, everyone knows she's blonde, she's posted two pictures of one and left the more obviously blonde one up, how dumb are you?

Good list.

Who's Varus?

Bad habbit it played league for way to long.

See

good list indeed

How am I saying she can's not allowed to be seen in public?

Just saying she may want to avoid being out and about with the new look.

One thing to see one pic or two pics of her with the new hair, another to see her around town with the hair. Especially for people who don't follow her on instagram.

>Miss publicity opportunity at the most watched show for an indie film

>spoil the draw to the new movie by letting everyone see you in your full new look anyway

No, there's not really a difference, you're reaching like fuck here. There's no reason they couldn't have asked her to represent for the cast at that concert thing instead of flying in somebody else unless they just didn't ask her

>Hank, a solitary man living a dull existence in the sleepy, Southern town of Sebring, FL raises eyebrows when he develops a questionable relationship with Josie, a recently transplanted high school student.
hnggggg

Will they fuck?
Will she show tits?
Vagina?
Anus?

>the draw to a new movie

Give me a fucking break

Sounds like a CIAnsa fanfic

>full new look

It's not like she'd show up in full costume and makeup for whatever this character is, hair color is just hair color it's not a big deal

Oh, finally Brienne is there too, but just ok?

but season 5 is just plain bad and you're a retard if you defend it

>tfw the male actor mysteriously disappear and CIA gets the part

>Mord
>patrician

okaaaay

There is a difference.

They haven't even filmed the fucking thing yet so what's the point of hyping it up now? And loads of pics of her already in the blonde hair and all made up ruins the point of her having to look different and the director not just giving a clear answer and teasing it.

And it's your interpretation that they didn't invite her, I disagree, but we'll never agree on anything so let's agree to disagree.

You may not care about indie movies, doesn't mean the director and Sophie don't

>tfw the Hound is back just in time to take part in the battles of seasons 7 and 8

If the big selling point of the movie that you have to keep secret is
>AN ACTRESS DYED HER HAIR BLONDE, STOP THE PRESS
I doubt it's gonna make much money.

T. Delusional sophiefag

Maybe they didn't invite her because they were afraid she'd be unprofessional and drunk again

She's playing a high schooler in florida, not an astronaut, there's not much of a costume involved.

Big thing is gonna be hair and you know it

>Objectively true list

Meme character that no one actually cares about in any form of media
Robin/Robert Arryn

>all made up

Again, she doesn't need to show up to the event in full makeup

ebin maymay my dude

Not even a sophiefag.

And they're not afraid of shit, they didn't even have to tell anyone they all had shots, they don't care.

It's just blonde hair dude

burn in hell

Sure man

No tits but they probably will fuck.

The director's only done horror and thriller movies it seems before so you can figure Hank will stalk her, maybe groom her, fuck her, kidnap her, something.

And that Sophie will be wet the entire time.

Are you pathetic faggots serious? Shut the fuck up about salsa and her retarded hair.

>Florida man mysteriously acquires an irish accent.

For an actress who's been dyeing her hair red for years, who's filmed all her other movies in red hair, for a small time director with a shit wikipedia and an indie film, it's the biggest thing and draw he has.

>Jon would be retarded to forgive them, they're too big a risk, it's too recent to have them join the rest of the Houses and it makes Jon look foolish and weak.

That's the point.

what the hell do you think could be a big thing?
what else beside dying it, unless you think THAT would be a big deal?

What, is she playing fucking Medusa and they mutated her hair into snakes?

It's just hair, what could be so special about it.

Sophiefag is butt blasted that she wasn't invited to speak at a major GoT event even though shes already in LA and is claiming it's because she's blonde. Yes this is a retarded argument

Plebeian
>S3, S5, S6
Contrarian
>S2
Patrician
>S1, S4

>Hank will stalk her, maybe groom her, fuck her, kidnap her, something.

>And that Sophie will be wet the entire time.

MUH DICK

Oh thanks

It feels like all these threads ever talk about is Sophie/Sansa since the show ended.

Cause Sophie is known for her red hair that she's kept red for years for the show and through her other roles

again, agree to disagree already.

youtube.com/watch?v=5g5UvrhJFVQ

skip to 1:32
why were they so based
>you will never see them together laughing and having fun again

This

A lot of the cast changes their hair in the off-season. Maisie has green hair ffs

Plebeian
>S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6
Contrarian

Patrician

She's gon full book!Daario

Maisie hasn't been dyeing her hair black for the last 6 years unlike Sophie who has been dyeing her hair red for 6 years and doing pretty much everything with red hair

Do you guys think Tyroshi women dye their pubes blue?
Is Daario on Tumblr because of the hair?
So many questions...

@72846239
Thanks for the (you)

>does not see that Robbin is manupulating Littlefinger and will betray him and seize the throne

You are honestly retarded

Dario = Benjen = Euron

Threads have sped up all of a sudden

Someone should link this thread to sophie's twitter

Alright guys, time for bed

Why it's not even amusing

This scene is so fucking based.

GOT is killing off all the good actors. Stannis, Walder Frey, Roose Bolton, Tywin Lannister, the Blackfish.

Lady Olenna is the only based character left.

Azor Stannis, king of my heart

>Threads have sped up all of a sudden

Because we allowed autism back. It's the Branfags and CIAsa fags bumping the threads.

She'll only reply if you post LFs dickpics

>Branfags and Ciansa fags

This thread is filled with arguing about Sophie you idiot

>misreddit

I mean, I'd gladly post some CIA pics if you like

You're right. The Sophiefags are pretty bad right now. At least the Jonsa fag doesn't post here anymore.

Good list, move my boy Ramsey up a tier or two though and put Tywin "Died on the Can" Lannister to Elder god. Also stick Sir Pounce in at Patrician and The Sandsnakes get their own "Sandsnake" catagory.

>Stannis
>Lancel
>Littlefinger
>Jaime
>The hound
>Tormund
>Septa Unella
>Meera
>Spice King
>Tyene
>Shaggy dog
>Roose
>Olena
>Davos
>Mord

Nice meme characters

In case someone still cares

Bran a cute, A CUTE!

Reminder that he will never look like this again. He is now a full grown man with a hairy asshole. He kisses girls and smokes cigarette.

Hang yourself.

whats that and why CIA has 51%

>he kisses girls

Coz crooked CIA

STOP REMINDING ME
I'M STILL LIVING IN 2011

thegotparty.com/

You notice how /got/ has been busier now than the rest of the day? It's because at /got/ we are a blue collar working class group that happens to like ASOIAF and the show. NEETs do not represent us.

Do you really need to reassure yourself?